Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:34 am

Scarlet
Little children raced along the paths of town, screaming and laughing as they played their numerous games. It was such a delight to see the children playing happily that day, for Scarlet knew what lie ahead for many of them in four days time. The full moon would be awakening once again and it would be the first time, for many of them, that their curse fully developed. But for now, she enjoyed their presence and walked peacefully along the paths.
That peace was quickly extinguished when Scarlet walked across a young boy who was notorious for his flirting. He often found pleasure in tormenting her every now and then. He never learned either.
"Scarlet, Scarlet, Scarlet," he began, a suspicious smirk playing across his lips.
"Jeremy." She stopped, crossed her arms and stared at the boy. He was a couple years younger than her, and enjoyed claiming the title of playboy. He sported many scars after many failed attempts at wooing women.
"What brings you out this fine evening? Is it to see a certain lover? Cause you don't have to walk any further."
A growl escaped her throat as her eyes burned through his soul.
"I suggest you start walking if you want to keep your head."
"You wouldn't do that to your true love."
"You could test that theory if you'd like." His face instantly paled, realizing she was indeed not kidding.
"Alright. Alright. I'm going. See? This is me leaving now."
"Pestering Omegas." She growled after he was out of ear shot.

Eleanor
As the setting sun cast its final rays on the castle, the vampires began rising from their slumber. The activity started slow but as more emerged, the castle quickly filled with hundreds of the undead. Curtains were still drawn as to not let in any sunlight, but the place was alive.
Deep within the castle library sat Eleanor, intrigued by yet another book. Her eyes quickly scanned the pages. A mountain of novels and poems were stacked on the table at her feet. A few people walked in and out of the library, but Eleanor noticed none of them.

Jason
*clink* *clink* *clink* The sword clanged on the armour as Jason sparred with an immobile dummy.
"Heeya!" He grunted as he swung hard, decapitating the straw stuffed body. Jason wiped the sweat from his brow. He leaned on the hilt of his sword, admiring his work.
Suddenly, his sword was kicked out from beneath him and he nearly fell to the ground.
"Never let your guard down for a second," he heard a man say. He turned around to see a warrior, Harvey (also known as Jason's cousin), walk around him. "Nicely done. But vampires and werewolves will rarely stand that still. They're fast. You need to be faster." He unsheathed his sword and swung at Jason's head. Jason quickly reacted, ducking beneath the blade. "Come on." Harvey twirled his sword in his hand. "Pick it up." He swung once more and Jason tucked and rolled out of the way, grabbing his sword on the way by.
"Bring it on old man," Jason smirked. Harvey returned the glance and advanced. They battled back and forth, both getting touches with the flat.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby thunderlight » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Ryder woke up from her slumber and went to find Eleanor. She walked out of her room and walked down the hall to the library. There she found Eleanor sitting in a chair and reading. So Ryder decided walk in quietly. She found herself a book and sat down next to Eleanor."Hello friend." She said to Eleanor.
RIP Leaper my 25 year old riding lesson horse. Born 25 years ago and died on December 17 2015. You will forever be with me

RIP
Leaper
I'm on Chicken smoothie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/me ... e&u=228221
thunderlight

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:56 pm

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
asl27547
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Selena Vampira
ηι¢кηαмє:
Zero
gєη∂єя:
Female
αgє:

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
((Please give a thorough description if no picture. If you have a picture, just give a brief description including height, eye colour, etc.)) 6ft tall eye color is clear light blue you can always see her fangs even if she try's so hard to hide them
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
she is a heartbreaker

ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Vampire & Marianas Flying Fox
яαηк:
((if werewolf))
ωєяєωσℓƒ/вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση: her species of bat is the one of the most endangered bat species and largest species she is a Malayan Flying Fox

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
straight
¢яυѕн:
open
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
single
кιη:
((Optional))
Last edited by Demons4Life2015 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demons4Life2015

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:37 am

((Accepted! I'll add you to the front! And would your character be 200 in vampire years?))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby thunderlight » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:42 am

thunderlight wrote:Ryder woke up from her slumber and went to find Eleanor. She walked out of her room and walked down the hall to the library. There she found Eleanor sitting in a chair and reading. So Ryder decided walk in quietly. She found herself a book and sat down next to Eleanor."Hello friend." She said to Eleanor.
RIP Leaper my 25 year old riding lesson horse. Born 25 years ago and died on December 17 2015. You will forever be with me

RIP
Leaper
I'm on Chicken smoothie
thunderlight

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:42 pm

(yes she would)
Demons4Life2015

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Eleanor
Eleanor was deeply absorbed by the book she didn't even notice the other girl come in. She jumped when she heard her voice. "Oh hello there, Ryder," she greeted. "How are you this fine evening?" Eleanor rested the book on her lap, closing its hard cover on itself.

((Sounds good!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Selena (bat) was hanging from a tree above Eleanor
Demons4Life2015

Postby thunderlight » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:15 pm

"I'm fine. How are you."She said

RIP
Leaper
I'm on Chicken smoothie
thunderlight

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Selena jumped down on the ground (bat) and crawling on the floor in front of them
Demons4Life2015

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's