Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:12 pm

((Accepted! Thank you for joining! I'll hopefully get a post up tomorrow. Have a test tomorrow so will be studying hard tonight.))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Geowlett » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:13 pm

(Thank you. I wont be able to start rping til either later today or sometime tomorrow)
↷↷↷ of can or can't
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
She/Her | Gemini | 18+

I'm Geowlett, but you can call
me geo or shy. I'm a struggling
medical student, working on
becoming a successful adult.
I am an artist and a gamer and
I'm always down for a nice chat.

Coding
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
there are some things ↶↶

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Geowlett

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:14 am

((I'm alive! lol, I'll be checking mostly everyday for post updates but I've been very unmotivated to post lately, just a warning.))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Scarlet
Scarlet watched the man wander off towards his home. She didn't worry too much about his return. He seemed like the kind of guy that took threats very seriously.
Turning her attention back to the vampire, Scarlet scanned the bushes in search of her.
"You may say you're here for only fruit but I don't take kindly the intruders. Leave me territory. Now." If the vampire wasn't going to cooperate, she was going to have to make her leave.

((Sorry for the incredibly late reply guys! This semester is incredibly busy for me. I'm excited to get this back up and running!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Scarlet
Scarlet watched the man wander off towards his home. She didn't worry too much about his return. He seemed like the kind of guy that took threats very seriously.
Turning her attention back to the vampire, Scarlet scanned the bushes in search of her.
"You may say you're here for only fruit but I don't take kindly the intruders. Leave me territory. Now." If the vampire wasn't going to cooperate, she was going to have to make her leave.

((Sorry for the incredibly late reply guys! This semester is incredibly busy for me. I'm excited to get this back up and running!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:07 pm

((It's okay I understand, it's been kinda the same with me to.))

Ziek
For the few hours he had remaining his mother had decided to take him for a walk, they reminisced. The good, bad, surprisingly wherever they walked in town it seemed like either of them had a story to tell of one place or another. They debated, laughed, smiled, his mother cried a few times but stopped after a few short moments.One stop in town had led him to buying his mother a small hound who had a speckled brown coat and grey eyes,
"I'll name him Z since he looks so much like you." She'd said hugging the small dog close, it had been the last of his money but he didn't care.
Eventually they ended back up by the bakery, it was 11:30pm. He retrieved his bag from inside before hugging his mother once more, she looked like she wanted to say something but shook her head slightly,
"Good luck for where ever you end up my boy." She said before leaving him not wanting to make their parting any sadder then it should be.
Ziek caught a reflection of himself in the glass door as it swung shut, his grey eyes seemed just a bit brighter in the reflection, maybe he was secretly excited about this change. He made his way to where he'd seen Scarlet last in oddly enouph just the nick of time.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Still active? If so may I join?))
// kzry

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:59 am

((Yes! We're still active. This is my very busy month but after this month I will actually have some time to post. Sorry everyone. This is just a very important year for my education.))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Scarlet
Hearing footsteps in the distance, Scarlet turned her head to look into the darkened trees. After a few moments, Ziek appeared.
"Cutting it a bit close are we?" Scarlet stared firmly at the boy as he approached her. "It seems as though the vampire has rid my territory of its filthy presence. I will introduce you to the pack. Come on." Scarlet spun on her heels and began walking off towards the pack. It was time for Ziek to be integrated into the life of a werewolf.

((Okay. Finally got one up so hopefully I'll have more muse the further we get into it haha.))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:31 am

Ziek
He was scarred the was no doubt about that but he can't himself from shaking at least while she lead him on. Part of his mind still couldn't believe what had happened, what seemed to have been a feral dog turned out to be a werewolf. These mythical beast were fearsome creatures that he could never see himself.
"D-do you guys have a order like a wolf pack?" He asked knowin it was stupid but kings could of been completely different for all he knew.
((haha yah same I haven't been active mug lately either with school and all but I just got a big chunk of that done yesterday))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's