Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:17 am

Um Bump?
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:18 am

((Sorry. I've been preparing for finals. I have a break after tomorrow so I'll get a post up this weekend!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

((Hey guys. So I've been having some medical issues lately but we're not entirely sure what it is. We're treating it like post concussion syndrome so I won't be able to come on until at least the beginning of February. If you see me on it's because I asked my friend to keep me updated on the event. Sorry for the delay. :/ ))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:50 pm

((Hey guys! I'm back! We're still not sure what it is but did find out I'm deaf in the higher frequencies in one ear and it's permanent. Otherwise I'm feeling alright and am back to writing. Not sure how good my writing will be cause I still get headaches now and then but I'll be able to keep up! I'll get a post up quick here. ^.^ ))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Scarlet
"Very well," Scarlet said. "I'll be waiting here for your return. I cannot leave this vampire unattended." She shot a cold stare at the vampire before returning her glance to Ziek. "If you're not back by midnight I will be forced to seek you out myself and drag you back to the pack. I have your scent. It won't be hard to find you again. Do I make myself clear?" She wasn't going to let this man run off, endangering himself and others. He needed to learn the ways of the werewolf and there were only four days before he would find out the hard way.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Ziek
He grimaced and looked away raising a hand to ruffle the back of his hair,
"Don't worry midnight is plenty of time for me, I don't really have many people to say goodbye to. " He kept his gaze low as he began to walk past her.
He turned back when he was a couple steps past her about to say something more but kept his mouth shut seeing her eyes still fixed on the place the vampire girl had been. Stepping carefully through the woods he found it much easier to find his way back to the streets of town with his heightening sense of smell improving by the minute as he accepted what was happening to him. He made his way to his apartment and looked around at the few possessions he had laying around, A dusty TV that had never been turned on, a more recently looked through shelve of books in a range of titles that he smiled at for a moment before crossing to a mirror and looked himself over.
"A werewolf huh? I still can't see it." He smirked at himself watching how he smiled with his grey eyes and how his messy fringe of brown-blonde highlighted hair seemed styled yet he'd never touched it with anything more then a brush.
It took him about a hour to decide just to pack a small bag of clothes along with his favorites from his book shelf and his wallet as well. He glanced down at his watch, he still had another three hours. Would he tell anyone? Friends? No they wouldn't notice he was gone for to long. Family? Yes, his mother deserved to know at least that he wouldn't be coming home any time soon. The family bakery wasn't to far away and only took him a couple minutes to walk to. His mother was just finishing cleaning up for the day sweeping out front and switching the sign to closed as the last few customers left happy and full. He approached her with a smile waving slightly as she looked up and smiled back her grey eyes matching his but her's seemed to sparkle with life.
"Seems like today was a good day?" He said setting his bag down by the door and embraced her thin figure.
"Ziek! You get thinner every time I see you! A growing boy like you should eat more and not make their mother worry!" She said pulling away from his arms after a moment about to continue with her motherly rant but saw the saddened look in his eyes,
"What's wrong dear?" She asked softly reaching up to brush the hair from his eyes.
"Nothing Mom..Just keep talking okay? Tonight may be the last night I get to hear your voice and I always loved to here your stories, rants, talks, just anything." She didn't by it though and placed her hands on her hips,
"I'd talk your ear off if I wanted to Ziek but for now I want to know what's wrong with my Boy? You talk as if I'm not going to see you ever again." She began to get teary eyed and he felt horrible to tell her that was the truth and embraced her again tighter this time so she wouldn't see the tears building in his eyes as well.
"That's the thing Ma..I won't not after tonight, I got myself into a sort of Bind and I need to go work for some people to get rid of it okay? Maybe I'll visit again someday but for now..It's goodbye" He let a tear slip as her thin arms squeezed him,
"Promise to take care of yourself okay? And next time I see you you better have a pretty girl on your arm!" His mother said in a small voice trying to accept what Ziek had said,
"And there's no way your leaving without sitting down for a couple of muffins with me." She said leaving his arms to open to store door and drag his stuff inside to give him no choice but to follow as she began to get the good pastries out from the counter.
He looked at his watch 9:30pm , he still had time,
" I can stay for awhile but not to long." He followed her inside happy to spend these last few hour he may have to see anyone in this town with her.

((Good to see you again Gig!!))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:22 pm

((Hey just wanted to let you know I'm having some really bad troubles at home and we're trying to resolve them at the moment but as for my posting I don't know when I'll be able to, Also march 4-7 I shall be in another state so I won't be able to post then either)
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:31 pm

((No worries! Hope you get everything figured out! Best wishes for you!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:55 pm

((Back til thursday, had to take a little break..))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Geowlett » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:57 pm

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
Geowlett
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Lilly Anderson
ηι¢кηαмє:
Lil
gєη∂єя:
Female
αgє:

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
She has blond, almost white hair, and light lavender eyes. Her skin is very pale and she has a small heart birthmark on her right shoulder. She is 5' 2" and weighs 102 lbs. Her nails are painted to match her eyes and she normally wears white skinny jeans and a light blue shirt with a white jacket.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
She is shy until she gets to know people but she is still very quiet

ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Werewolf
яαηк:
Omega
ωєяєωσℓƒ/вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
She has snow white fur and her eyes stay light purple. She is a rather small wolf and has a hard time hunting

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Straight
¢яυѕн:
n/a
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single
кιη:
n/a
Last edited by Geowlett on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
↷↷↷ of can or can't
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
She/Her | Gemini | 18+

I'm Geowlett, but you can call
me geo or shy. I'm a struggling
medical student, working on
becoming a successful adult.
I am an artist and a gamer and
I'm always down for a nice chat.

Coding
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
there are some things ↶↶