тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:41 am

Milo chuckles behind her hand. "No. Really. It's fine." Milo looks at her.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:44 am

Benjamin sighed a little, "Heh... Well... I'm Benjamin." She stuck her hand out with a small smile.
    --------
    "Please Liz!?" Winter begged.

Liz shook her head.

"You'll make us cry!" Joyce pouted.

Liz sighed, "Mm... F-fine! But.. It better just be us!"

"Okay deal!!" Winter grinned.

"Wait! I don't have a bathing suit =3=..." Liz huffed.

"Nonsense! I got us bathing suits! >D<" Winter assured.

Liz blinked. Almost got away.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:46 am

"Well, considering how Requiem reacted earlier you might when we get back." Saku replied without moving.
--------
"Ok. Ribbit." Shane looked at the paper in her hands. "What classes do you have? Ribbit."
--------
Darui walked out and tackled Winter when he saw her. "WINTER!!!!"

Sy opened his door and gave Darui a slight glare. "You can do without the yelling."

Darui sunk a little on Winter. "Sorry..." When Sy closed the door again he perked up. "I wanna go!" He grinned. Whaaat!? Darui in a public swimming pool!? No way! *jaw drop* sorryLiz xD
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:50 am

Liz stared. NOPE NOPENOPE. Even if it was Winter's boyfriend Liz did not like being in a bathing suit around guys. Despite her dominant nature. She doesn't like being stared at... Or being in a bikini. Or bathing suit. Lol

Winter grinned, "Yeah!!"

"I'm not going..." Liz whispered.

"No! You already agreed!!" Joyce smirked and dragged her into Winter's room.

Liz flailed, "NOOOO!" She groaned as her sister pushed her over to a bathroom and handed her a camo bikini, "Go on." She smiled.

Liz sighed... But she went on the bathroom and put it on.
    -----
    (Forgot Caylee oops)

Caylee looked at a paper, "I was told all of us get the same classes... At least. Our required classes. I have orchestra and art as special classes... But the rest I should be with everyone else."
Last edited by SilentObserver on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:53 am

Nick deflates. "But that could be weeks." There is a whine to his tone.

++++++++++

Miko takes the hand. "I'm Milo. And this," She gestures with her other hand. "Is Marley."
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:59 am

"Nice to meet you, Milo and Marley." Benjamin smiled and pointed at the archangels, "Those buttfaces are Yuko." She pointed at Yuko, "And Hades." She pointed at Hades.

"It's not nice to point, Benny." Hades chuckled.

"Ohh... So mean.." Yuko held his hands to his chest dramatically and a false hurt look, "I am not a butt face..."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Milo gives the archangels curt nods. "Hello."

Marley silently stands behind Milo.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Hades gave a wave with a smile.

Yuko sat up again and saluted with a serious look, "Konichiwa."

Benjamin scoffed a little with a chuckle.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 pm

"Ye-" Darui glanced at Sy's door then whisper yelled."Yey!!! Imma go change then." He ran off to do just that... And try to drag Grey. Didn't work. .-. Your safe Liz. Lol. He came back changed and with a towel.
------
"That sounds fun! Ribbit." Shane commented. "What instrument, ribbit, are you gonna play? Ribbit."

((_-_ oh, god. Bad idea. I'm annoying myself with all the ribbits I'm typing. Lol))
------
"Mhm." Saku agreed. "Pretend she's on a business trip." He suggested.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Milo chickles again. "Hola."

Marley looks at her friend. "You speak Spanish?"

Milo shakes her head. "Not at all."

+++++++

Nick sighs and nods. "Fine."

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's