We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Zero looks down in surprise, before snapping her eyes back to the battle. "Umbreon, look out!" Umbreon dodges and lands a hit on Vaporeon, Espeon using dig on Jolteon and effectively knocking it out. Unfortunately, Flareon hits Espeon with a flamethrower, knocking her out. "Espeon!" Zero collects her fallen Pokémon, and returns to where she was. "Two against one..." she mutters, then looks to Mica, "Can you help me out? I'll... give you some scrap metal after."
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Tails jumped out of the bike. He could have sworn that his life flashed before his eyes. As he got out he looked at the battle before him, this was chaos. As he watched the battle he was blasted in front of Zero. He sow that the battle wasn't going well and Espeon was out. Tails know he wasn't a fighter, but this fight was unfair. He jumped up and got ready to battle when he sow Mica. Hay, your the one from... Tails remembered how he had made the mistake of making her mad before. Never mind.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Distortionist » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Conflict warred on Mica's face; she was torn between shunning the girl with the Espeon and helping her for the food. There was the third factor of the boy also feeding her, but he had tried to catch her after all... Finally the dull throb in her stomach won over her honor and she positioned herself in front of "Zero", waiting for a command. Hopefully the trainer was competent enough check her Pokedex for moves.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Zero stares the remaining two Pokémon down, thinking. "Alright, Umbreon, Night Shade!" The attack flies around like electricity, hitting both enemy Pokémon. "Aron, Heavy Slam on Vaporeon!" Zero calls, hoping that the Aron would head her call.
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Mica grimaced slightly, rethinking her decision, but lowered her head and focused anyway. Her form began to glow intense black and she shot forward with uncharacteristic speed. Leaping off the ground, the Aron charged at the Vaporeon.

(Left it open for you in case you don't want it to land XD)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:51 pm

(Nope~ I wan Zero to win this~)

Vaporeon recoils sharply, Umbreon following with a Shadow Ball to Flareon, knocking it out, leaving only Vaporeon left. The Vaporeon fires a water pulse at Mica, but Umbreon deflects it with Shadow Ball. "Alright guys! Finish this!" Umbreon attacks with Night Claw, leaving it up to Mica to decide what she wants to do.

(Mica can win the battle, if you want~)
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:05 pm

(<3)

Mica grumbled under her breath about how stupid Vaporeon refused to faint and listened for another command. When none came, she grinned widely and focused once more. Her stubby forelegs turned crimson with heat and energy and she swiped viciously with a claw attack of her own. Metal claw wasn't as powerful as her signature move, but combined with Umbreon's Night Claw she felt confident of their victory.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Matthew snarls and pulls Vaporeon back into her Pokeball, turning away with a glare and stalking away.

Zero whoops, probably louder than strictly necessary. She immediately uses a revive on Espeon and a few potions on Umbreon, holding out her hand to offer some to Mica.
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Mica nodded in grudging admiration of Umbreon's skills, turning to peer at Zero. She was holding out a little colorful bottle. She tilted her head, unsure about what to make of the manmade item. Was it food? It didn't have the comforting metallic scent. Mica just sat down on her haunches and yawned, confused.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm

"Ah, it heals wounds. You didn't get hit, did you?" Zero asks, before diving into a compartment in her motorcycle and drawing out a good amount of scrap. "Here, by the way. Thanks a lot, I don't know if we would've one that." She brushes the machine on her right arm unconsciously, eyes darkening.
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's