Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby montmorency » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:49 am

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
CrowFur
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Datogo Mason Cutmuse
ηι¢кηαмє:
Toga or Dat; most call him Datoga
gєη∂єя:
Male
αgє:
Fifty-one (about twenty-five in werewolf years)

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
5'11" male with brown eyes and black hair. Datoga has dark skin (African-American), and he often wears a sweater, hiking boots, and jeans whenever possible, but a t-shirt, tennis shoes, and jean shorts on warmer days.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
He's usually very introverted, but doesn't mind conversations. Datoga may seem shy when meeting a new person, but it won't take long for him to get used to them. He's the type of guy that would read a book during a party, and he has his fair share of intelligence and wit. Datoga usually has a short fuse, meaning it might not take much to anger him. On the outside, he seems like a real tough guy, but on the inside, he is often considered insecure and nervous. He likes to be punctual and/or early, and being late can freak him out a little.

ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Werewolf
яαηк:
Beta male
ωєяєωσℓƒ/вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
Datoga's wolf form is a dark-furred wolf with yellow eyes. Link.

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Heteroflexible
¢яυѕн:
N/A
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
N/A
montmorency

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Scarlet

Without even so much as a glance backwards, Scarlet answered the boy's question.
"Indeed," she began. "There are the alphas, which only consists of me currently, the betas, which is only Datogo, the subordinates, they are the werewolves that do a variety of different jobs. Whichever one is assigned to them. And finally there are the Omegas. They are typically the weakest of the pack. They help out in the pack just as much as everyone else but don't usually have jobs that are as important. They don't usually see battle either. Unless of course numbers are everything."
Realizing the boy didn't know much about werewolves, she thought she would take that extra step and ensure he knew his place.
"When you first shift, you will find your place within the pack. No matter where you stand, remember one thing;" she stopped walking and turned to face Ziek. "you always answer to the alpha and beta. No exceptions. My name is Scarlet. It'd be in your best interest to know that name." With that, she turned around once more and continued towards the pack.

((Yay! Accepted! It'll be great to have another werewolf in the rp! ^.^ ))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Ziek
Nodding quickly he felt his heart speed up another notch and thought the thumping sounds would echo through his chest. One thing he knew for sure was that he didn't want to be placed as a omega when he turned. He may of been a failure in his human life but he wanted that to change this time around.

((yay another person! Also I was thinking about giving Ziek a personality change once he changed just since I feel like him always being just 'normal' would get really boring after awhile.))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby montmorency » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:44 am

{Thanks! I'll probably get a post up tomorrow today because it's 12:44 AM}.
montmorency

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Scarlet
After a while of walking, the strong scent of dog filled the air, warning of a large pack ahead. As they approached the clearing, a large wall came into view. It was a sturdy wall, meant to keep strong enemies out. A large door creaked open as they neared the wall, revealing a bustling town. People walked about, tending to different chores or going for a leisurely stroll.
Behind them, the sound of wagons grew closer and Scarlet moved to the side. What passed them was not a horse and carriage, but instead two giant wolves, each pulling behind them a large wagon full of logs. They walked on their hind legs, pulling the cart with their front paws by the handles. As they passed by, they dipped their heads to Scarlet before continuing on the the wood pile. Scarlet looked towards Ziek.
"Welcome to the pack."

((Sounds alright to me! I mean, this big of change can really take its toll on a person haha))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Ziek
He couldn't help but be amazed at the sight that unfolded before him as the gates opened. As he walked through to see the busy streets of people the feeling of wanting to go back to his shabby little town left him, and for a moment he couldn't wait for his chance to turn to be sooner, just so he could fit into the bustling energy of the town.
"Does it hurt? The change." He asked scarlet one hand covered his bandages shoulder under his shirt.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:05 pm

Scarlet
Scarlet thought for a moment about his question. It had been a long time since her first shift and she could barely remember the feeling.
"It has been quite a few years since my first changing but if I remember correctly, the first few years do give you a bit of an ache. The first change is the worst but you do get used to it. When you get to my age it's no more than a slight pinch." She thought for a moment. "Until you find your place within my pack you will live with the pack elder. She is very kind and welcomes any newcomers into her home. You will help her with any chores she is assigned or needs you to do. Speaking of which, I will show you her place now. She will give you a tour of the place."
Scarlet began walking deeper into the town. Once they reached the centre of town, a quaint little house came into view. It's rustic appeal showed it had minimal care but was still a loving home. A small roof covered the wooden porch where a porch swing swayed back and forth with the light breeze. The torch hanging by the door glowed brightly in the moonlight, welcoming visitors.
Scarlet knocked on the door and waited. A few moments later, the door creaked open and a little elderly lady peeked through. She was in her 170's and walked with a cane.
"Good evening, Scarlet," she spoke in her night gown. "What may I do for you?"
"We have a newcomer and I was hoping you would have room to take him under your roof. It would just be for four days."
"Of course, my dear! I would be honoured to. Come on in boy."
Scarlet turned towards Ziek.
"I will leave you in her care. If I hear you have not been doing as you are asked, you will be punished."
With that, Scarlet walked away from the home. She needed to return to her duties.
"I will show you the pack in the morning, but for now, I will show you to your room," the little lady spoke softly. "My name is Mabel. People around here call me May. What might yours be young man?" She spoke as she hobbled down the hall towards a room.
Last edited by 1.21 gigawatts on Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Thu May 05, 2016 9:23 am

Ziek
" Eziekiel But most people just call me Ziek." He said to the old women pondering about how someone who looked so kind could ever be such a fierce creature.
He fell in pxe besides the women wondering for. Moment who bad chores around here could be, from what he could see the place looked spotless so far.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby montmorency » Sun May 08, 2016 11:27 pm

{Gah, I'm really sorry, but I think I'll have to quit this rather than hold someone up. I'm a lil' too inactive on Eldemore. Sorry, and have a good day/night!}
montmorency

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon May 09, 2016 7:58 pm

Mabel
The little old lady stopped walking and turned around when the boy introduced himself.
"It's very nice to meet you Ziek." She shakily took his hand in her frail fingers. "I hope you can find your place within the pack." After introducing herself, May hobbled off towards the room once more. The room was small, just big enough for a bed to fit in it along with a small dresser with some collectibles on top. The bed had a polished wooden frame with multiple claw marks. The tattered sheets seemed to be shredded with brute force but still clung together enough to cover a body. A candle hung by the door and another on the bedside table. Both were lit, giving the room an eerie presence.
"Here you are my boy. I know it's not much but it's home. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask." She said as she walked over to the door on her way out of the room.

((Awe! I completely understand how you feel so don't worry about it! And I changed the woman's name to Mabel. I didn't like Fran for her haha.))
1.21 gigawatts

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's