Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:34 pm

I'mGonnaStealAllYourStuff wrote:Basics
Name: Dalton Yugo
Digging Deeper
History: He prefers to keep it to himself
Personality: A very flirty boy, he likes to flirt with those he finds attractive.
Kin: None
Friends:
Enemies:
Add On
Weapons: Surprisingly a dagger.
Dislikes: People who end the fun.
Looks:Image
Other: He has a crush on Caylee.

(The people you meet)
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:47 pm

(Yea. He is one of the weirdest.)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:48 pm

(Well. Accepted.)
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Lulu597 wrote:Jek-
Jek was walking Nick home, when he heard the explosion. He yelled for Nick to run home, and went to check out what happened. No one was allowed to ruin town without consulting the assassins. His grin was turned into a frown as he approached the bombed building, the bank. He pulled out his dagger and carefully proceeded towards the bank, on the look out for the perpetrators.

(XD Gotta love explosions for bringing everyone together.)

(Jek is OPEN)
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:07 pm

(Jason is if you want)

Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:35 pm

(That works. Where is Jason?)
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Just walking around.))

Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Jek-
Jek was headed into the smoke enclosing the bank, when he accidentally ran into someone. "Ouch." He muttered.
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Jason stands his ground. "Sorry."

Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Jek-
Jek chuckles and replies, "It's fine. I was kinda the one to run into you." He quickly inspects the boy and adds, "Did the hunters know about the explosion and the bank robbery?"
Lulu597

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's