We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Distortionist » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Mica's head shot up at the sound, her cobalt eyes narrowed and studying the brush around her. Who's there!? she called, producing a harsh noise that sounded like metal screaming. Although she was tiny, the Aron felt confident enough to take on any challenger. She marched forward and ripped aside a branch. An Eevee was frozen behind it, leg raised and a broken twig on the ground next to it. Mica scowled at the intruder and tilted her head, wondering what he would do.

(So, what's going on with this pokespeak thing? XD can the trainers hear them or what?)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Kirbylover901 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 pm

(In most of the RPs I've been in, Pokemon can understand each other, and trainers can hear their cries but not understand them. It depends on the trainer, I guess. :3)

Tesla stiffened as the noises drew closer to her bush. Pluck! The shiny luxio heard something. She reached out a paw into the bush, flinching as the leaves rustled. Although the bush was intact, she could feel very little berries. Tesla darted her paw back in, and started backing away, growling softly.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Zero's head snaps up at the growl, and she sort of stares at the bush for a few moments before actually seeing the Luxio hidden in it. "Hi," she says and gives a little wave, while Umbreon steps protectively in front of her, Espeon doing the same.
cjr09

Postby Kirbylover901 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Tesla hissed at the new defenders, roused by the trainer's presence. "Who asked you to come to my bush?" She said, using Charge on herself. Tesla's fur seemed to crackle with electricity, and the Luxio tried to look as fierce as possible.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Zero instinctively reaches back for a pokeball, but drops her hand last minute. We're looking for food, Umbreon says, the beginings of Night Shade flickering around the trio protectively, as Espeon's eyes start to glow a soft blue.
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:48 am

Tails stood there frozen. He tried to say something but no words came out. He looked around to see if there was a way out. There has to be some way out. Tails looked over to see a path, it looked like it was made of rocks but it was a escape nonetheless. He jolted of to the path when he sow a human, Tails frozen in place rembering the last time he sow a trainer. He tried to run but tripped, his legs felt like led.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Satisfied now that he had put ample distance between himself and the odd trainer, Wyff plopped down on his behind, holding tight to his berry. It looked quite appetizing, but he couldn't help but wonder whether it was safe. Humans didn't simply do things for the charity of others, from his experiences with them. What sort of tricks could this berry hold?
The tiny ralts' stomach growled once again.
Fine, he thought, and throwing caution to the wind, ate the berry.
It didn't seem to be dangerous. It certainly didn't taste so. It just tasted tart and sweet, with a tasty, crunchy skin.
Confused, but at least with something in his stomach now, Wyff hopped up to continue walking. Maybe he could find more berries somewhere.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Zero turns to see Tails, and huffs out a breath. "Today is going to be one of those days isn't it?" She mutters, and puts her hands up in a gesture of surrender, "Look, I'm not here to hurt anyone." Espeon turns to face Tails, across from Umbreon. "Can I help you?" Espeon says to Tails, not sure if the Pokémon was here for a fight or not.
cjr09

Postby 2243422 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 pm

(New to this site and thinking about joining.)
Hello, everyone! I'm new on this site, so my signature is a wip. Feel free to send me a trade here or on CS. I have the same username!

Postby cjr09 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:52 pm

(*Sends up flare* Hello? And you should totally join 2243422~)
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's