ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

You died. There’s no going back… No matter what you did with your life, it’s gone. You hear a female’s voice. You suddenly feel your body become whole again. You feel… Alive. The stranger has pink hair and bright blue eyes. She smiles.
“Welcome to Kizrum.”

Long story short, you died and have come to the two spiritual realms known as The Oblivion and Kizrum. These realms have combined and joined forces. There is the typical stray from a different realm or two, but they don’t usually cause trouble.

Kizrum is the animal realm where animals and humans have been given a second chance. Animals have been given the ability to turn human and humans turn into animals that represent themselves. Sometimes there are some that can turn into multiple or select animals or only one. They are divided into ranks. Ori, Oron and Oro. Sometimes you are given animalistic features, sometimes not. This does not depend on rank.

The Oblivion is a weaponry realm where humans and very rarely animals have been given the ability to become weapons. There are no individual ranks, but if given access by the Council you can have the ability to turn into anything. This is known as a regular shifter.

Kizrum was the first realm known to exist, so together they are called Kizrum.

Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SilentObserver

Rules and acceptance

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Post reservations/characters here >> !!!!
Follow ALL Eldemore rules! <3
No being your own crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/etc
No powerplay, godmod, or mary/gary sues
No excessive drama
3 sentences MINIMUM
Talk in brackets when OOC
Do not fight OOC
Do not kill someone else's character without permission
Have fun!

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]human form here[/img]
[img]weapon/shifting animal here[/img]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]how you died:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b]
[b]hierarchy:[/b] (optional)
[b]crush/boyfriend/girlfriend:[/b]
[b]other?:[/b][/size][/center]
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilentObserver

Characters, members and ranks

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Ranks (Not affiliated with the Council):

Ori:
Someone who can shift into one animal
Vanessa Benson - 19 - Wolf - SilentObserver
Ash Schlientz - 21 - Siamese - SilentObserver
Ivy - 17 - American Pitbull - SilentObserver

Patches - 7 - Calico - SilentObserver
Night - 7 - Bombay - SilentObserver
Cleveland Gem - 20 - Lionhead Rabbit - SilentObserver
Morgan Arthur - 25 - Costa's Hummingbird - SilentObserver

Oron:
Someone who can shift into certain types of animals (ie. aquatic, flying, etc)

Oro:
Someone who can shift into any animal

Weapons:
Someone who can shift into one weapon
Laurence Kanne - 22 - Dagger(s) - Bast
Doniku Marigold - 21 - Linked Needle Folding Fans - Bast

Companions (pets, etc)
Garfield - ?? - Oblivion Shu/Feline Oron - Bast

Hierarchy:

The head of the Council:
Top dog basically. Is in charge of the Council.
Winter Tempt - 19 - Aquatic and flying Oron - SilentObserver

Second in command:
Pretty self explanatory.
--

Scientist:
The head scientist. Works on all the experiments.
--

Doctor:
Tends to the sick and injured of the Council.
--

Detectives:
They investigate those who might be a threat to the council.
Sekigetsu Ichimaru - 29 - Red Amazon Tree Boa Ori - Bast
Darui Takohitsuji / Ryuuk Akuma - 20 - Tamaryahn Range Sleipnir Ori - Bast
Gier Wolfbaine - 16 - Albino Serpent Ori - SilentObserver

The Council’s weapons:
Weapons belong to certain individuals, but with the consent of the weapon, you may use them.
Elizabeth Wolfbaine - 19 - Greatsword - SilentObserver
Joycelyn Wolfbaine - 19 - Greatsword - SilentObserver

The Council’s familiars:
Familiars DO NOT belong to individuals. However you may use their help with their consent.
Caylee Schlientz - 19 - Oro - SilentObserver
Moonkiss - Unknown - Ryixy - SilentObserver
Chry - Unknown - Reflection - SilentObserver
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.
SilentObserver

Love and relation chart

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Love Chart;

She likes him <
He likes her >
They like each other ><
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend </3
Dating <3
Enemies X
Kin !

Grey <3 Caylee
Luster <3 Joyce
Hebi >< Liz
Darui/Ryuuk <3 Winter
Stella <3 Ash
Elizabeth ! Joycelyn
Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SilentObserver

Strike board

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Strikes;
*Two strikes you are kicked from the roleplay for two days. Do not complain. You were warned. Four strikes you are kicked from the roleplay entirely. I may consider letting you back in if I feel you have learned to follow my rules*
I will also give myself strikes
you may not remake it or even post it on another site

One strike - warning
Two strikes - another warning
Three strikes - kicked from roleplay for three days
Four strikes - Kicked all together
( I WILL NOT personally PM you. I will simply say I have updated the strike board with no fingers being pointed. You may not complain, but you may ask me what rules you have broken. Do not argue/complain with me or another strike will be tallied. I will know that you have not checked because you might still be roleplaying if you have crossed the line.)

SilentObserver-
one {}
two {}
three {}
four {}

Bast-
one {}
two {}
three {}
four {}
Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 pm

"Got it! No going in the streets." Ava nodded and stood up, scanning the area around her before looking back down at Yokai. "So, where are you going next?" She asked. She had nothing else to do, so why not tag along if he let her?

---------------------

Ivy laughed weakly. "You're right." She agreed; however, it'd be pretty hard for her to 'calm down'.
SilentObserver

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.5 (WIP)

Postby Sadies » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:08 am

Yokai
"You should probably stay at a friends house, where it's safe too" he added, somewhat hopping that he could go too, it would be nice to escape the streets for the day. He slowly got to his feet. "Well I doubt I am going to find a new host tonight...So how about going to get some food?" He suggested. "I feel like Chinese..." He figured.

Kaiden
Kaiden chucked in reply, he understood it was exciting, he was excited to. "So, is everyone still living together in that house?" Kaiden then asked curiously.

Katsu
Realizing they were out of ice-cream and chocolate, Katsu picked up Kaiden's card and headed to the shop to buy some.

Akihito (Ghost Zero)
Leaving the park with his pet. Akihito sat on a bench and started to return his attention to his phone once again. All of a sudden, all of the phone boxes in the area began to ring.

Sadies wrote:Yori
Yori blinked at Jordan, he acted oblivious to the boys flirting, especially because he wasn't used to it. Yori nodded his head nervously. "Do you need anything?" he then asked.

((Sorry, I just realized that I read your last post super wrong. What is my brain doing> x.x

Yori be like : "Sadies. Now I'm more awkward than normal." *Hides*))

Sadies wrote:Syndicate
Syndicate blinked a bit. "I'm a lot better now that what I used to, I can guarantee that" he admitted. "Thanks to Shion, I'm actually allowed out on my own now" he smiled, clearly proud of that achievement. It defiantly beat laying around in hospitals all day.

Ryuu
"What? I, a nice...Hot...Guy?" Ryuu smirked. "I just like to have some fun with a party!" He tilted his head.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Zeve » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:49 am

(it's fine lol makes him more adorable IMO 83)

Jordan simply shrugs, "not really at the moment just sort of basking in the moment." He pats to a spot next to him, "wanna talk though? i'm always up for a chat~"
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:44 am

((Thanks :) ))

Yori
Yori nodded his head in reply, nervously. As Jordan patted the ground next to him, Yori widened his eyes a little. Talking, he wasn't very good at that..But he didn't want to disappoint anyone or seem rude, so Yori slowly sat down next to him with his legs crossed, starting into the ground quietly.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Bast » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:04 am

"Well at least I don't have to do the flattering for you." Hebi commented dully. "And I'm not as fun as everyone thinks. I'm sure you'd do better without me getting in your way. You've got more then enough skill without my lazy aid." The boa argued passively.

((Grey: e3e someone's playing hard to get...

Hebi: .... go to your room child. Your too young to be mocking me.

Grey: *hangs head* :( *walks to his room*

Hex: Now that's just mean. Playing with his poor little feelings like the snake you are. Didn't Saku hurt him enough? >3>

Hebi: <-< I will strangle you and feed your soul to the spiraling river where it shall wail for the rest of eternity. You stay out of it.

Hex: o3o . . . ))

-------------

Tamaki decided to drop the subject. He didn't want to get annoying about it, his opinions were usually disregarded anyway. Instead he looked over at Shion with some interest. "How long have you been with your friend?" He inquired, his two tails slowly wagging with interest. He never liked to refer to other animals as pets, being part wolf himself and the fact that he could understand other creatures just made it seem rather rude to him.

-------------

"Your no fun. I guess I can see how you two deserve each other." Hex muttered in slight disappointment. "Anyway, in case you didn't know, no one's seen your lap dog in a few days. Or that demon you keep in your science department. Maybe you should check on them more often." He suggested with a slightly mocking edge, almost as if she were stupid. "But seeing as how you don't seem to care I think I'll go see someone who actually does." Hex left before she could do anything against his well being. And of course, he appeared next to Liz like an idiot with an arm on her shoulder completely forgetting for a moment that she was the more violent one. "So, have you seen him at all since that night? Your terrible at keeping such strong feelings hidden." Hex pried and taunted with a smirk.

--------------

Stella followed her out with a big bottle of water in hand. "Not bad actually. I knocked out like a baby." She answered in honesty, not really remembering too much for the first time in forever. "What exactly did we do?"
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's