ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.5 (WIP)

Postby Sadies » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:16 am

Ryuu
He had remembered Hebi being a lot different...Far more lively, he wasn't sure why the scary boaman was so calm, Ryuu found it odd. "Nonsense, we are going to find the creepy snake charming person I remember...Or else I'll burn you" he suggested then grinned, placing his hands and then his head on the back of Hebi's shoulders like a begging puppy.

Syndicate
Seeing that Tamaki seemed a little unhappy with Syndicates dismissal or the herbal remedies suggestion, Syndicate looked a little uneasy, he hadn't wanted to offend him. He was very relieved when he brought up Shion and changed the subject. "Only for just over two years" Sydicate replied. "She's saved my life on so many occasions, I'm not sure where I would be without her" Syndicate admitted before stroking Shion's chest. The dog panted happily.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Bast » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:55 am

"Well there won't be much to find if you burn me." Hebi pointed out, not really knowing how he had changed. He felt pretty normal himself. Maybe in a way he had but not how Ryuu thought. Distant was his original personality, before the others slowly started revolving around him. "And what exactly are you trying to find?"

------------

"Well she could say the same for you as well. Not many people like wolf hybrids out of fear." Tamaki replied as he watched Shion with a light smile that he couldn't hide.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Ryuu
"...Didn't think of that..." Ryuu admitted blankly. "Well I lost my skull, I put a wig on him then took him to the Eiffel Tower to take some photos and someone kidnapped him...But now also a mission to find the crazy Hebi" he grinned.

Syndicate
His smile faded a little. "Considering she's here, I didn't do a very good job" he admitted as he moved his hand to rub her side where she had been shot in her past life. "Wolves aren't bad, they are just misunderstood" he added.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Zeve » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Sadies wrote:((Thanks :) ))

Yori
Yori nodded his head in reply, nervously. As Jordan patted the ground next to him, Yori widened his eyes a little. Talking, he wasn't very good at that..But he didn't want to disappoint anyone or seem rude, so Yori slowly sat down next to him with his legs crossed, starting into the ground quietly.

Jordan lets them sit there for a few minutes quietly, he enjoyed silence as much as he enjoyed talking especially on a nice day. After a while he finally breaks the silence, "My name is Jordan, what's yours?" He looks to the guy who's shyly (rather adorably) staring at the grass and tilts his head curiously.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Sadies » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Yori
He stared down into the greenery, searching for four leaf clovers in a patch of clovers that wasn't too far in-front of him. He then looked over at him as he spoke. "My names Yori" he responded quietly. He then panicked a little, wondering what to say. "...I like cats" he then blurted.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 pm

"Okay, I will." Winter answered and shrugged his 'you don't care' off. She knew he was just taunting her, so why waste her breath on it?

---------------

Liz glanced towards Hex and nodded a little, "I suppose you're right..." She thought with a hum. "I'll figure it out eventually." She shrugged and looked forwards, continuing to walk, almost acting as if Hex had even existed.

---------------

Ash shook her head a little. "I have no idea..." She murmured silently. "Maybe Hades will know?" She suggested.

(Did I forget someone?)
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:23 pm

(( kaiden and ivy xD
Kaiden be like; how can you forget me?... Why does Sadies phone keep putting maiden instead of Kaiden, I would look awful in a dress, I dont have the legs for it! XD ))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:12 pm

(Oops sorry cx)

Ivy nodded, "Sure are! We're one big.. Happy... Emotional family. Heh." She trailed off a little, but quickly regained her happiness.
    ---------
    (How about this creature bothers Katsu, huh? xD)

Moonkiss walked about through the town, receiving many looks and sometimes a gasp or shriek from a child. The tall fox-like humanoid seemed to be fine with the reactions. Almost as if they were used to it. After a while of walking, the creature stopped by a male. Almost five feet away and watched him walk before following curiously. Moonkiss often did so. They liked to see what humans did, and attempted to mimic them.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:18 pm

((No worries. XD))

Kaiden
He looked down at Ivy and nodded. "Yeah, a pretty messed up one" he chuckled a little.

((haha sure :D ))

Katsu
Staring down at his phone, Katsu texted Kaiden. 'I'm lost' was all he texted. He turned his head suddenly to see a creature/person he didn't recognize. Katsu frowned. He began to walk again, as the creature followed, Katsu tensed up. He turned around and stared at Moonkiss. "What the heck do you want?" he demanded.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:22 pm

"Yeah, you're right." Ivy agreed with a soft chuckle.
    ----------
    Moonkiss perked all six of their ears and the white pupil on its chest stared down at Katsu, seeming a little angered with his rude first impression. Standing at 6'5 was tall enough, but Moonkiss raised their head a little, increasing their height slightly and suddenly tilted their head to the side, looking Katsu up and down.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's