ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Jenna flinched and her eyes widened before she chuckled softly and she gritted her teeth slightly. "Yeah..." She struggled to speak. "I've got a big mouth for someone so small, I know." Her eyes flashed a brighter red and Jenna raised her hands up into Ryuuk's hair. "But Winter does too... You know that..."

--------------

Liz looks at him with a curious look. "Hmm?" She hums in question.

--------------

(xD lmao)

--------------

"No, he didn't know about you at first. Then I told him, but I had already told him Patches and Night weren't mine." Caylee then frowns a little and sighs. "I wouldn't be a very good mother anyways... I'm never around and I'm always getting into trouble..."

--------------

Joyce's orb slightly glowed at Hex's touch, indicating that she wasn't giving up. After being given to Sy, the glow got a little brighter. Once put into the incubator, the orb shifted back into Joyce whose eyes were closed and she was unconscious. Her right arm had deep cuts all over and they were still bleeding slightly.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:59 am

"I can't deny that. You do have a pretty mouth on you but I've also never considered you so small so bite me." Ryuuk mused as he teased her lips with his, lingering a few seconds before moving her off him and walking away from her over to the microwave. "On another note I still have a burrito that's small yet satisfying." Yep. He purposefully did that to set her off. She was fun to egg on.

~~~~~~~~

"Well, if this meeting doesn't drag on too long you'll find out today." Sekigetsu humored. Still wasn't that great at casual jokes.

~~~~~~~~

"Oh-k..." Grey muttered. This was an extremely odd conversation to have. Not just because it was Caylee. "Well you can't be doing too bad if they look up to you. So don't write yourself off." Ok. That felt so wierd for him to say.

~~~~~~~~

The incubator released a mist while Sy looked at the lance and huffed as his hair worked on stitching her wounds and wrapping them. "He's such a punk." It was laced with cheats and cheap boosts, parlor tricks almost. He lined it up against her and joined her to the lance with a temporary seal.

~~~~~~~~
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm

"Mmm..." Jenna grumbles as he moves her. She rolls her eyes a little and her black hair begins to turn pink at the tips. "That's fine. I see, you're still going to be a tease." She huffs.

-------

Liz smiles some more. "Why don't you just tell me now?"

-------

Caylee sensed his discomfort and quickly regretted everything she said. She quickly changes the subject. "So, what did you do today?"

--------

Joyce was still unresponsive and quiet. She was currently experiencing flashbacks while unconscious.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:11 pm

"And I thought you said you were going to do something about it." Ryuu retorted as he grabbed the burrito and sat down on the couch. "I guess not." He taunted and took a bite of food tube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmm-no." Hebi insisted sort of thoughtfully. "After. It'll be much better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, goodness. His day was sort of all over the place. "Er, interesting. I guess..." Grey answered. Not sure I'm how to go about talking of it. "So... Gier mentioned you saw Alexander..?" He asked a bit reluctantly. "I'm sorry if he upset you." He added quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the settings to the mechanics were being adjusted a portal opened up between two large steel pillars. Out of it walked a tall man with jeans, steel plated boots and a long leather coat over bare shoulders that made the entire room pretty toasty. Literally. Following him was a woman with wild curly hair. "Sylas, where is he?" The man sounded rather disappointed, to put it nicely.

"I'll bring him in shortly but first, time down your temperature before you set off alarms. And secondly, please wait in the room behind me. I've set it to withstand your degrees better." Sy ordered nicely.

The man grunted a bit and the air cooled off some. Once he entered the assigned room the rest of the area returned to a regulated temp.

The incubator closed with a last button and Sy walked away to a different incubator that now held Nova's resting body.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Jenna's hair continued to turn pink before she sighed and looked away. "I am. I'm not going to bother with it anymore." She replies. "Why waste my time? I'm an important person, I don't need to be dealing with childish teasing." She smirks and looks over at Ryuuk. "Maybe you're just too scared."

------------

"Alright. I'll wait." Liz chuckles and exhales softly. "I'm running out of things to ask." She admits as she looks up at the ceiling.

------------

"Oh. Well.. It's alright. That's how things are. I won't judge Alexander for it, he's just.. Him." Caylee shrugs and keeps on walking, but this time in silence.

------------

Joyce suddenly opened her eyes and glanced around, not wanting to move because of how exhausted she was. With a small shudder she looks over at Sy. "What's going on?" She asks, oblivious to the situation.
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Don slowly got up. "Aww where did she go?" He looked at Vincent. "Yeesh, didn't wanna see a ugly guy when I got up."

Vincent smiled. "Well Don, don't come crying to me when you get killed..." He looked around climbing up a tree and then disappearing.

Don frowned. "Did I kill her???" He looked around and murmured to himself. "Ooops that was a mistake."
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:16 pm

"That's such an overused line. I would've thought you'd have done better but it looks like you can't get a handle on this situation or follow through with your word. So much for that hierarchy boast." Ryuuk replied bluntly then looked over at her. "In other words, just shut up and get over here." He ordered firmly.

((Hex: O//-//O what kind of shitakes is goin on here? You disgusting animals! Someone stop them! Hades! Pay attention! *slaps Hades*

Nova: I like how absolutely no one said a single thing until this idiot freaked. things are just getting spicy too...

Darui: ^D^' heh-heh....))

~~~~~~~~~~

"Then I'll let you think about that for now." Sekigetsu said before standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I want you to tell me when he really does bother you." Grey told Caylee as he looked over at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sy glanced over at Joyce then walked over after he was done at the other station. "Seems you had too much fun. You even managed to get Hex in a panic. That's always amusing." He told her as he pushed other buttons. "I'd say rest another hour in there at least. And your temporarily stuck with a lance so do avoid any more confrontations until you get your blade back. However long it'll take him to get it." Sy put a plastic tube in her hand. "That's just water if you need it." He walked over to another counter.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby LuciDaCake » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 am

Vincent appears at a tree, the closest to Caylee and Grey. (That spell is called tree stride) He walked through some brush up to them, interrupting the awkward conversation. "Excuse me, I'd just like to confirm the lady is alright and make peace with you both." He smiled brightly, he was truly sincere. "I need to say one thing though, your friend with the purple eyes and pink hair with badly hurt, maybe even killed by that brute Don." Vincent scratched the back of his head laughing awkwardly. "So yeah, if you'd not get me associated with this that'd be great."
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:56 am

Grey looked rather annoyed. "What are you talking about? Like that's going to get you on good grounds or keep you from association if you consider that other demon a slave. Clearly your an incompetent and negligent master." Grey replied irritably at Vincent. "Just what did you let him get away with this time and what did you two do to her?" Things weren't setting right today so he couldn't help but feel bitter.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the others left, Hex stood in the grass. "Mushu."

"It's Mayu! Ma-yu!" The little devil fussed as he appeared next to Hex. "Now what chu want?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just pick up all those sword shards for me." Hex ordered as he picked up the handle.

Mayu glanced at him. "Don't cha want me to fix your arm first?"

"Every last piece." Hex ignored the devil's question.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:34 am

"Such hurtful words." Jenna fakes a pained look and puts her hand to her chest. "Y'know, I'd expect a little something different considering you're the one who called me out. But I shouldn't have expected much for someone like me." She smiles a little as she walks towards him.

(Hades: *squints* what am I supposed to do!?)

-------

"Alright." Liz says as she leans back a little bit.

-------

Before Caylee could answer, Vincent had appeared. She listened to both Grey and Vincent before stopping to look at Vincent. Then she looked over at Grey in confusion. "What?"

--------

Joyce glances down and nods a little. "A lance? Oh... Okay." She takes the tube and nods again. "Alright... Thanks." She murmurs. Never thought she'd be saying that to Sy.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's