SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:40 am

Myth nodded, "yeah they are pretty unique but you can't be neutral forever you'll have to choose a side one day. It's not going to be a stalemate forever."
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:41 am

"I can dream."
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 am

"Humans dream, people on earth dream. those in hell and heaven don't have that luxury. besides if you want to remain neutral what's the point of having your powers? Just sit there and sing kumbayah and ignore what's going on? I'm not neutral because i believe i need to stand for what i believe in."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:51 am

"I want my life back. But I don't want to chose between my ancestry and them. I would rather let event play out.' She sighs."Damned Angels."
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:16 am

Myth shakes her head, "you might not agree with them but you sure do act like all the other angels. Just as cowardly."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 am

"I'm not cowardly. I don't know who to chose. I have my family. But I have my strongest ancestors in hell."

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 am

Caylee trailed away from Forbid and Joyce as they went back to the McDonald's to bother Hunter. Of course she was alone again.
SilentObserver

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 am

Myth shrugs, "family shouldn't count for this. who cares? I have family in heaven and hell i made my choice because of what i believe in...where my family stands in that is no concern of mine. I'll just have to hope i don't have to fight them on the battlefield. what kind of ties do you have to hell though? you don't seem like the type to have ties there."
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:30 am

"Ancestors. I said that."

Mercy Storm

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 am

Myth rolls her eyes, "yeah you did but you weren't specific i'm assuming your ancestors had, you know, names?"
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's