ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby LuciDaCake » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Vincent chuckled. "I didn't mean that, I was joking about him being my slave, you couldn't tell that was a joke?" He looked up and back down. "Actually he ran away and harassed someone, he says she attacked him so he defended himself." Vincent looked at Caylee, still smiling in a friendly manner.
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 pm

((Hex: I don't know! She's your sister!))

"Anata no son'na itami wa o shiri ni." Ryuuk muttered to himself before looking up at her. One hand grabbed a wrist and the other the front of her corset, two fingers sliding down her soft skin; pulling her down to him as he looked straight at her. "Didn't I just tell you to shut up? Maybe if your a good girl and play along this time you'll get something good. Aren't dogs supposed to be good at chasing things?" He asked with absolutely no filter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luster walked in and saw Liz. "I almost thought you were a stranger." He teased her as he walked over to Sekigetsu.

"About time." Sekigetsu muttered in a tired fashion and put a hand on Luster's shoulder. "That took you aaages." He exagerated for amusement.

"Now your just being a slave driver." Luster muttered with narrowed eyes.

"Or maybe your just slacking off." Hebi muttered childishly as he looked away. Of course he knew it wasn't true but it was fun to pick on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, well not everyone takes lightly to those jokes." Grey replied rather coldly to Vincent. "If your trying to defend or justify him then this isn't where you should be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sy simply walked into the other room.

The other incubator let out a giggle. "Wow. Your really popular with the boys, huh? I'm jealous, I didn't even get offered water." She also sounded exhausted and sort of morphine drunk as she talked to Joyce. She had merely pretended to be asleep.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Jenna smirked a little and did as he said. She shut up. Good luck with that one. She'd refuse to make any sound or say any words until he told her to speak again. Of course, Winter would've been more rebellious.

(Hades: bah! Jenna, Winter, stop!

Jenna: no -_-

Winter: *shrug*

Hades: ;n; )

-------

Liz chuckled a little as she watched the two. She suddenly stopped to answer her phone. Once she put it to her ear her smile faded.

Caylee had decided to warn Liz of current events. "Hey... Liz.. Um. Some person is telling me that something happened to Joyce. I'm not too sure what happened. Do you know?"

Liz shrugged. "Nah. She's probably just wandering around again."

Caylee's voice got a little quiet. "He's saying that she's seriously hurt..."

Liz's attitude quickly changed to a panicked one. "Are you sure? When's the last time you saw her? Never mind, I'll find her." Liz hung up and looked at Hebi and Sekigetsu apologetically. "Sorry. Something's up with Joyce, I gotta go find her." She shakes her head and quickly leaves.

-------

Joyce practically had a question mark above her head. Instead of answering she simply looked at her stitched up arm and studied it.
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Vincent laughed. "Sorry man, just thought I could make up with you, but I guess I kid too much." He looked around. "I need to stop joking, but sorry for that." He looked at Caylee. "Her sword arm broke and she turned into a glowing ball..." Vincent looked confused about what he just said.
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:33 pm

That wasn't really so bothersome for Ryuuk. If she wanted to be a smartie pants he only needed to change a few rules. "If that's how you want to play it, then let's see how long you can last without making a single sound." He imposed as he leaned toward her. "And gasping counts." He added in her ear as he adjusted her on him.

((Hex: *laughing at Hades' failure to stop them*))

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luster was about to question but the hand on his shoulder stopped him. Glancing over he could see the clouded eyes looking right at him with such ease.

"Let's get over our problem first." Sekigetsu reminded.

"Fine." Luster replied reluctantly and began walking them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did this happen?" Grey asked. Maybe he was being a bit of a jerk, he'll try giving him the benifit of doubt. He just wasn't very trusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your not much for small talk, huh?" Nova asked a bit disapointed. "I guess I can deal with that... aww. I can't wait till I see my lovey again. It's been forever, it seems." She mused with schoolgirl excitement. Clearly she wasn't dealing with it well. "I wonder what I should do first."
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby LuciDaCake » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 am

Vincent glances at Grey expecting a scolding. "Well it was a few hundred yards from where I first saw you, well someone that looked like you..." He smiled glad that he wasn't being yelled at for his childish humor anymore.
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 am

((Ugh. Work n sleep.))

Now that made it a bit hard to believe considering they were just there. "You sure your not directionally challenged?" Grey muttered to himself.

((So that was after Hex left that area and found Joyce some ways off. Just clearing that up.))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby LuciDaCake » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Vincent smiled. "Oh, that's just because I teleported from a tree to a nearby tree.... I also have a power to show me the complete direction to people or locations no matter the distance." (Too lazy to remember the name of that spell.)
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:52 pm

"Er-right..." With what Vincent just said he wasn't sure why he bothered to believe him. "Just what manga were you reading?" Grey asked rhetorically under his breath. "Wait, how did you know we'd be likely to know her?" He then asked skeptically.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sounds like your awake enough to sit now." Sy walked up to Nova's bedside and pulled her out.

"Hey! Don't yank me! I'll go sit but not for you, pest." She protested as she got up and walked to the other room.

"Oh, how touching your words are." Sy remarked with an emotionless tone before looking over at Joyce. "Your not here right now." Was all he said before walking away. He was sure he wasn't stupid enough to miss the hint. "Your late." Sy grumbled to the ones who just entered.

"I'm never late, your just too early." Hebi argued for the sake of arguing.

"Lo-" Nova only got as far as standing before being stopped.

"Don't start right now." Luster warned as he and Hebi sat down.

"Boo. I don't see why your being so cold to me after all this time. At least give me back my dear Romeo." Nova whined in her chair.

"No. You'll have to wait." Luster replied without slack.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryuuk huffed as he sat there and looked off to the side. "Your just mad cuz I won so quickly." He muttered.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby LuciDaCake » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Points at Caylee. "Because, she was upset about the fact that someone hit her." Points at Caylee, he heard what Grey had said but ignored it.
LuciDaCake

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's