тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:23 pm

He smiled back an her then leaned over to kiss her.

(Kawaii XD ))

__

Katsu let out a huff and continued to walk home. He took out his phone and looked over it. He only had Kaiden's contact in it now, he deleted the rest during one of his moods. He sighed then put it away again. "Silly people."

((haha, I'm still alive, they not burned that much. XD ))

__

"Thank you" Yokai replied quietly, burying his head some more. "...Your blood smelly funny, a little like a human but with something else..." he commented.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Ivy glanced up at Kaiden and felt her cheeks heat up a little, but she leaned in and kissed him.

Caylee chuckled a little, remembering her and Grey's first kiss.

(cx)

----

"My blood? Well. It's because I'm an arctic fox shifter." Ava said, not really thinking of what he said.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm

Kaiden leaned back then smiled. He glanced over at Caylee then looked back at Ivy. "So, when do you get out of here?" he asked her.

((Opps, forgot Caylee was there. haha, awkward. XD ))

___

"Oh" Yokai replied quietly. "That's why" he replied.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:48 pm

"Hopefully tonight, but I need to be occupied because my legs are still a bit weak... And Caylee volunteers at the school for Night and Patches. Then Vanessa has a job at the supermarket down the street during the day, so I'll be left home a majority of the time... I might end up staying longer because of that." Ivy explained with another sigh. She really wanted to go home.

(xD)

--------------------

"Mhm." Ava nodded and looked up at the leaves with a hum. "So, who are you?"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Kaiden nodded. "Well I can take care of you if you want?" He offered. "I'm sure Katsu will be okay at home for a bit by himself..." he figured.

((XD ))

__

"My names Yokai" the bat replied quietly. He let out a small yawn. "Who are you?" he then asked.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:56 pm

"That's nice of you Kaiden, but I don't want to make Katsu upset... You're probably the only person he really likes..." She mumbled, looking down.

"She's right." Vanessa said, standing in the doorway. "I heard him when you saw me... He didn't want to see me. Or let's say.. never run into again." She grumbled, looking away.

Caylee nodded a little as well. "Yeah... Katsu doesn't really socialize with people that well anymore and you said you were trying to get him out, right?"

--------------

"Nice to meet you Yokai, my name is Ava." She grinned a little, although he couldn't see it.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Kaiden smiled. "Trust me, he won't miss me. He will probably be happy to get rid of me for a while" he chuckled. "He always complains I never leave him alone" he said. He looked around to see Vanessa standing in the doorway. "...He doesn't mean that. Katsu's just convinced himself that all the bad things that happen is all his fault, that's why he doesn't want to see anyone. He's convinced he will mess up again" Kaiden tried to explain. He looked over at Caylee and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he's pretty stroppy at the moment" he sighed.

___

"It's nice to meet you too" Yokai replied. "What time is it?" he then asked. "Is it near night yet?"
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:12 pm

"Alright then. Are you sure you're up for it?" Ivy chuckled.

Vanessa nodded a little. "Sure..." She murmured. "Then you tell him that I said he didn't ruin anything in my eyes."

Caylee looked at Vanessa and sighed. "You're bound determined..." She whispered and looked back at Kaiden. "Well. Thank you for offering to take care of Ivy."

-------------------

"Hmm... It's late afternoon. About 4 o'clock." Ava answered.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:15 pm

"I don't know, I'm sure it will be tough..." He joked. "yeah, I'm sure it would be fun" Kaiden agreed. He looked to Vanessa. "Trust me, I've been trying for months now, he refuses to listen." Katsu was always very headstrong, no-none knew that better than Kaiden.

__

"Hmm...So I only have a few hours of sleep less" Yokai replied quietly. "I hope night doesn't come too quickly" he said
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Ivy chuckled a little and looked towards Vanessa.

"I bet." Vanessa raised her eyebrows. "Even though he won't listen to me, I just want you to tell him. Maybe he'll think a little and realize that someone cares. Even if it's for a split second."

-------------

"Me too... There's a nocturnal gang looking for me..." Ava whispered and looked around quickly.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's