Lockdown, send help _.:/CLOSED MODS PLEASE LOCK\:._

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Lockdown, send help _.:/Open\:._ Limited Acceptance Semi

Postby AngelTheWolf » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 am

Olivia
Olivia walked sat down in her classroom there was no one there and she was getting kind of lonely

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:51 am

Max

Max rubs her forehead. She is bored.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:22 am

Devon;

The boy trailed around the school looking around for everyone. After releasing a sigh he glanced at his shoes as he sat down in the worn down classroom. Unware of a girl behind him as he turned around as rustling was heard through his ears.

Jinx;

Eyeing the boy she let out a sigh as she tapped his shoulder with her hoodie over her head so he couldn't see her face.

(I've got a short reply for now, I'm on mobile)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:31 am

Max

Putting her hand out, she makes the fountain explode.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:38 am

Olivia

Olivia what was walking by looked at what was left of the fountain then looked at Max to see her standing there "What did you do that for?" She asked being a little serious

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:23 am

Max

Max looks at the girl, but says nothing. She turns and walks off.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:28 am

Jinx;

The girl let a small huff from her mouth and whispered, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be somewhere else, boy?" She murmured and pulled the hood farther over her face as she made her way over to a desk and sat on it looking down at her shoes that were covered in mud. It had been raining all day and there was not much to do considering the government left them to die... Watching as the boy was not making any eye contact and wasn't answering she grew annoyed and clenched her fists, "What are you doing?"

Devon;

Glancing at the girl as she spoke and sat down on a desk he let out a sigh and got up as he noticed the change in her attitude. Walking out of the classroom he wandered down to the cafeteria to scavenge around for food and would soon go outside to see if there were any people who stayed behind. He often went back to his house but there wasn't much to do. Glaring down at a sign in the hallway he step on it and walked past. Hands in pockets and face looking down he turned into a small office known as the teachers lounge.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:38 am

Max

Walking down the hallways, Max pulled out her phone. She stuck the headphones in her ear and played her music. From there, she walked to the cafeteria in hopes of getting some food to eat. Her stomach was growling.

Mercy Storm

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Olivia

Olivia heads over to her locker and grabs her backpack and heads over to the library and sits down and grabs 'The Wizard of Oz' and starts to read it

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:31 am

Max

Grabbing a burger, she sits down and eats, watching everyone else as her music blares.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's