ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.5 (WIP)

Postby Zeve » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Jordan lets out a snort, "Nice to meet you. I like cats too but they aren't a huge fan of me most of the time. I do better with dogs normally. I guess i'm a bit to energetic for most cats since they are more reserved and solitary." he decides to roll with the conversations because Yori seemed to be very much an awkward duckling which was fine. "Do you own any cats then?"
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:50 am

((Silent, I forgot Yokai too XD ))

___

Yori
He nodded slightly with unease. He wasn't all that much of a fan of dogs, he found them rather scary, especially because they often chased the cat boy. He shook his head in reply to his question. "I am a cat" he replied quietly. "Do you own dogs?" he then asked quietly.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:56 pm

SilentObserver wrote:"Yeah, you're right." Ivy agreed with a soft chuckle.
    ----------
    Moonkiss perked all six of their ears and the white pupil on its chest stared down at Katsu, seeming a little angered with his rude first impression. Standing at 6'5 was tall enough, but Moonkiss raised their head a little, increasing their height slightly and suddenly tilted their head to the side, looking Katsu up and down.

(Oh xD)
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:49 pm

♤ Hebi

"And why would anyone want to steal your skull?" The snake shifter asked as curiously as he could manage.

--------------

♧ Tamaki

His golden eyes glanced back at Shion for a moment. "Then perhaps it was for the best that she came with you instead of staying behind. She seems rather happy with the outcome considering she remains by your side to this day."

-------------

☆ Hex

Why was everyone suddenly agreeing with him? It was a bit irritating to be honest. Still, he kept his cool for now. "How long has it been now? A week? I bet it feels like forever when you refuse to cheat your recovery. Let alone when you give your doc a hard time and don't listen to anyone." The warlock mused as he kept walking with her, arm still on her shoulder. "I wonder if there is anyone he'd actually listen to. He's just as stubborn as you, I think. It's driving Kanne insane at this point."

------------------

♢ Stella

"He better know!" The raccoon replied, really hoping he did. "You think he'll show up at the bar today?" She asked expectantly.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:07 pm

"Ah." Liz murmured, answering passively to hopefully pacify him. As Hex talked, Liz nodded a little and then glanced towards Hex. "Hebi?" She asked. "He doesn't really seem like someone who'd listen to anyone at all, so why wonder if there is someone?" Liz then began to ponder. How Hebi listen to her if she asked something of him?
    -----------------------
    Ash nods in agreement and thinks about Stella's question for a moment. "Hmm... Yeah. I don't see why not. Liz hasn't really been around him, so he's bound to get drunk or maybe even try to flirt with a girl or two if he feels that free."

(Hades: You really don't think of me right -_-

Ash: You flirted with me before we formally met <_<

Hades: That was in the past .-.)
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:15 pm

☆ Hex

"True. He never has been one to do anything he doesn't feel like doing. His lazy rep stands," he nodded in agreement before cracking a smirk as he glanced at her, "but solid characters always have someone or something they'll listen to no matter how hard they try to hide it. He's been pretty good at it till recently. It's kind of amusing really. How he denies it so easily. Maybe it's a bit embarrasing for him."

--------------

♢ Stella

"That sounds kinda terrible." Stella replied not so loudly, "but he is a guy so I wouldn't be surprised one bit." She added in a normal volume with a light nod of her head. "What's Liz been doing?" She then asked curiously. It was a bit weird that she hadn't been around the archangel lately.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Katsu stared at Moonkiss, watching how the creature acted. "That's a terrible Halloween costume Ryuu" He crossed over his arms, studying the creature for a moment.

Yokai sat quietly on the floor.

__

Ryuu turned to Hebi and shrugged. "See, this is what I don't know. Other than the fact that he makes excellent convocation and has great fashion sense...I don't know" Ryuu replied.

Syndicate looked at Shion and then back at Tamaki. "Maybe, but life is vulnerable" he commented.

__
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Moonkiss lowered themself to Katsu's level and shook its head, trying to tell him they weren't a person in a costume.
    -------
    "What's so embarrassing about that?" Liz asked, "I listen to him and that's not embarrassing." She hummed quietly.
    -------
    "Yeah... And she's been alright I guess? She seems pretty depressed ever since something happened to Hebi." Ash answered with a small sigh and furrow of her eyebrows.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:17 pm

♤ Hebi

"Mm. Maybe you'll see him on the next issue of America's Next Top Model magzine." Hebi joked with a serious tone.

-------------

♧ Tamaki

The purring wolf nodded in agreement. "And that's what drives her to be by you. Your her family now and she'll do whatever she needs to to keep you safe." He put a limp hand a few inches in front of Shion for her acknowledgement as he purred softly, enjoying the company.

-------------

☆ Hex

"Well, maybe not for you," he agreed at first, "but for someone like him it would crumble his persona completely. The facade of a cold-blooded serpent can be tedious to keep up if your not careful. One wrong move and it could alter certain individual's perspectives, break down figurative barriers you've worked hard to construct. The list goes on. He's got plenty of enemies to keep in check, if you didn't know." Hex ranted with a know-it-all tone of voice. But it was true. He actually wasn't lying this time. For the length of time he was stuck around the snake shifter, Hex had figured out his whole charade. But the revelation was a double-edged sword. No doubt Hebi had already figured him out as well.

((Hebi: >~> I'm going to strangle you...

Hex: >:3 your too injured to do anything to me. *evil snicker*))

--------------

♢ Stella

"What? Why is she depressed? What happened to him? When was this?" She asked in confusion. No one had told her anything so she was completely oblivious to the matter.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:43 pm

"...I see." Was all Liz had to say. She didn't shrug it off, in fact, it stuck in her mind like gum on the bottom of you shoe. Now she really wanted to see Hebi, but kept quiet.
    ------------
    "Apparently.. A week ago maybe? Something happened to Hebi.. I don't quite know what happened myself, I wasn't there. But I guess Hebi was hurt pretty badly and Liz is pretty torn up about it.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's