Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:15 am

Scarlet
"Very well." Scarlet crossed her arms and looked the man up and down. She noted his squeamish behaviour but passed it off as simply a habit when faced with new individuals.
"Follow me." Scarlet began walking off towards the human town of Transylvania.
"You live in Transylvania am I right?"

Eleanor
"You are indeed ruthless, Rosilina." Eleanor couldn't imagine forcing a human to suffer their entire lives under the command of a vampire while they still had their souls. The constant threat of being killed by a vampire was high enough in Transylvania, but for one to be trapped under the same roof as those who they grew to fear was going too far.
"There must be something here that can keep you content. A book? The histories of others can be very intriguing. Have you taken a peek at them?"
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:25 am

Rosiline
She smirked and let out a small chuckle,
" In all my 245 years of life I've never once found something along the lines of books that caught my interest. Besides I find myself to active a person to sit motionless for hours just to turn pages."
Ziek
" Yeah only place I've ever really been since I've been alive. People don't seem to keen to leave here often." He followed behind keeping a few feet distance between them as he shoved his hands into his pockets.
"I haven't seen you around town at all, are you new?" He decided to take a chance and also ask, " The town doctor is kind of a dunce to, you wouldn't happen to know anything about Dog bites at all would you?"
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:42 am

Scarlet
Scarlet chuckled under her breath when the man asked if she was new to town. "Yeah. You could say that." She wasn't entirely "new" to Transylvania but she was indeed new to the population.
Scarlet stopped in her tracks when the man mentioned dog bites. Scarlet turned around to face him.
"I know a fair bit. What kind of dog was it?" If this man was bitten by a werewolf it was best that he came with her back to her pack instead of returning to Transylvania where he would cause more destruction to the unknowing townsfolk. But if the man thought he was bitten by a dog, then it was most likely not a werewolf. Someone would know if it was a werewolf or a just large dog. The excessively long legs tended to give their identity away.

Eleanor
"Reasonable enough," Eleanor nodded. "I am not familiar enough with affairs outside this library so I am not the one to ask for a pastime." She thought for a moment and as expected, did not think of anything. "Perhaps Ryder or Selena would know of something to keep your hands occupied." She looked at the other girl and the bat on the floor, waiting to hear their responses.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:53 am

Roze
She turned her gaze on the other two in the room coking her head to the side slightly her silver curls falling to one side,
"You to must must know something else better to do."
Ziek
With her sudden stop he almost ran into her.
"Well it had to stand up to at least here on me." He gestured to half-way up his waist which was tall on him considering his average height.
" I thought it might of been a stray or something when I saw it. The bit it gave me refuses to heal right and they dog it looked kind of wild." A concerned look grew on his face as he spoke,
"Why is there something wrong with it? I know there's a rare occasion for dogs to wander the woods and I believe we have wolves but it's not like there's anything worse." He meant to say it as a statement but it came out as more of a question as he raised a hand to cover his shoulder, the familiar throbbing coming from underneath it.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:38 am

Scarlet
Scarlet was astonished how blind this man really was. Did he really not know about werewolves and vampires? The smallest child would fear every full moon because of what lurked beyond the forest.
"You said you've lived here your entire life? And yet you don't know about what lives here? One month and a person would know the secrets of this place." Scarlet sighed. "I might as well tell you. Humans aren't the only ones to live here. Vampires and werewolves are real and are a threat to human lives. A war has been raging on between the two species for two thousand years and humans have been caught in the middle of it. Every full moon the vampires come out to hunt for blood and the werewolves lose control over their human self and the wolf takes over. Both species can pass on their curse by biting a human and letting them live. In your case, you could have indeed been bitten by a typical wolf and perhaps it was rabid, explaining the resistance to heal, or you were bitten by a werewolf. In that case, in four days time you will fully become one of them. Your curse will be complete and you will forever be a werewolf. There is one way of telling if you were bit by a werewolf. Have you experienced any heightened senses at all? Better smelling, hearing, etcetera?"
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 am

Ziek
He refused to believe her at first but then his grey eyes slowly widened in fear.
" I tend to stay away from all things unnatural don't blame me for not knowing.."He thought about what she'd said,
"Smell, I could pick up the scent of dog back in the trees where we were, but I didn't think it was anything." That was the only thing he could think of so far.
He could see just as well as he always had, and he didn't feel any stronger either assuming that was something typical of werewolves to.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 am

Scarlet
Scarlet thought long and hard about what the man said about his condition. She hoped for his sake he wasn't bitten by a werewolf but she was doubtful. His description of smelling a dog nearby was no doubt the scent of herself. It wasn't even like she was wet to intensify her smell at all. No human could spot a canine that quickly in those conditions. To be sure, Scarlet sniffed the air in search of the slightest trace of another wolf. It was barely noticeable, but she was sure she smelt the beginning of a werewolf. The same scent that latched onto the children back in the pack.
Scarlet sighed. "You should probably come with me." She said, knowing he shouldn't stay in Transylvania any longer with it being so close to the full moon.
"We can return to Transylvania and you can collect your belongings, but you can't stay there anymore. It's too dangerous."
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Selena flu to Ziek and landed in top of his head
Demons4Life2015

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:31 am

(Ug just got home, sometimes I forget how tiring a night out can be lol, figured I'd answer everyone before heading off to bed though! :) )
Ziek
He started to shake his head first but stopped,
"But you guys only turn on a full moon right why can't I stay with my friends and family here and then just go out on full moons? I'd be far enouph away from the town out here I think." He tried to plead but knew it would probably end up being useless.
The plain man almost jumped out of his skin as something landed on top of his head, a small bat of some sort. He quickly and carefully removed it then looked back at Scarlet.
" Since werewolves exist you'll be telling me that's some sort of that's some sort of fairy tail creature to right?" He said pointing at the bat.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:56 am

Scarlet
When the boy started complaining and begging for his normal life, Scarlet had just about enough of that man. His "normal" life was forever gone. He would never be "normal" ever again.
"You WILL be coming with me tonight whether it suits your fancy or not. Werewolves don't only transform on the full moon. That's just when they lose control. What would happen if you got angry, huh? Would you be able to control your new found self and protect everyone from you? No. You would watch as everyone you loved died before your eyes." Her eyes burned straight through the man's soul, telling him there was no other option. He would become part of her pack and he had no say in the matter.
Scarlet's eye's changed from anger to shock when the smell of the living dead filled her senses. A growl emanated from her throat and she backed up when the little bat found a spot on top of the man's head.
"Vampire," she growled. "Yes. I suggest you drop it if you plan on living. Do you remember that war I told you about?" Scarlet never took an eye off the bat the man held in his hands, continuously growling and ready for a fight. Vampires didn't wander this close to Transylvania before a full moon without searching for a fight. And even if they were simply bored, what was to stop them from taking on a lone werewolf? Especially if that lone werewolf was the alpha.

((Fair enough. Hahaha. I just wanted to post before I forgot what I planned. Haha))
1.21 gigawatts

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's