SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:01 am

Sadies wrote:
ѕнιver
§.•´¨'°÷•..× ѕнιver ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

There are three realms; the human realm, generally known as Earth. The over-world, commonly known as heaven. And the underworld, commonly known as hell. The human world lies centred between the two other realms and rely on the other realms just as much as they rely on the human realm to survive. But the creatures of heave and hell have never seen eye to eye and it's no surprise that the human realm, being the divider between both the realms, often becomes a battle ground.

But with so many fights happening, many are becoming injured or dying, making it very difficult for a natural order to be kept in order. This means that many lingering souls have been left to wander across the earth in search of some-thing...

Will the two realms ever be able to sort it out? Or will one take the crown of power and rein over the other?

Suggested Species and Realms

Species Of The Over-world (Heaven)
Angels (Human with wings/maybe powers. Helps Humans)
Dragon
Unicorns / Pegasus
Griffins
Phoenix

Species Of The Human Realm (Earth) (Including Neutral Species)
Humans
Spirits (Ghosts. Wander lost on Earth. Can only be seen by humans if they make themselves viable.)
Jumbie (Evil ghost/spirit)
Shinigami (Like a grim reaper, judges souls then takes them to either heaven on hell.
Vampires (Drinks human blood.)
Werewolves / Shifters
Fairies (Have natural/elemental powers)
Witches/wizards
Elementals (Elemental powers)

Species Of The Underworld (Hell)
Demons (Appears human but is generally a dark spirit in true form. Often makes deals with humans for their souls or steals them. Generally evil.)
Hell hounds
Dragon
Shadow Cat (A black shadow like creature shaped like a cat with glowing eyes. Brings bad luck.)
Banshee (A female spirit that lets people know they are going to die.)

And any other species you can think of is allowed as long as it's not to overpowered. E.g. No-one can be God or the Devil.

*I took off the beginning of this. But I am giving all credit to Sadies
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm}

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 am

Sadies wrote:

Roleplay Rules

• Follow site rules.
  • General rp rules; God-modding, meta-rping, text talk etc.
  • Be active.
  • Try to keep genders as even as possible.
  • Please wait to be accepted before rping.
  • Enjoy. :)

Joining Form

Code: Select all
Name: [size=85]Here.[/size]
Realm: [size=85]Here. Heave/Hell/Earth (Neutral)? (You can visit the others, this is just what side you are on.)[/size]
Species: [size=85]Here.[/size]
Powers: [size=85]Here.[/size]
Looks:
[size=85]Here.[/size]
Other?: [size=85]Here.[/size]

Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm (Remake. Don't

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 am

Sadies wrote:

Characters

• Felix Hades - Male - Demon - Hell - Sadies (Pg 1)
  • Kai Sadoshi - Male - Human - Neutral - Sadies (Pg 1)
  • Caylee Wolfbaine. - Female - Ghost - Neutral - SilentObserver (Pg 1)
  • Jake Pratt - Male - Angel - Heaven - shadow (Pg 1)
  • William - Male - Angel - Heaven - mkairalla1 (Pg 3)
  • Clara - Female - Werewolf - Neutral - Crying Heartbreak (Pg 5)
  • Joyce - Female - Shinigami - Neutral - SilentObserver (Pg 6)
  • Kamiko Hara (Miko) - Female - Shinigami - Neutral - Sadies (Pg 6)
  • Katherine Langille - Female - Shifter - Neutral - cookie. (Pg 6)
  • Zachary Tyrell - Male - Human - Neutral - cookie. (Pg 6)
  • Blair Arkos Humugen - Female - Raven/Human - Neutral - ιηƒιηιтє. (Pg 11)
  • Lilliana (Lilly) Steppe - Female - Angel - Heaven - Crying Heartbreak (Pg 15)
  • Forbid - Male - Demon - Hell - SilentObserver (Pg 14)

-

TELL ME IF YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTERS OFF.

Mercy Storm

Re: SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm (Remake. Don't

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:10 am

Crying Heartbreak wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Lilliana (Lilly) Steppe
Realm: Heaven.
Species: Angel.
Powers: Flying and telepathy. She is also skill with a bow
Looks:
Other?: She wants someone in her life but is closed off.

Crying Heartbreak wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Clary.
Realm: Earth (You can visit the others, this is just what side you are on.)
Species: Werewolf.
Powers: Super hearing and smell
Looks: Image
Other?:

Mercy Storm

Re: SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Postby shadows » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Name: Jake Pratt
Age: Over a hundred years in angel age, but 18 in human age.
Realm: Heaven
Species: Angel
Powers: The ability to transform into any animal. Don't forget his wings that are black. Jake is a special species of angel. He is the only one that doesn't have white wings. Mostly because his mother was an angel, while his father was a demon.
Looks: Image
Other?: Did I mention that Jake's mother and father hate him? He ended up running away so yeah. Whoops.

There?
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Your good. Accepted

Mercy Storm

Postby cookie. » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 pm

cookie. wrote:Name: "I'm Katherine Langille"
Realm: "I've never picked a side...but I live in the earth realm"
Species: "I am a shifter,I shift into a European wildcat
Powers: "I can shift into a wildcat but other than that I don't have any other powers unless I have some mysterious hidden power"
Looks:
Katherine is a slightly above average height.She has grey-blue eyes,lightly tanned skin and ash brown hair.
picture

Other?: She is afraid of heights...extremely afraid of heights
She and Zachary are not related.

Name: "I'm Zachary Tyrell!"
Age: "I'm eighteen,but I'm a few months younger than Katherine"
Realm: "What?Umm...Earth..."
Species: "I'm a human,what did you expect?"
Powers: "No..."
Looks:
Zachary is of an average height.He has dark brown hair,dark brown eyes and faintly tanned skin.picture
Other?: Zachary knows nothing about realms and the species that live in those realms.{he knows what every average person knows about humans and the Earth realm}
Last edited by cookie. on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
don't be afraid {cat roleplay}
cookie.

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Accepted

Mercy Storm

Postby cookie. » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

shadow; wrote:"Humans....." Jake muttered, tapping his finger on the table. "Did they do something to you? Or did you run away for a different reason?" Jake went into the kitchen and came out with some Oreos and a cookie, always his favorite Human food. "Are you sure you don't want anything?" He said, motioning to his Oreos.

Katherine nodded,"I'm sure"she said and cleaned her face with her paw."A human thought I was his pet cat...either he's blind or he isn't exactly smart,because I don't exactly match the criteria of a normal house cat"she said,hiding the anger that she wanted to express."I revealed my true self,he pushed me up against a wall,I managed to escape,made a run for it,then you picked me up"she added,hoping to clear up any remaining confusion.
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
don't be afraid {cat roleplay}
cookie.

Postby shadows » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 pm

"That sounds harsh." Jake muttered, imagining himself as a cat with a human as his owner. Jake winced, not liking the image. "Now I feel really sorry for you. I'm glad I picked you up. No one wants to be owned."
shadows

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's