We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Distortionist » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:44 pm

(I did not know that 030 Thats so cool! But it makes sense, with it being a cat and all. ... Or does it? XD)

Mica blinked in surprise, the air rushing from her body as she rammed into a tree. Dig? Since when could Espeon learn Dig? She staggered to her feet woozily. Although her defense was high, the super effective move really dealt some damage. Not to mention her armor was weaker than usual. She hadn't gotten to finish her daily dose of railroad. Shaking her head to clear it, she glared tiredly at the other Pokemon. What do you want?
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm

"I want to protect my trainer. I have no quarrel with anyone that does not stand in the way of that goal." Espeon says, readying another attack, just in case.
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Mica scowled, noting the offensive position the feline took. Another move like that and she would be vulnerable to anyone who happened to wish her harm. After a moment of contemplation, she turned her back to the group. This isn't my problem. No offense, but I hope we don't meet again. The Aron frowned at 'Tails' and the trainer before disappearing into the undergrowth. Her peaceful morning had been interrupted, and she had no desire to meet the miscreants again.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Espeon huffs in response, before redirecting her attention to Tails. "I'd suggest you get out of here as well. If you pose a threat to my friends I will not hesitate to attack you."
cjr09

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 am

Tesla shook slightly as the Night Shade hit her. Wait a minute... She realized something. Ignoring the Umbreon, Tesla leaped up and used Crunch on the Espeon, landing a small way's away from the trainer. How can it use dig if it's trainer is so close to me? The shiny wondered, eyes gleaming.

Sera glanced around again. No one seemed to be around. "Where is everyone? It should be bustling here." She muttered. "Let's turn back." Oracle frowned, but reluctantly followed.
~
After a while, Sera reached a fork in the road. "Three paths. Forest path, icy path and marsh path." She observed, frowning. "Someone should be on one of these, but I can't here a thing. Maybe my ears aren't working..." She added, half to herself. "Come on, let's go down the forest path. We can rest there for a bit." She picked up Oracle, and started walking down the forest path.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:11 am

Umbreon and Espeon trade places, Umbreon leaping in front of Zero and standing inbetween Zero and Tesla, forcing them further apart, Espeon charging Tesla with Night Claw.
cjr09

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:17 am

Tesla managed to skid out of the way, but got hit on her tail by Shadow Claw in the process. Outnumbered, eh? She thought, smirking. The Luxio used Roar on Espeon, and waited for the trainer's move. That can keep it at bay for a bit. Tesla thought, huffing as she started catching her breath. Hopefully this won't go on too long, being outnumbered isn't exactly an advantage.

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 am

"Espeon, fall back!" Zero calls, and Espeon retreats to make room for Umbreon. "Let's keep this fair shall we? Umbreon, Shadow Ball!" He fires the attack without restraint directly at the Luxio.
cjr09

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 am

Tesla ducked, holding her tail up and using Charge. Some of the energy from the attack was absorbed into the Charge, making the notched tail glow a faint purple. Tesla used Wild Charge on the Umbreon, growling but secretly pleased the fight was fair again.

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 am

At Zero's call, Umbreon dodges and fires another Night Shade, the move working like electricity and leaving no room for escape this time.
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's