We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:43 am

Perhaps no other world is diverse as the one of Pokemon- here, Pokemon thrive, and trainers, or humans who train them, thrive as well. With creatures in the sea, land and sky, the possibilities are endless. What are you waiting for? Come on in!

✩~Rules~✩

✩You can have as many characters as you want, but you must rp them all.
✩No Fakemon, please!
✩Try to have at least 2 decent sentences with correct grammar/spelling per post/character action. Doesn't apply to battles.
✩No god-modding, power-playing or meta-gaming.
✩2 legends max per rper- one wild legend and one trained legend.
✩Any legend except Arceus is available- as nice as Arceus is, it's pretty powerful compared to other legends.
✩6 Pokemon max per trainer, and if the Pokemon use moves they should be able to learn them naturally through various methods (Ex- no Charizards using Leech Seed, etc).
✩Rped Wild Pokemon can be caught if both rpers are okay with it. Non-rped Pokemon (one that hasn't been taken as a character) can be caught at will.
✩Have fun!

✩~Forms~✩

✩Trainer Form

Code: Select all
Username-
Trainer Name-
Gender-
Description/Art-
Team-
Personality (Optional)-
Other-

✩Wild Pokemon Form

Code: Select all
Username-
Pokemon Name-
Species-
Gender-
Shiny?-
Any Accessories/Injuries/Edited Features?-
Moves-
Personality (Optional)-
Other-
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Characters

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:43 am

✩~Pokemon~✩

Wyff - ♂ - Not Shiny - Spyhe
Tesla - ♀ - Shiny- Kirbylover901
Tails - ♂ - Not Shiny - Somnus
Mica - ♀ - Not Shiny - Distortionist

✩~Trainers~✩

Somnus - Male - Has a Minun - Somnus
Sera - Female - Has a Carbink, Goomy, and Galvantula - Kirbylover901
Zero - Female - Has an Umbreon and Espeon - cjr09
Matthew - Male - Has a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon - cjr09
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Kirbylover901

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Username-
Sphye
Pokemon Name-
Wyff
Species-
Ralts
Gender-
Male
Shiny?-
Not shiny. Just your average colours on this Ralts.
For some reason, Wyff likes to adorn himself with any bowties he happens to find. Most of the ones he has are stolen from travelers. His favorite is a dark blue silken one, very elegant.
Moves-
Teleport, Confusion, and Charm. Only Confusion can deal damage in battle, but he hasn't needed more than that to get by.
Personality (Optional)-
Suave and friendly, although he likes to think he comes off as mysterious. Wyff isn't very fond of strangers, but given the time to warm up he is a cordial companion.
When he is sad, his first reaction is to hide this and go on as normal. If he cannot, he will most likely run off to pout for a while until he gets his feelings sorted. When he is happy or excited, he will show such by being extra "talkative" ("Ralts ralts! Ralts. Ralts.)
Other-
Wyff is very fond of berries and poffins. He could be better charmed by a patient trainer, if he were to be caught, than one who cares most for battling.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:35 pm

(Accepted!)

Username-
Kirbylover901
Pokemon Name-
Tesla
Species-
Luxio
Gender-
Female
Shiny?-
Tesla is shiny, although she doesn't like being shiny, as it draws attention to her.
Tesla has a nick on her tail, but nothing else.
Moves-
Roar, Crunch, Wild Charge and Charge.
Personality (Optional)-
Tesla is more Umbreon then Luxio- she would rather stay hidden in the shadows then out in the open. She tends to stay away from trainers, as she believes her shininess makes her a big target for most trainers. She's unwilling to make friends, although she does have a weakness for shiny things. Occasionally, greed takes over instinct, and Tesla comes out to claim any particularly shimmery object despite the danger.
Other-
She can be caught, but it would take a long battle to catch her. If someone throws a Master Ball... well, let's not get to that, shall we?

Username-
Kirbylover901
Trainer Name-
Sera
Gender-
Female
Description/Art-
The average Unova trainer, Sera's looks mimic the Black/White trainer's looks (the original, not B2/W2). Other than that, she has a small feather pendant bracelet.
Team-
Prism (Carbink, No Gender, Clear Body, No Item, and Has Stealth Rock, Safeguard, Moonblast and Flash)
Oracle (Goomy, Male, Hydration, No Item, and Has Rain Dance, Infestation, Protect and Double Team)
Tangle (Galvantula, Female, Unnerve, No Item, and Has Electroweb, Screech, Slash and String Shot)
Personality (Optional)-
Sera is an enthusiastic Pokemon Trainer, and generally tends to be friendly, caring and curious when it comes to exploring. She's a bit more serious in battles, but isn't too hardcore. She's very affectionate towards her Pokemon, and tries her hardest to make them happy. She usually keeps her Pokemon out of their Pokeballs.
Other-
Nothing I can think of.

(Few more people and we can start!)

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby Somnus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:49 am

Username-
Somnus
Pokemon Name-
Tails
Species-
Eevee
Gender-
Male
Shiny?-
Nope.
He has berry stains on his pelt, he likes they smell of berries.
Moves-
Tackle, Sand attack, and Scratch. He'd probably run away before a battle, but if he can't get away he fights hard.
Personality (Optional)-
Tails is a shy and timed, he doesn't like trainers and some times other Pokémon. He is a bit of a day dreamer and likes to think, but if startled well daydreaming he will attack out of fear. Tails is very artsy and loves music, stories, and drawings. He draws with his tail and likes to hum.
Other-
Tails loves berries and cupcakes, but hates poffins. Tails is also scared of Evolving, all since one day when a trainer, who hadn't even tried catching him, pulled three stones on him to see if he would react to them all. Tails got away and has been scared of evolving ever since.

Username-
Still Somnus.
Trainer Name-...
Somnus
Gender-
Male
Description/Art-
Long honey brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. He likes to weir black jeans and a black jacket. He has a black and white hat with a red feather on it.
Team-
Minun.
Personality (Optional)-
Somnus is a reckless friendly person, he loves Pokémon and wants to make them happy and strong.
He likes to play and goof off, but when he battles he is very series.
Other-
None
Last edited by Somnus on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Distortionist » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

Username-
Distortionist
Pokemon Name-
Mica
Species-
Aron
Gender-
Female
Ability
Heavy Metal
This ability double the pokemon's weight, which also increases Heavy Slam's base power but a lot.
Type
Steel/Rock
Shiny?
Nope
Instead of having the normal baby blue eyes, her eyes are a violent cobalt.
Moves-
Metal Claw, Iron Head, Protect, Heavy Slam
Personality (Optional)-
Mica is a cold and hateful character. She will attack at first sight, and attack with all her might. Silent and furious, she will often not explain her reasoning and is extremely dishonest.
Other-
She refuses to evolve and is heavier than normal, about 280 pounds.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:18 pm

(Accepted! It seems no one else will join for a bit, let's start!)

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby Sphye » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:06 pm

A calm day. The wind barely blew, the sun shone gently, and the occasional cloud could be seen in the cyan sky. It was like the very earth had decided to take a lazy day and relax.
"Ralts, ralts?!" cried a flustered pokemon by the name of Wyff.
Not a single berry on any of these bushes?! What is it, winter? he thought indignantly.
Where had they all gone? There had been plenty to spare not even a full week ago, more than enough for several families of small pokemon.

Wyff's rumbling stomach brought him back to the present. He frowned, looking at his stomach sadly.
Guess I'll have to do some searching this time.
With a sigh, the ralts trudged off in a random direction, figuring it was as likely as anywhere to be hiding some sort of food. Even a single, sour berry would be something.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Username- cjr09
Trainer Name- Zero~
Gender- Female
Description/Art- Zero is a bit odd looking, with silver hair and red eyes, though is intimidating. She wears black cargo pants and a simple black t-shirt, but has a silver cloak she is very fond of, and a strange, mechanical apparatus on her arm. She is about 5 '7 and has very pale skin, and quite prone to fighting, whether with her fists or with her Pokémon. She isn't fond of walking around- too slow for her- so she rides on a large motorcycle fitted with a side car, where her Umbreon and Espeon typically take residence.
Team- A male Umbreon and a female Espeon- both normal colors.
Personality (Optional)- (ajhdo nhoda h I'm bad at this so we're getting adjectives.)
She's a bit crass and prone to sarcasm, though has a good heart.
Other- Is the motorcycle okay? I sort od stole it from Pokémon Coliseum.

Username- Still cjr09~
Trainer name- Mathew
Gender- Male
Description/Art- He's tall, taller than Zero, at least, and has short, spiky red-orange hair. He has light green eyes and wears light brown pants and a red-orange T-shirt. He is almost Zero's complete opposite, with sun-kissed skin and is almost always serious.
Team- Female Flareon, Female Vaporeon, and Male Jolteon.
Personality- He's serious but quick to fight- constantly after Zero for reasons no one but them know.
Other- Nope~
Last edited by cjr09 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:20 am

Tails looked out of his den. Is it morning already? "eeeev." Tails let out a yawn. Its a nice day today. He grabed an Orren berry and started to eat. I wounder what I'll be doing today?. When he was done he walked out of the den. Tails looked around, there was all ways tons to do. He grabbed his favorite drawing stick and started to walk away. Time to start the day.

Somnus walked out of his house with Minun. "You ready Minun?" He looked down to see his Pokémon nod. "Well, let get going then." As they start to walk Somnus and Minun look around. "Soon were going to travel all around and see the world. Its such a amazing thought." Minun nodded again. "Min minun." Blaze just couldn't wait for his journey to start. It was his dream to see the world. "Well, Race you back!" And with that Somnus and Minun's walk was done.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's