Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Jason walks and checks the vaults, checking for what they stole.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Tundra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm

(Guys, ya didn't quite read my post thoroughly. The Bank itself never was blown up, nor, have they stolen anything yet. The explosion happened 5-6 blocks away to draw attention away from the bank. No one, has even really realized the bank itself was being hit yet except those who escaped it, and those inside. Try not to get ahead of the plot, I had to wait to try and include everyone, but since I know Zeve won't be able to for awhile now I can move on.)

(On another note, no bank will just LET you into their vault, you can't just walk in like there is nothing wrong...people will shoot you. Not that the security guard is..up and living at the moment.)

(I'll have a post here to come, I figured I would let you guys fix any errors ya made regarding the situation. The group as a whole should be getting together, not going at this individually as individual people..we are teams for a reason..group it up! this was intended to get everyone together, not 1-2 people together in separate locations.)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:15 pm

(Well then. *slams head against a door*)
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:35 pm

"MOVE" shouted one of the robbers as they shoved the teller to one of the locked vaults that they didn't plan on blwoing up. They still needed what was in there as we, as greedy as they were. Things were going completely as planned, the sound of the c4 blowing up in the vault room only solidified that. Quickly they shoved gold, gems and many other big cash items in bags quickly clearing the vaults and began getting read to make a run for it.

Kuar, who was about halfway to the first explosion, paused when he heard the hollow thunk sound created by a contained explosion. His eyes narrowed before saying more to himself "What the?..." He suddenly bolted towards the direction of the 2nd explosion passing Jek and Jason as he went. "you two slow pokes heading in the wrong direction, their at the bank, thats" He waved his hand at the smoke "is a distraction". He continued on, moving quickly through the streets, and screaming people who seemed to be panicking.

(I will use Boston after all of this)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Jek-
Jek was heading in the direction of the first explosion when he heard another and someone passed them and said it was at the bank. Jek turned and started running towards the bank, weaving in and out of the panicking people.
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:57 am

Jason looks around. "I should have signed up for the damn job." He runs towards the citizens, mumbling the question 'Are you okay?'

Mercy Storm

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's