Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:33 pm

He looks at Jek and narrows his eyes. "Sure."
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby I'mGonnaStealAllYourStuff » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Dalton Yugo

Walking around. He was aware of the explosion but didn't want to get into the mess... Looking over at someone in the distance he raised an eyebrow and walked over to it, "Hello."
Hey how's it goin'!? I'm Steal and I'm probably the most annoying person you'll ever meet so... Be prepared for sarcasm and those roleplay characters mann.

SilentObserver is mai WolfMother!

Dear Silent; Muhaha, I'm gonna haunt all your roleplays, well. Most of them. Maybe. Yes. Love ya~
I'mGonnaStealAllYourStuff

Postby Lulu597 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Jek-
Jek raises an eyebrow and replies, "Then why are you out, checking the explosion?" He didn't quite trust this hunter, but wanted to figure out what happened and so far this hunter was his source.
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:40 pm

He studies Jek. "Kid, I came here after the explosion. I'm here to find out who did it. Like you."
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Jek-
"Well, then we should check out the explosion instead of standing here talking about it." Jek replied, gesturing into the smoke.
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm

He nods. "Yes." He walks inside.

Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Jek-
"Not much of a talker." Jek mutters to himself as he follows the hunter inside.
Lulu597

Postby Zeve » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:19 pm

(hey everyone wanted to say i gotta go on haitus for a week or so. I currently have no wifi at my house and my internet for my phone is maxed out till the 27th so I won't be able to get on much, if at all until then. So i will be back just will take some time until then just say that Attic had to go off on an emergency mission, sorry :/ hopefully we'll get a new carrier for the wifi sooner than the phone they were supposed to come today but didn't.)
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:26 am

Lulu597 wrote:Jek-
"Not much of a talker." Jek mutters to himself as he follows the hunter inside.

Jason take his sniper of his back and slips into the shadows.

Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:32 am

Jek-
Jek walks into the bank and begins to examine the size and power of the explosion.
Lulu597

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's