Lockdown, send help _.:/CLOSED MODS PLEASE LOCK\:._

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Lockdown, send help _.:/Open\:._ Limited Acceptance Semi

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:46 pm

What's this? Someone wants to join c: Accepted
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 pm

bump
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 pm

- What about the government? D they just sit around?
The government has gone anarchy due to the public. For now it does not currently exist.

- How do the people in the school survive without food, water, and protection?
There are still buildings/houses/stores with food/forests that hold 'livestock'

- What is this disease? Is it contagious? It's serious enough to cause a lockdown...
It is not contagious. Only being exposed to a certain amount can cause it and it can cause death, triggers in the mind for desires to either hurt someone or do something wrong.

- Is everyone else under lockdown, or just this school?
Surprisingly only this school. The whole town has abandoned this school and left to a different country/state. That school is alone but there are some alley people around who refused to leave.

- Sorry about all the questions, I'm just a bit confused... ^^"

Sorry for the late reply ;-;
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Username: Crying Heartbreak (obviously)
Name: Max Larane
Personality: she is natrualy a rebel at heart, she is loyal, funny, witty, intelligent, and silly.
Weaponed features? (Optional): Elemental palms. (Water.)
Side taken (Resistance or Omega); Resistance
History: She has a reputation of being a bad girl. She never listens but always seems to get everything right. Her past is a dark on that you ask her about.
Crush: Impress
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: Dumped
Anything I missed?: She has a long scar on her back and a small on on her ankle.
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Accepted c:
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:19 am

(When do we start?)
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby AngelTheWolf » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:28 am

Username: Jenna
Name: Olivia
Personality: she is a very bright and cheery person
Weaponed features? (Optional): Elemental palms (earth)
Side taken (Resistance or Omega); Omega
History: Ahe lost her family last year so she took all of her parents money and bought a camper and was living in that ever since
Crush: open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: open
Anything I missed?: nope
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 am

(Accepted and we can start, please keep in mind that this is a Semi-Literate roleplay everyone .3.)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:40 am

(*thumbs up*)

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:05 am

Max

Hiding in the shadows of the school lockers, Max watched everyone.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's