тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Kaiden nodded. "Sounds like what I been up to, except I get the fun job of babysitting Katsu" he commented then smiled.

Katsu stared at the mouse as it transformed into a girl. He frowned a little. "I'm fine..." he replied. "...Who are you?" Katsu asked confused.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:16 am

"Oooo did Vanessa see Katsu?" Ivy grinned and looked towards Vanessa, who gave a nod. "Did you finally kiss him?"

Vanessa frowned.

"Just kidding!" Ivy laughed a little and looked up at Kaiden, "Sounds like we're the real adults, huh?"

(I can only imagine
    These two trying to be business people)

--------

"I'm Penelope." Penelope introduced herself and hummed softly, "Who are you?"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:38 am

Kaiden looked at Ivy and nodded, he didn't laugh with her this time. ""Katsu's not in a good place at the moment..." Kaiden admitted. He then smiled. "Yup, we are the mature ones" he chuckled.

((Hahahah omg YES! XD ))

___

"..." Katsu just listened to her a little confused. "..My names Katsu..." he replied.

___

Laying under a bench, yes under, on the side of the street, Yokai snoozed quietly. The bat boy was very weak and this had been the only place the boy had not been forced to move from. A thick hooded jacket covered his head and shaded his face from the light. Yokai snoozed quietly.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Ivy frowned a little. "Oh... Is he alright...?" She asked. Sure her and Katsu weren't really friends, but she still worried about him, seeing as how we was important to Kaiden and Vanessa.

Vanessa suddenly glanced away and walked out of the room silently.

(yes)

------------------

"Well Katsu, why did you just lie to me?" Penelope asked, looking down at him with a somewhat worried, much like a mother would. "I can tell that you're not yourself, even if I don't know who you are..."

(Mouse mom)

------------------

Ava happily sat in the shade of the forest trees where it was cooler than the heat of the sunlight. Arctic foxes were used to the cold, so she preferred sitting in the shade other than the sun.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:29 pm

"Depends on the day really" Kaiden shrugged in reply. He looked over to see Vanessa leave, then looked back. "How has Vanessa been?" he asked after she had left. "I noticed she looked a little down too" he commented.

__

Katsu stared at Penelope and frowned. "Great, another person who's going to pretend they care..." Muttered Katsu with a sigh. "It doesn't matter how I am, not really" Katsu commented. "It's not like it changes anything, it's not like the world will stop spinning" he pointed out.

((It's so cute. :3 ))

___

As some-one sat on the bench, the grey haired boy suddenly received a kick in the face. Letting out a small shriek, he transformed into his bat form and quickly took off to find somewhere else to hibernate. Seeing someone sat in the shade, Yokai flew over to Ava and landed on her back. He instantly buried his head into her clothes to cover his eyes from the sun.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:42 pm

"Vanessa is... Really quiet lately... Ever since her and Katsu had that little feud she hasn't been the same. Then Illusion died and that really tore her apart." Ivy sighed, looking down, "She doesn't even want to be here anymore. She keeps wishing she had just died and never came here." Ivy quivered a little and sniffled subtly.

-------

"But what if I do care?" Penelope asked and nodded as he said his words. She did understand where he was coming from, but she disagreed somewhat, "There is someone out there who really cares... And their world stops spinning for you. They risk their happiness for you. Haven't you ever noticed someone like that? Jumping in front of you to protect you, or simply being concerned for you...? Someone who you laughed with and cared about...? I know you have a few. Who doesn't?"

------

Ava suddenly shrieked as she felt something on her back, "Something's on me!!! Get it off, get it off!!"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Kaiden listened. "Illusion died!" He looked shocked. "To be honest, Katsu has been the same. Just trying to get him out of bed in the morning is a challenge. I managed to get him out the house for five minutes this morning until he saw Vanessa and wanted to go back home. I've never seen him like this before" Kaiden admitted. He saw Ivy sniffle and put an arm around her. "I'm sure they will come back to us eventually" he hoped, but he wasn't sure. "They just need to find the right person to help them" he commented.

((NOT ILLUSION! *cries* I will morn him now. ))

__

Katsu turned his head on Penelope, staring at the ground still. "Yeah well they are better off without me. I learned that from experience" he sighed as he started to once again become emotional. He clenched up his fists. "Who the h*ll are you anyway! Stop bugging me! Like you know anything about me!"

__

((Lols, I can't stop laughing at Ava's response. My fiance is laughing at me. hahaha. XD ))

Yokai gripped on tighter not wanting to fall off. "Please stop moving around and screaming, I want to get some sleep so I don't have to sleep through the night" he asked Ava.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Ivy nodded a little and leaned into Kaiden, "I hope they do..." She whispered.

(;-; I really miss Illusion tbh)

--------

"No they're not. They're worrying about you and that's slowly tearing them apart." Penelope answered. Just as Katsu yelled, she only stood taller, "Watch your language young man. At least with me, please. And I may not know much, but I'm only trying to help. None of this I don't care stuff."

-----

(Fiance?? :00 congratulations)

Ava froze in place and sighed, "You could've asked first..."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:09 pm

He nodded his head a little. "...I missed spending time with you by the way" Kaiden admitted. "It was quiet not having anyone to laugh with" he added.

((He was awesome, I loved him. :) ))

___

Katsu growled at her. "Your worst than Kaiden you know! At least Kaiden knows me! He's not some random stranger from the streets!" He hissed then turned around. "I'm going home!"

((Thanks :) I might not be for long though, just over-fried the chips lols. XD ))

__

Yokai blinked a little. "I'm sorry" he replied quietly
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:17 pm

"I did too.." Ivy smiled a little and nodded in agreement.

(Me too)

--------

"No, I don't know." Penelope hummed and watched him turn around, "Alright. Goodbye Katsu." She waved and turned away as well before walking off quietly.

(Lol xD)

-------

"It's fine. Just ask next time." Ava nodded and sat down.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's