тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 pm

(XD)

Liz came out with a cover up and had her arms crossed.

Joyce could care less xD she ran down the hallway in her bathing suit to the pool.

Winter grinned. She didn't care either. Unlike Liz. She ran after Joyce. They cared about having fun. They didn't care about people seeing their bathing suits, but if you stare at them you're dead o-o

Liz watched them, "w-wha!?" How... Do they just... Run around like that!? Her face turned more red and she slowly walked after them.
    --------
    "I play the viola." Caylee smiled.
    --------
    "They're dorks." Benjamin whispered to Milo and Marley.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Marley laughs. "I don't know. Yuko is kinda cute." Marley chuckles.

Milo smiles. "Of course."
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:18 pm

"Cute!?" Yuko scoffed, "Pssht. I'm hot. No. I'm sexy." He crossed his arms.

Hades raised an eyebrow and started laughing and nearly tipped over in the chair.

Yuko tried to remain serious. Nope. He started laughing as well.

Benjamin chuckled, "He's... Something else I know that."
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Darui had only glanced at Liz with a smile before running after them. Its ok. He'll kill anyone looking at Winter. ouo .... Ok, and maybe for Joyce and Liz too. He isn't a jerk like some people think.
--------
"Cool. Ribbit." She said with a giggle. "When do we get out? Ribbit."
--------
"So what will you be doing?" Saku asked.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Marley laughs and steps away from Milo to grab her stomach.

Milo shoots him a amused grin. The looks at Benjamin. "You're something else to, aren't you?" She blushes at her own comment.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Liz walked past Benjamin and friends.

Hades looked at Liz, "Something wrong?"

Liz stared at him and screamed before running off.

"Real smooth, Hades. Real smooth." Yuko teased.

"Did I do something to her?" Hades asked.

Yuko shrugged.

Benjamin blinked and blushed slightly, "Uh... I don't know.. I suppose. On certain terms..." She mumbled.
    ----
    Joyce and Winter didn't bother waiting to adjust the water. They both jumped in.

Liz sat on a chair and tried to pull the cover up further down. It only reached her knees, and it didn't have any straps, so. Yeah.
    ---------
    "2:40." Caylee nodded.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Darui jumped in after them. Pff. >_> water adjusting is for babies... "Cannonball!!!!" Ha! He can yell now! =w= his splash got some water on Liz. Bwahaha!
------
Shane scratched at her head a little, growing a bit itchy.
------
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Milo shrugs. "Okay then."

Lacey walks past them. "Have you guys seen Masaka?"

Marley shakes her head.

She sighs. "Hi Hades."

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Hades smiled, "Sup."

Benjamin looks around.
    --------
    Liz sighed a little and wiped her face a little.

Joyce and Winter laughed.

"Ooo. I should buy super soakers..." Winter whispered, "And run around town blasting people...! Yes!!"
    --------
    Patches and Night looked around, "Hungry..." Night mumbled and wandered to a fridge.

Caylee watched him, "Hmm... You guys wanna go out to eat?" She asked.

Night and Patches shot up, "Yeah!! McDonald's!!"

"You've been hanging out with Ivy too much." Caylee chuckled.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Milo smiles. "I guess we will leave you alone."

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's