тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Bast » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:29 pm

"Any knowledge is better then none." Tamaki assured before continuing. "I hope you don't feel violated but I noticed your low immune system. I still have some herb for teas to aid that if you'd like." He offered as he let go of Syndicate's hand.

-----------

"Which is a constitution of my entirety. So, yes, it would make me so creepy." Hebi blandly argued. He was gonna make this difficult for Ryuu no matter what. XD

Manda just watched them in amusement from the branch.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Shion sat at Syndicate's side, the dog casually watched Tamaki. Syndicate did the same. "Oh, thanks. My doctor has me medicated though" he admitted, unsure whether the herbs would mess with his medications. He put an arm around Shion and stroked her.

Ryuu pouted. "But it would be fun!" He tried to persuade him. "I'll get you a gift!" he then suggested.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Bast » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 pm

((XD it would be funny if Sy was his doctor.

Tamaki: >:( no! He'll ruin this poor man!

Sy: e-e you act like I don't take my career seriously. I'm not out to screw everyone over. Just select individuals that tend to annoy me.

Tamaki: *upset pout* ))

"Well it's not doing much for you in my opinion. If it's negative counter effects your concerned about there aren't any. The one I'm suggesting is more of a suppliment." Tamaki commented a bit quietly. He didn't understand why people would rely on artificial and chemical based ailments. Having come from a land with rich soil and plentiful native remedies, that was an unnessesary option.

-------

"Now your trying to buy me into it? I didn't think you the type." Hebi replied as if disappointed.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:51 pm

(( haha doctor from h*ll lols XD ))

Syndicate blinked a bit. "I'm a lot better now that what I used to, I can guarantee that" he admitted. "Thanks to Shion, I'm actually allowed out on my own now" he smiled, clearly proud of that achievement. It defiantly beat laying around in hospitals all day.

"What? I, a nice...Hot...Guy?" Ryuu smirked. "I just like to have some fun with a party!" He tilted his head.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Zeve » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:32 am

(I am always late to the party :| trying to jump in and when i come back I miss a lot darn it XD)

Jordan lays down quietly and sleepily wanting to relax while he could laying languidly on a random couch that fit his needs momentarily.

Thomas on the other hand was out and about jogging letting his mind clear from everything enjoying running along the lake shore as it helped him keep calm and collected.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:33 am

Seeing someone coughing, Yori slowly got to his feet and walked over. He was silent for a few secconds as he tried to build his courage. "...Are...Are you okay?" Yori asked Jordan very quietly.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:58 pm

"Just get out." Winter glared at Hex, her voice obviously bored with him. He was an antagonist who loved people's reactions, but she was going to simply going to counter his attitude with an bored expression and tone of voice.

-------------------

Ash shook her head and stood up, "Nah." She murmured as she walked towards the door. "So, um.. How did you sleep...?" She asked, trying to make things a little less awkward for her.

-------------------

Ivy grinned and tried to bounce happily, but hurt herself in the process. "Ow... But yeah! That sounds fun!"

-------------------

"No problem." Ava smiled and looked around. "Well. They're a gang of nocturnal animal shifters. Like raccoons and owls. Some foxes as well."

-------------------

Liz had left Winter's house to get away from Hex. She wasn't looking forward to getting into an argument with him. With a sigh she walked towards Hebi's house, hoping that maybe Luster or Hebi would be there to rid of the pest at Winter's house.
SilentObserver

Postby Zeve » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:27 am

Jordan opens an eye curious as to who was asking before giving a big flirtatious smirk, "Doing fine, just a bit tired from such a long day." He cocks his head to the side, "What about you?"
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:46 am

Kaiden looked over to Ivy and chuckled. "You need to be careful" he suggested. "It would be bad f you had to go back to the hospital again.

__

Yokai nodded his head at Ava. "They don't sound so tough" he muttered in reply. "You shouldn't stay in the streets if they are going to get you though" he commented.

_____

Yori blinked at Jordan, he acted oblivious to the boys flirting, especially because he wasn't used to it. Yori nodded his head nervously. "Do you need anything?" he then asked.

((Sorry, I just realized that I read your last post super wrong. What is my brain doing> x.x

Yori be like : "Sadies. Now I'm more awkward than normal." *Hides*))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's