Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:39 pm

ᙎᙓᒪᙅOᙏᙓ ᕼOᙏ

We've all heard the stories of Dracula. How he was a terrible vampire that terrorized villages and sucked to villagers' blood. You may have even heard about his sworn enemy, the werewolves.But those are all just stories... Aren't they? Well, they are just stories to one realm.

Inside the Bermuda triangle lies the entrance to a realm much different than ours. It is the opening to Transylvania, a quaint village that has been conquered year after year by the monsters that surround it. Vampires and werewolves have always reigned terror on the peaceful villagers of Transylvania.

This little town is situated in the middle of a long-lasting war. On one side of Transylvania lies the vampires, descendants of the infamous Dracula, and on the other side lives the werewolves, the forever enemy of the vampires. The vampires rely on Transylvania residents to survive while the werewolves...Well... The residents are just in the wrong spot during a full moon.

Now you may be thinking, "Well why don't the people just leave?" or "How are there still people there if the vampires kill them all?" To answer those questions, we must look back at the Bermuda triangle. The realm Transylvania lies in is a realm of only that town and the surrounding monster residencies. Some believe the Gods created that realm so that man kind could survive without the imminent threat of vampires and werewolves. As for the constant supply of prey, whenever someone enters the Bermuda triangle, they are sent to Transylvania where there is no escape. Yes it is a small town, but there is always those few unfortunate souls that become trapped in the realm, living their fates along with those of the monster.

Are you one of those poor individuals that got stuck in Transylvania, a human, cursed to share its life with that of a wolf, or a blood sucking descendant of Dracula? No matter who you are, you are trapped in this realm and must survive in any way possible. It is, quite literally, a dog-eat-dog world.

I
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Vampires

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Descendants of Count Dracula, the most infamous vampire in history. They feed on blood to survive. While most vampires simply feast on the blood of humans, some vampires that the more humane route and hunt only animals. While this satisfies their thirst, every vampire always has the desire to taste human blood. They only hunt during the full moon and the blood the acquire during that time can last them till the next full moon. If they don't feed, they go into an uncontrollable rage where they kill everything in sight. The only way this can be cured is if the vampire drinks blood on the next full moon. Most vampires are locked up if this occurs.

Vampires have the ability to change their form into that of a bat and can also communicate with bats while in their human form. Few vampires are gifted with the ability of mind control but it is very rare for such creatures to be born. This is when the user has the ability to bend another's actions to suite their own needs. It is believed that Dracula himself was reincarnated when a vampire is given that ability for he was the only vampire known to have wielded that power. All vampires can also defy gravity and walk up walls and stand on ceilings. They have fangs at all times but during full moons they grow larger to allow more blood to be sucked.

The sun burns vampire's skin so they must be either fully covered when exposed to sunlight or not go outside during daylight at all. Blessed object can also burn a vampire. (i.e. Holy water, Church grounds, etc.) Another way to kill a vampire is to drive a stake through their heart.

Not only can vampires be made by injecting their venom into the victim, but they can also be bred. It is possible for two vampires to mate and create a vampire. Vampires typically live up 1000 years, not reaching maturity until they're 200 years old. For every ten years of human life, it equivalent to one year in a vampire life.

All the vampires live together in a giant castle. When more space is needed, they extend the castle.
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Werewolves

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Humans that have been cursed with the blood of a wolf. These suffering souls are forced to live with the soul of another inside one body. Every full moon, the pull of their feral instincts overrule their more rational side and take over, causing them to turn into a giant wolf. It represents a wolf in most ways, the fur, the face, the tail and the claws, but can stand on two legs like a human and is much larger than a wolf. Although there is no choice for a werewolf on a full moon, during the rest of the time, a werewolf can choose to either stay in human or wolf form. In either form, the werewolf still has some instincts of the other form. During a full moon, the human has minimul, if no, control over his actions. The wolf side takes full control and can hurt those around it.

Werewolves eat anything like regular humans. Although they tend to be on the more carnivorous side of the food chain, there are still some omnivores in the pack. Werewolves always hunt in pack, lead by the alpha, and on a full moon, if you see one werewolf, be prepared for more to follow. During a full moon, prey is prey, no matter human or animal. All werwolves obey the command of the alpha. The alpha can choose a mate and they too become an alpha. If one desires the title of alpha, they must first defeat the current alpha in a fight to the death. Only then can the position of alpha be handed down.

Silver is a werewolf's weak spot and it can fatally wound them. Like vampires, blessed objects can also harm them.

Like vampires, werwolves can be created by passing on the werewolf curse through a bite during the full moon and can also be bred. Werewolves typically live a maximum of 200 years. Ten years of a human life would be five years of a werewolf life. Children don't fully decelop their werewolf curse until they are 6 years old (12 in human years). Until then they cannot shift into a werewolf but do have enhanced senses due to their curse.

The werewolves live in a town similar to Transylvania.

Pack titles:
Alpha male/female: head honcho of the pack. Every wolf must obey the alpha.
Betas: second in command
Subordinates: The other wolves. They do anything that is asked of them (from patrolling to hunting to fighting).
Omegas: Typically the weakest in the pack. they are never taken seriously and are usually excluded from most things. They tag along during hunts but are rarely in the action.

Not all ranks that are found in natural wolves are used in the werewolf pack as they are not fully wolves. They still have their human reasoning.
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Transylvania

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:12 pm

A modern town that has a small population, around 1 500. The town has been developing over the times but is still behind the other realm in some ways. Housing and clothing are like they are in the other realm but transportation and services are lagging behind. No cars are produced, horses and carriages are used, and the only source of purchasing goods is a bakery and shopping stalls lining the streets. The housing was improved to better protect citizens from attacks and clothing is all that was brought from the other realm. The citizens have learned to make modern clothing over the years.

No one has ever ventured foo far from the town in fear of being attacked, but what would happen it someone did risk it? What would they find when they reached the end of the realm? The only way to find out is to take that leap of faith and search.
1.21 gigawatts

The War

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:47 pm

This war has been raging on for over 2 000 years and has never ceased. It all began with a disagreement between Dracula and the werewolf alpha over territory. The vampires wanted Transylvania all to themselves for a feeding ground but the werewolves insisted Transylvania was closer to their territory and provided much of their prey with the livestock.

2 000 years later, the war still hasn't been resolved and their descendants have been forced to continue their feud. Both races still use Transylvania for food but it is no man's land. If one find the other in the town it is free game. Most encounters end in bloodshed and only one walking away while others may end up being an encounter by two skittish creatures and they part ways. Either way,Transylvania is even more dangerous during a full moon.
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Rules

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Rules:

~I know they suck but we need them.
~Follow all site rules. No if's and's or but's.
~Please post a descent length so people have something to reply to. I know from experience that not every one can always find muse for a two paragraph long response, but I just don't want to see one sentence replies. And make sure people can read it. We cn't undrtd ths vry much so try to use proper grammar.
~Since this is a roleplay that includes war, do not make fighting scenes graphic or excessively gory.
~While I allow and encourage relationships (both in and outside of the species (i.e. Vampire/werewolf pair, werewolf/human pair, etc.)), I do not want to see anything explained past a bit of kissing. If it goes farther than that, fade to black
~No killing off characters without the person's permission first. Once you have shown to me that you have already discussed it with the other person, only then will I allow the death of a character.
~For that one vampire who is able to control minds, you must also get another person's permission to control their character. Only then will I let you use that power. And please make it so that power has some weaknesses. I don't want someone being able to control everyone at any time without tiring while no one else can use that power.
~Respect others. If someone is being disrespectful, on the thread I will deal with it. I don't mind being the bad guy so everyone can enjoy their time on eldemore.
~Please try to keep genders even. I don't mind if there's a couple more girls than boys or vice versa, but I just don't want 50 girls and 20 boys.
~Feel free to use your own forms. As long as it has the basics on it.
~Have fun! :D
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (WIP)

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Humans:
(Name//Age//Gender//Form//Played by)
Jason Cory Pearson//23//Male//Here//1.21 gigawatts
Ziek Na'Stala//23//Male//Here//Caster

Werewolves:
(Name//Age//Gender//Rank//Form//Played by)
Alpha Female: Scarlet Halle Lupus//56//Female//Alpha//Here//1.21 gigawatts
Alpha Male: *Win her heart*
Beta Female:
Beta Male:
Subordinates:
Omegas: Lilly Anderson//34//Female//Omega//Here//Geowlett

Vampires:
(Name//Age//Gender//Form//Played by)
Ryder Alexandria Smith//200//Female//Here//thunderlight
Eleanor Agnes Clint//250//Female//Here//1.21 gigawatts
Selena Vampira//200//Female//Here//Demons4Life2015
Rosiline Zitear//245//Female//Here//Caster

Days till full moon:

Form:
Code: Select all
[left][img]Img Here (If you want)[/img][/left]
[center][size=200]ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ[/size]
υѕєяηαмє:
[color=#BF0000]Here[/color]
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
ηι¢кηαмє:
gєη∂єя:
αgє:

[size=200]Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ[/size]
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
[color=#BF0000]((Please give a thorough description if no picture. If you have a picture, just give a brief description including height, eye colour, etc.))[/color]
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
[color=#BF0000]((This is just to get to know your character a little more. Please try and follow what you say. I don't want a shy person being the life of the party and so on.))[/color]

[size=200]ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ[/size]
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
яαηк:
[color=#BF0000]((if werewolf))[/color]
ωєяєωσℓƒ/вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
[color=#BF0000]((Or put a second picture or just have your transformed picture in the first picture slot.))[/color]

[size=200]MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ[/size]
σяιєηтαтιση:
¢яυѕн:
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
кιη:
[color=#BF0000]((Optional))[/color][/center]
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Sun May 08, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Reserved

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:50 pm

¡Reserved!
1.21 gigawatts

My Characters

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:50 pm

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
1.21 gigawatts (call me gig)
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Scarlet Halle Lupus
ηι¢кηαмє:
Ma'am, Alpha, Lupus
gєη∂єя:
Female
αgє:
56 (28 in Werewolf years)

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
Standing at 5'8'', she isn't very intimidating to most of the men in her pack. Don't let her size fool you, she's packed with enough muscle to take down those who oppose her. Her eyes are a chocolate brown colour, matching her long, wavy hair. Scars from previous battles line her right cheek, right bicep, and right above her heart.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Scarlet may look sweet and innocent but she is far from it. A heart as strong as steel prevents anyone from penetrating her shields. She doesn't take any nonsense from her comrades and will make sure people are set straight. Order is essential in her pack and she ensures everyone has their role. She isn't one to attack humans without a purpose, but like all werewolves, once the full moon paints the sky, she can't help those who are in her way. Vampires on the other hand, she will do anything to rid the realm of their existence. Children are her one weakness. She loves the little laughter and light they bring into the world. She hopes to have some of her own one day, but won't let just anyone take the role of her mate. And not just anyone can take the role of alpha. Her pack comes before anyone, even herself.

ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Werewolf
яαηк:
Alpha
ωєяєωσℓƒ ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
(Designing her werewolf form but for now here's a description)
Scarlet is slightly larger than the average werewolf and is packed with muscle. Her fur is a light grey colour with light brown socks. Light brown also covers her muzzle and her left ear.

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Straight
¢яυѕн:
None
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single
кιη:
None

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
gig
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Eleanor Agnes Clint
ηι¢кηαмє:
Elle
gєη∂єя:
Female
αgє:
250 (25 in Vampire years)

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
At 5'10'', some may find Elle a tad awkward. Her structure is that of near perfection, as are all vampires (blood does wonders for the body). Her thick black hair fades into grey and falls in waves down to her stomach. A scar covers her right eye and her eyes shine in a blood red. She's typically seen wearing the traditional dress but will sometimes wear more flexible clothing during a full moon.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Eleanor is a very sophisticated woman. She would much rather spend her time reading a good book than off fighting werwolves. She is one of the gentler vampires in the castle, rarely being noticed in a crowd, but often consulted when strategic advice is needed. Her constant reading has enabled her to find a reasonable course of action during raids. Eleanor drinks human blood and the full moon is the only time you will see her away from the castle.

ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Vampire
вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
Here

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Bi
¢яυѕн:
None
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single
кιη:
None

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
gig
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Jason Cory Pearson
ηι¢кηαмє:
JP, Jason, Jase
gєη∂єя:
Male
αgє:

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
Standing at 6'2'', he is taller than most people, but is still considered a child to many. His sea green eyes shine against his slightly tanned skin. He has a decent set of muscles, as he wants to impress, but isn't very big compared to most of the male fighters. His hair is a dusty gold colour and he is often identified as a ginger.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Jason has always dreamt of becoming a fighter and defending the human race from the evils of vampires and werewolves alike. He constantly trains in hopes of impressing the defenders but has always been brushed aside as the eager child. He hasn't been too focused on women, but the odd one will catch his eye. His entire life is dedicated to battle and he is a very hard worker because of it. Jason is a sweet guy, often helping out where needed. He especially helps the elders in Transylvania in hopes of protecting them from threats.

ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Human

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Straight
¢яυѕн:
None
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single
кιη:
None
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby thunderlight » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:21 am

can i join
RIP Leaper my 25 year old riding lesson horse. Born 25 years ago and died on December 17 2015. You will forever be with me

RIP
Leaper
I'm on Chicken smoothie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/me ... e&u=228221
thunderlight

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's