We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 pm

(Sure XD Question, is his name Matthew or Mathew? I see it spelled both ways on this thread.)

Mica plodded through the forest, swiveling her head oddly from side to side in search of something to eat. She had long ago finished off the rest of the railroad tracks, and she decided that a new source was of immediate importance. The tiny Pokemon was hopping off a log she had crushed and was in the process of debating whether or not to smash some more trees when the sound of a motor sputtering reached her ears. A motor? In the forest? A human was likely present as well and Mica didn't feel like bothering with those pesky beings, but pure metal was hard to find in a forest and she needed everything she could get. She changed course and made a beeline for the noise.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 pm

(Dangit Those are typos on my part. It's Matthew~)

Zero revs her engine, feeling the new power in it, smiling a bit crazily. "This is going to be fun."

Matthew mutters a few curses as he inspects the damage- he hadn't thought Zero would do that. "Flareon, Vaporeon, go look for supplies," the two go off, so only Jolteon remains.
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 pm

(Alright XD)

The sputtering sound died out a few minutes before she arrived, so Mica had to guess wildly at where her destination was. It appeared that it had worked, however. A bushy clearing up ahead gave away it's occupants with loud speaking and the occasional yip. So they have Pokemon, she thought slyly. Fine. Mica stopped near the edge of the open area and peeked through with relative caution, only to see a Flareon and a Vaporean dash off from the other side of the clearing. A tall boy trainer and a Jolteon were all that remained. Except...

The Aron's cobalt eyes zero'd in on a strange vehicle propped up next to him. Shiny and dented, nothing has ever looked more appetizing. Mica was about to dash in right then and there but was stopped by the sight of the Jolteon. Second electric type in a day... That could not be good. With reluctance she drew back and replanned her strategy. Surely he would order the Jolteon to attack her as soon as she made an appearance, so thievery was out. That left beggary. Mica felt like she would rather die than beg to a trainer, but she needed the food... Perhaps she could compromise.

She nudged aside a large branch and stepped into the clearing, her expression wary but curious as if she were a tentative explorer. Tilting her head innocently, Mica trotted forward and stopped a few feet away from the pair to see what they would do.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Matthew looks up upon the arrival of the Aron, studying her. "Huh, the eyes are a different color than usual..." he mutters, checking his Pokedex. He watches for a moment, realizing that it was probably here for food. "Here," he tosses her a small piece of scrap that was unsalvageable, motioning for Jolteon not to attack.
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Tails jumped in the back of the cart. Last thing he wanted was to be left here. As he got in he settled down. Not much to do now but wait. As he sat there he looked at the motorcycle he was in. This feels better then before.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Mica stood immobile for a second, stunned that he was offering food so freely, but it didn't last long. She lept up and snatched it out of the air, relishing in the metallic tang. As soon as her feet hit the ground she crunched it into little shards and studied the boy. He had short, spiky reddish hair and green eyes. Although he emitted a harsh vibe, he seemed to treat his Pokemon nicely. Mica decided that he wasn't too bad for a human and backed away as if to run.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Flareon and Vaporeon return, holding random scraps of metal, watching Mica carefully. He looks between Mica and his Pokedex a few times, wondering. "Perhaps it would be worth it to catch you..." he mutters, reaching for a Pokeball, about to give the order for the three to attack Mica.

Zero, of course, decides this moment to blast into the clearing. "WHOOOOOOO!!!!"
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Mica's body stiffened in alarm at his words. Catch her? No, no... That couldn't happen! She was about to bolt when a mechanical roar accompanied by a loud female voice shot through the clearing. The steel type froze in place, alarm evident on her face. Who was this strange person? She rode a metal vehicle like the one the guy had next to him, but it didn't look trashed. While examining the newcomer's face, Mica realized with a jolt that this was the same trainer she had seen before. Those same Espeon and Umbreon were with her as well! Assuming a defensive stance, she stared hard at the two humans.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Zero slams to a halt, laughing, oblivious. "This is awesome!"

Matthew attacks Zero without restraint, and though Zero is oblivious, her Pokémon are, thankfully, not. Espeon deflects a flamethrower with psybeam, and Umbreon slams into Jolteon with a shadow ball. "You can't run forever! Give back what you stole!" Matthew says, and Zero, now understanding, makes as if to run then stands her ground. "Come and take them from me then!" Espeon dives underground, and Umbreon hits Flareon with another Shadow ball.
cjr09

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Mica blinked in astonishment at the scene in front of her. The boy no longer seemed interested in her and was bombarding his strange companion with attacks. Seizing the opportunity, she whirled and made a beeline for the trees. Random attacks were flying everywhere; it was incredibly hard to see anything. The Aron stumbled around for a bit before bumping into something large... No, someone, and it was the girl.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's