ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Vincent smiled. "Oh, I thought I would have had to clean up that mess." He smiled at Grey, his smile kind of backfired on him, he looked like he was evil.

Don. "Ummmm Caylee, I'm sorry for hitting you." He looked as if he was forced to say it but another half seemed sincere.

Vincent Looked down at Don. "You know I can sense lying right... So can it." Vincent glare down at Don with the most serious look a man like him could give. "Don, I'll kill you, and bring you back to life."
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:31 pm

"Ooh! We're playing a game!?" Darui asked like an excited child. "Which one?" He then asked like before and put an M&M in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's not true and you know it." Hebi argued passively. "You should give it a little longer." He suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it was. She said "we". Stella's ears perked up with a grin. "When and where?" She asked, already ready in spirits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey kept his arms around Caylee. "Your ok. I'm not mad at you." He assured before looking over at Don and Vincent. "Don't ever go near her again."

'Let me kill him already. It'll save the others the trouble later anyway.' Alexander's hiss carried through the air aas he neared the white griffin threateningly.

The white griffin clicked his tongue.

"Let him go. This time." Grey ordered.

Alexander hissed and snapped his beak in the air. 'Weaklings! The lot of you.' He hissed in disgust, sending a bone-chilling gust of wind with his wings.

Hex shrank a bit with the wind before running off.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Winter sighed and ate the M&M before beginning to walk towards the door. "Nothing." She mumbled.

-------

Liz sighs and shakes her head. "Okay... But only because you told me to."

-------

"About a block away from the bar." Ash answers with a grin of her own.

-------

Caylee nodded and sniffled, calming herself after he reassured her. She inhaled and exhaled slowly, but shakily. After calming down she glances up at Grey and sighs, feeling relief overcome her fear.
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Vincent frowned. "Sorry for my slave he won't hurt your friend ever again. But please don't blame me for this naive's doing." Vincent mainly said this cause he knew it'd be wise to not make this man an enemy.

Don, grinned. "Well you are in charge of me so you shouldn't let me do that..." Don snickered.

Vincent whacked Don on the head with the staff. "Stop it now, please Don you're more likely to make this man peeved and beat the tar out of you."

Don looked at Grey. "He'd only be able to beat me with his companion and cheap moves." Don stuck his tongue out resembling a snake. "The girl he's holding is just a bland albino."

Vincent backed up knowing Don was in some deep poo now. "Don, I'm not backing you up so good luck."

(Don's done it now)
LuciDaCake

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 pm

"I'm not an albino, you fåne..." Caylee snarls, pulling away from Grey. She glares Don down. "And I have more emotion than you do."
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 pm

So she was just gonna walk away? He didn't think so. A hand covered her mouth and his other arm hugged her waist close. "Don't leave now. I thought you were playing." Ryuuk purred. "It'll be no fun by myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? Well thank you." Hebi said with a smile. That was good to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nuzzling Ash's stomach a bit, Stella fell backwards with her. "We still got some time, don't we?" She asked with a sneaky grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey removed the ring and Alexander disappeared. "Let's go, Caylee. Don't waist your time in someone as ignorant as him." He stood and gave her his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once far enough Hex shifted back into himself holding his shoulder. The impact had dislocated and fractured his shoulder. He let out a whistle with a smile as he saw a familiar form on the ground. "How's it going, gorgeous?" He asked smoothly as he bent down to look at Joyce. "Mind helping me out a bit, babe? I promise you'll enjoy it." He purred.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Winter squeaks a little and glances up at Ryuuk. She says nothing, but simply waits for him to do something else. He was pretty good at dragging things out, now wasn't he?

-------

"Mhm." Liz smiles a little, but it quickly fades. "So... How are you holding up?" She asks.

--------

Ash fell with her and nods. "Yeah, we've got quite a bit of time. Any suggestions on what we should do?" She purrs.

--------

Caylee took Grey's hand and began walking with him. She said nothing and quickly returned to her quiet state.

--------

"Why would I enjoy helping you?" Joyce raises an eyebrow as she looks up at Hex.
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Vincent was surprised. "You're lucky Don." He looked at Hex. "Hm..."

Don teleported next to Hex an Joyce. "Helloooo."

Vincent shook his had disappointed in Don.
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:55 am

Ryuuk walked backwards and sat on the armrest. She never let him get her mad. It was a bit irritating, to say the least. "It isn't very nice to ignore me." He said while moving her head to the side and grazed the flesh of her neck with his lips. "Right, Jenna?" It must've been the first time calling her out but it surely wasn't the first time thinking about it. Whether it was a good or bad choice he was willing to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm alright." Sekigetsu answered. "About to finish an overly extended case so that should be relieving."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've got a few thoughts." Stella aswered with a naughty grin and unhooked the back of Ash's strap.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a bit of walking Grey glanced over at Caylee then wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. "You should let me know next time you plan on getting kidnapped." He teased with a light smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

((Hex and Joyce weren't in range of sight. Just FYI.))

"Cuuuuz I know you'll take a free pass at putting me in momentary pain now would you kindly do me the favor of relocating my shoulder?" Hex pleaded Joyce before looking at Don with unamusement who had just appeared. "Or punch him in the face for making Caylee flip out traumatically. Not to mmention, also for harrassing her. Oh, and not to mention the physical assault. True story." He added, sure enough the oron would peek her motivation.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:15 pm

"I suppose you're right..." Came the muffled voice. Her voice switched over to an emotionless tone. Winter's pink hair began to convert into black. Her bright blue eyes were overcome with the color red and she looks over at Ryuuk. "I should apologize... But what if I don't?"

-------

"That's good." Liz smiles again. "Is it classified?"

--------

Ash chuckled and hovered over Stella. Her tail lashed behind her and she purrs softly. "I'm listening.."

--------

Caylee smiles a little and sighs. "Yeah... Sorry about that. I didn't know Don was back. Otherwise I would've stayed inside." She explains before furrowing her eyebrows. She was starting to think about what Gier had said about kids.

--------

"Ooo gimme!" Joyce sits up and reaches out for Hex. She suddenly stops and glares at Don. "He did what!?" She shrieked.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's