Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:05 am

((Alright, last one for me tonight, I'll try and answer in the morning maybe if I have enouph time but I think I'll head off soon.))
Ziek
He let out a small gasp before dropping the creature taking a few tentative steps away glancing between Scarlet and the Vampire. He was tempted to gripe about ' oh why me? Why did that bad and unfortunate things have to happen to him?' but he decided to keep his complaining to himself as he could tell it was getting on Scarlet's nerves, and he did not want to be on the bad side of who he assumed as the leader of the Pack.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:26 pm

(Selena talks in a fluent British accent)
After Ziek dropped Selena "If I where a vampire bat I would bite you , but I am rare bat that eats fruit how ever my bite can bite can draw blood." she said as she transformed into a vampire walking to a mango tree picking a mango from the tree "I love mangos. To be honest I don't really care if your a Lycan or not." she bears her fangs in to the mango "This is all I wanted, that's why I flu a top your head"
Demons4Life2015

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:05 am

Ziek
He blinked in momentary confusion before switching his grey gaze from Selena the 'Fruit Bat' to Scarlet,
"Is that possible? A vampire who only eats fruits?"
(Tired tonight, sorry for short post)
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Selena "I don't just eat fruit there are times when I drink blood but not from Dogs."
Demons4Life2015

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Scarlet
Scarlet stared the vampire down as it shifted, changing into its monstrous form. She continuously growled at the creature, making sure she was considered a threat to the woman.
"There is no such thing as a vampire who eats anything but blood." She didn't believe the vampire was there for anything but a fight. No type of vampire eats anything but blood. It had to have been a trap. She was certain.
"I am no simple dog, you beast." Scarlet stared at the vampire. With no soul to find, her stare burned through the living dead body.
"Mango or not i suggest you leave my territory if you value your lengthy life."
She wasn't about to leave a vampire unsupervised in her territory. And if they posed a threat, the would make sure she didn't leave alive.

((I won't have service for a few days so here's my last post for a while. May be able to use wifi but not often.))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Selena transformed into a bat hiding in the bushes with the mango in her mouth
Demons4Life2015

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Ziek
He looked around uneasily before drawing his arms close to him as a cold wind blew through the trees ruffling the leaves high above their heads. He let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as Selena left leaving just he and Scarlet along once more.
" Um this will probably sound stupid and all to you and I know all the myths but why do you guys hate each other so much? I mean you've had countless years to work out your differences right?"
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:24 am

Scarlet
Scarlet knew the vampire hadn't left, she was simply hiding. There was no way she would let her guard down with the beast still there. She kept her ears trained on the area the bat was hiding, making sure it didn't make any wrong moves.
"The place you call home is situated in between our two territories," she began. "It started out as a disagreement of ownership. The vampires claimed it was their only resource for blood and that they needed it more than we did. We knew it was closer to our borders and, with growing population in the pack, we needed the extra game. We did have the wildlife within our territory but again, our numbers were growing and food became scarce. The farmers in Transylvania supplied us with the necessary food even if they were reluctant to hand it over. As do all disagreements over land, our ancestors waged war on each other, each side vowing to never back down until the other was destroyed. Every time we encounter the other race, either in or out of territory, it fills us with hatred. This war can never end until one party is wiped out completely. No matter how long it may take. And it is my duty to bring my pack to victory."
After her speech, Scarlet returned her gaze to the bushes where the vampire disappeared, searching for any sign of the creature. She had kept a watchful ear on it but she may have slipped up while talking.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:20 am

Ziek
Being the non-violent person he was he just nodded in agreement to her speech keeping to himself the question of, why didn't they just compromise and share? The vampires getting the willing humans and the Werewolves deals with the markets and farmers. Knowing both were fierce species he soon realized the answer to this, pride. Neither one desired to give into the other nor would they any time soon.
"Well...Should we get going then? I want at least a couple hours to tell the few people I know that would remember the fact I'm alive that I'll be leaving." Anguish entered his voice as he stated it, normally he was just a person you was easily forgotten by others, a background character, in all actuality he did only know two people who would remember him.
His aunt, who was near death anyways, and a childhood friend who he rarely saw nowadays.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:42 pm

(I am bored)
Demons4Life2015

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's