The Flock (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: The Flock (Accepting)

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 pm

"Just examining." She looks down.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Peter-
"You sure your okay?" Peter responded, putting his hand on her shoulder.
Lulu597

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine." It's a lie.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:39 am

"Why won't you let me die? I hate how no one else can be in pain without White somehow need attention. I don't want attention, but it's annoying. I don't care, leader or not..." Caylee complained to Mina.

Mina flapped her wings.

"I don't care, Mina... And no. I'm not jealous. I just want to be left alone, Peter can go dance around his injured girlfriend." Caylee hissed.

Mina chirped.

"I know they're not dating. It's just something easier to say than some things." She muttered, "Ugh! Yuko!!!" She yelled, "Come and kill me now!"

Mina screeched as a scolding to Caylee.
SilentObserver

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:05 am

Peter-
Peter sighed and replied, "If you say so.... I'm gonna go attempt to check on Caylee. See yeah later, White." Peter walked out of the cave, and leapt off the cliff, extending his wings and flying above the tree tops. He kept his gaze down, searching for any sign of Caylee. He finally found her, and swooped down, landing beside her. "Caylee, I know that your not okay, so please don't teleport away again. I want to help you." Peter said softly.
Lulu597

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:18 am

Caylee glanced at him, "Don't lie..." She murmured and looked at the ground, "I'm perfectly fine. Please don't worry about me..."

Mina sat on Caylee's shoulder and flexed her wings.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:20 am

White lays in the cave in a corner. She is exhausted.

Mercy Storm

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:56 am

SilentObserver wrote:Caylee glanced at him, "Don't lie..." She murmured and looked at the ground, "I'm perfectly fine. Please don't worry about me..."

Mina sat on Caylee's shoulder and flexed her wings.

Peter-
"The scars on your wing and face say otherwise." Peter replied. "And I really don't care if you accept my help, becasue either way I'm going to help you." He crossed his arms, and stared firmly at Caylee.
Lulu597

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:03 pm

Caylee sighed, "Don't help me... It's out of pity isn't it?" She asked.
SilentObserver

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:35 pm

SilentObserver wrote:Caylee sighed, "Don't help me... It's out of pity isn't it?" She asked.

Peter-
"It's not out of pity. It's me being nice to my friend. Now will you just tell me what happened." Peter replied, keeping his voice calm.
Lulu597

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's