тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 am

Kaiden aided Ivy in escaping the hospital. He put an arm around her, partly to help her, but mostly because he simply could.
((Haha sounds like Grey has some real issues...XD...He's still adorable though. XD ))
___

As the day got later, Yokai began to stir. As darkness fell, Yokai woke up fully. "Evening!" mumbled before he let go of Ava's top and landed on the ground. He shifted himself back into his human form and stretched out his arms a little. "Did you sleep well?" he then asked him. (Is this the correct pronounce?)

__

Ryuu stared at the snake boy as he slivered and squealed a little. "Really, thats exactly why...Why are snakes so long and leggless?" Ryuu shuddered.

__

Jupiter swished it's ail and tried to reach to chew on the wolfs paw. Ghost Zero frowned at the wolf pinning down his companion/pet. "No! bad dog!" He scolded him.

__
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:54 am

"What? What do you mean?" Ash asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

---------------------

'Ivy got hit by a car. Again.' Vanessa answered and watched Kaiden help Ivy up. She was waiting for Ivy to practically flop out of the bed due to her excitement for going home.

Ivy was of course her excited self and rushed out of bed, resulting in her flinching and making a small whine.

"Be careful Ivy..." Caylee murmured, a little worried about Ivy's eagerness to leave. "Are you sure you can handle this Kaiden?"

(Winter: ;-;

Joyce: It's good for her -_-

Liz: And it's a punishment if she doesn't listen

Winter: You're both cruel

Liz: Oh please

Joyce: Now apologize to Hebi I:I

Winter: sorry Hebi ;^;)
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 am

Kaiden watched Ivy, he laughed a little. "You should be more careful" he stuck his tongue out.

As the day got later, Yokai began to stir. As darkness fell, Yokai woke up fully. "Evening!" mumbled before he let go of Ava's top and landed on the ground. He shifted himself back into his human form and stretched out his arms a little. "Did you sleep well?" he then asked him. (Is this the correct pronounce?)
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Bast » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:08 am

((Which of our characters don't have issues? XD))

Tamaki flattened his ears, a bit offended by his choice of words. He'd heard worse things many times before but still. He looked down at Juniper and used the pinning paw to swat at the spotted paws for a bit before looking over at Syndicate and walking over. Sniffing his belly the two-tailed dire stood on his hind legs, set his paws on respective shoulders, and began to purr softly; forgetting how much he actually weighed in this form.

---------

"Why does everything have to have legs?" Hebi asked in response. I guess he was never going to fully understand other's logic on the matter. I suppose he didn't have any specific reason for enjoying the company of such 'creepy' creatures. Maybe it was just their like recluse nature that sparked the enjoyment. And the fact that they weren't noisy at all.

---------

The voice finally registered in Stella's head. She could feel her face getting a bit colored. "He kept teasing us..." she answered, not knowing what else to answer and not in the condition to think too much. Part of her enjoyed it though. "What time is it?"

----------

'Again? What did they tell her?' Of course, now Grey wasn't gonna wait till they met up to ask about it. He was quite sure Ivy still held a grudge against him.

----------

"You know. If you drown those in nacho cheese they taste a whole lot better. That's what Darui does when Kanne makes him eat that." Hex interrupted the bickering as he sat slouched in another chair. Now why would he be there... >3>
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 am

((You got a point there hahaha XD ))

Syndicate watched the Nyrn and the wolf. As Tamaki came towards him, he stood hesitantly and watched it sniff him. The moment Tamaki jumped up, Syndicate fell backwards onto the ground. As he fell, he caught his hand on the ground and cut it. Syndicate didn't notice but Shion did. The dog walked over and sat down, pressing her nose onto the top of Syndicates hand and waited for him to react. Syndicate smiled a little and stroked Tamaki. "This...dog?...Is huge" he smiled a little.

Ryuu stared at Hebi. "...Well...Umm...Things with legs are less creepy! Also if they wear a hat...Maybe that's what you need to be less creepy, a top har!" Ryuu grinned.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Bast » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Tamaki flicked an ear upon being called a dog again. He felt a bit bad when he started smelling the iron from the cut and quickly got off to stand by the wound where he shifted his body human and grabbed Syndicate's hand. "I happen to be a wolf. Not a dog. Tamaryahn purring wolf to be exact, and obviously not the spider." He clarified a bit quietly as he put his hand over the cut. "I'm sorry about that. I can be a bit careless sometimes." His skin warmed instantly as a soft purr could still be heard making the cut heal slowly.

---------

"I don't think a hat would suit me." Hebi pointed out. Personally he didn't really like them. On himself at least.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Watching as the wolf changed into a human again, Syndicate was surprised. He looked at Tamaki then down at his hand as he saw it was bleeding. He let out a bit of a sigh, unsure whether this would be another doctors trip if his cut didn't heal up enough. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to seeing wolves...Or purring wolves to be exact" Syndicate replied. He looked down at his hand again as Tamaki apologized. "No, it's fine. It's not that bad, it's just I injure easily" he admitted. He smiled again then watched to see what Tamaki was up to, when he noticed that he had healed his injury, he widened his eyes a little. "...You can heal people? That's amazing!" He admitted, examining his hand.

_

Ryuu widened his eyes. "But hats can make people look sophisticated!" ...Even he was surprised at his use of big words. "We should have a hat party!" He then suggested with a huge smile. "...And fancy dress!" He then exhaled. "I can be a princess! And you can be my prince!" he shrieked.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Ivy chuckled a little and nodded in agreement.

'She's getting released today.' Vanessa responded and looked towards Ivy. "Me and Caylee are going to the lake, you stay with Kaiden, okay?"

"Okay." Ivy answered. As long as she wasn't alone, she'd be fine.
    For the most part.

-------------------

Ava opened her eyes and looked up at Yokai with a smile. "Mhm! Did you?" She asked. (No, Ava's a she, but she is biologically male so I see how you got mixed up c:)

-------------------

"Yeah." Ash nodded and glanced towards the digital clock on the nightstand. "Whoa, it's 4 o'clock." She mumbled, quickly moving to get out of the bed. She was late for work ._. yay

-------------------

"Why are you in my house?" Winter quickly switched emotions and frown, giving a glare to Hex.

Joyce rolled her eyes and Liz left the room.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Tamaki perked his ears a bit. He was rather modest about such things but did enjoy complements and flattery. "I wouldn't expect you to distinguish my kind. I'm from another realm, actually. My father's race specialize in natural healing so eventually I started picking it up." He explained while averting his eyes looking rather guilty.

---------

"I think I'll pass. I'm too creepy to be anyone's prince." Hebi answered boredly with intent to guilt trip. "But you go ahead and have fun with that."

---------

"Wha- four!? Ow." She tried to react just as quickly but only ended up hurting her head. Still she managed to drag herself out of bed to follow suit. "Does this mean your wrighting me up?" Came the joke at the worst time possible.

---------

"Way to be a sourpus. Your welcome." Hex huffed as if offended by her response. Clearly he wasn't though. "Just thought I'd amuse myself with your constant soap opera." He answered, "so far you haven't failed completely."

((Hebi: -_- your gonna get hurt and I'm not gonna give a single poptart about it this time.

Darui: *holds up recorder* :3 ))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 am

Kaiden stood next to Ivy. "Ohh...Alone time with Kaiden! This could be fun" he grinned. "...We could make a cake!...Or drink some energy drinks!" He suggested with a smirk. (I'm not sure if I would be scared or not. XD )

Yokai smiled and nodded. "Yes thank you" he replied. He scratched his head a little then looked at Ava. "So, who are the bad people after you?" He then asked.

___

Syndicate looked up at Tamaki again and nodded. "I never knew there were other realms...I guess I probably should had guessed" he commented. "Either way, healing is a very useful skill to have" he then added. "...I know a little first aid, but that's all" he added.

Ryuu bravely...very bravely...put an arm back around him. "Your not that creepy...Just the whole slippery snake thing is!" He admitted then grinned.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's