ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.5 (WIP)

Postby Bast » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:30 pm

☆ Hex

"So why haven't you gone to see him? Clearly it's bothering you." He proded some more. "I mean, you beadibeating self up is pretty good amusement in itself but sometimes it just gets old and boring. Throw some waterworks in from time to time. It works out for Hollywood pretty good." Hex added with some enthusiasm. "Maybe you'll pluck a good secret from time to time."

-------------

● Ryuuk

He sat at the edge of a cliff with one knee up staring at the distance. Strangely calm for himself he'd been sitting there for a while now in thought, the snake's leatherback sitting next to him and a two headed kunai loosely clasped in his hand. One side made of shiny light steel and the other a dulled black finish with a violet cord grip.

--------------

♢ Stella

"Wait, he's hurt? Why am I always the last to find out??" She questioned, not exactly pleased with that small detail. "Ok. After we interrogate Hades we gotta go see what's up now. Hopefully this hangover stops by then."

((Hebi: ;^; why? I just want some quiet and your the opposite of that! I didn't tell you for good reason!))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Katsu
He stared at Moonkiss with a blank expression. "Alright, well bye then Ryuu" he said, turning to keep walking. He looked uneasily over his shoulder as he did.

__

Ryuu
((OMG! Hebi! Best reply ever! *Cries with laughter* XD))
He looked at Hebi. "Oh..They better put him in pink leopard skin, he looks best in that!" Ryuu joined in.

Syndicate smiled. "Yes, I guess that's true" he replied, patting her fur. Shion looked at the purring wolf boy, Tamaki then sniffed his hand before licking it slightly.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:01 pm

"Hmm... I suppose I should..." Liz hummed and nodded, "Nah. Waterworks aren't really my thing." She admitted before glancing towards him, "Interesting."
    --------
    "Got it." Ash nodded, agreeing with the plans.
    --------
    Moonkiss only followed, curious about Katsu and this Ryuu person. They were a little irritated that he thought they were someone else.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:18 pm

♤ Hebi

He let out a light sigh as he leaned his head back, refraining for stretching like he would've liked. "Would you mind walking Jackal for me?" He asked Ryuu as he heard the scurring getting closer.

Jackal, the big black Doberman/Pharoh hound cross ran up in a big storm of energy, tail wagging and heavy panting as he ran around the two. Occassionally sniffing at Ryuu and letting out half-hearted barks.

((Hebi: *plot to have the gays meet begins* XD))

--------------

♧ Tamaki

After being acknowledged he scratched Shion's head and shifted behind an ear. "If you don't mind me asking, what do you feed her normally?" He asked as he looked over at Syndicate.

------------

☆ Hex

"I mean, even you must've noticed by now that he keeps a lot of secrets. Like that cobra mark from the other night, it wasn't just any tattoo. In fact, he had several and I doubt he went and got them over night." He pointed out as he looked over at her. "That had to have made you at least a bit curious."

------------

♢ Stella

Taking another gulp she passed the water over to Ash. "I'll go get us something to eat. What do you want?" Yes. Food for the hangover!
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:01 am

Kastu
As Moonkiss seemed to follow, Katsu started speeding up. "Ryuu! Stop it!" He squealed.

(Forgot Kaiden too XD))
Kaiden
"Ivy, do you want something to eat?" He asked, wondering into the kitchen and looking around.

___

Ryuu
He appeared confused at Hebi's requests. "Huh?..." He asked before turning his head to see Jackel. Ryuu jumped back a little and looked back at Hebi. "BUT HE'S MASSIVE!"

((haha XD ))

Syndicate watched the two. Shion seemed to enjoy the attention. "Well usually I feed her on this natural organic wet food" He replied confused at his question. "...But I'm naught and also feed her food that I eat too..." He added.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Bast » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:49 pm

♤ Hebi

"Well, at least he isn't a great dane." He pointed out, a bit amused with his reaction, "and he's well versed in obedience so he shouldn't be much of a strugle. So long as you use his name fist."

Jackal jumped up on Ryuu, wiggling around with the overload of energy and giving soft whines.

Hebi looked over his shoulder towards them, ignoring the discomfort for the time being. "Jackal. Sit." He ordered sternly with a slight frown.

The dog stopped wiggling as he turned to look at Hebi and sat with a whine that turned into a moan, his tail zipping from side to side.

"Good." He acknowledged and tossed back a treat. The dog bounced up to catch it then sat back down.
--------------

♧ Tamaki

"I see. Hopefully nothing with too many spices." He commented, feeling a bit awkward now. As he felt the plush neck fur something else came to mind. "If you ever can, a piece of unseasoned salmon will do great for her coat."
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:59 pm

"It did, but it's not my business and neither is it yours." Liz pitched in and slowly pulled away from him and started walking faster. "Go try and antagonize someone else, I'm a little busy." She waved her hand dismissively and continued walking.
    ---------------
    Ash took a drink of the water and looked towards Stella. "I kind of want macaroni." Yes, macaroni was a go to food for Ash.
    ---------------
    (Rip xD)

"Yeah." Ivy answered and hummed. "You can surprise me, I'll eat just about anything."
    ---------------
    Moonkiss took larger strides towards Katsu, their looming shadow making them even more intimidating. They weren't trying to spook Katsu, they were only curious about him and wanted to learn more about him.

(Lmao, poor Katsu)
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:49 pm

☆ Hex

"Wow. I didn't think you'd be so... dense." He replied in a shocked tone before shrugging and turning around. "But I guess your right. It's his business if he slowly kills himself or not." He added in a casual tone. Putting his hands on his head he started walking as he whistled an aimless tune.
-------------

♢ Stella

"Mmm... that does sound good. Maybe mashed potatoes." She mused as much as her head would let her. "Ok. I'll be back." She nodded before standing and walking around to head out (assuming they're at the bar already). Walking passed Ash she stopped and turned, bugging her and pecking her cheek before actually leaving this time.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Ryuu
He stared at the dog and blinked. "But it's still massive..."Ryuu replied. He glanced from Hebi to Jackel. Ryuu was not a dog lover, not at all, he disliked them, they were smelly and slobbery, gross. He stepped back as the dog jumped in the air. Ryuu looked over at Hebi and sighed. "Okay" he gave in, deciding to risk it.

Syndicate
He looked a little puzzled. "No, she doesn't get spicy food" he replied. He got to his feet once again. "Salmon...I think they do that flavor" he said. "Thanks" Syndicate added. "...So...You heading into town?" He asked Tamaki.

____

Kaiden
He looked over his shoulder at Ivy and smiled. "Alright then" he grinned, beginning to raid through the cupboards for something to cook. Gathering some ingredients, he started to put together a meal. "Is snails okay?" Kaiden teased Ivy, obviously not cooking them.

Katsu
Seeing Moonkiss still following, Katsu picked up his pace and was now running down the street. Running up to the front door of the house he used to live, Vanessa's place, he hammered desperately on the door.
((Haha, I feel more sorry for Moonkiss, so innocent and Katsu so runde lols. XD ))

__ (I forgot my Yokai...Omg Yokai and Yori...If they were not both my characters, I would ship them! XD ))

Yokai + Yori
After discovering Yori drowning in the fountain at the park, Yokai had pulled him out and wrapped his coat around him. The two boys say down on a bench quietly. Yokai who was homeless and Yori who didn't know where he belonged anymore.
(I'm not sure where I was going with that...XD ))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Liz dismissively waved her hand and continued to walk. She momentarily got caught up in her thoughts, but continued to walk silently.
    --------------------
    "Snails!?" Ivy squeaked before realizing he was joking. She chuckled and shook her head a little. "You're something else Kaiden." She teased in return.
    --------------------
    Moonkiss continued to take long strides after Katsu. They just wanted to meet him, what did they do wrong?

Vanessa opened the door after a minute and a question mark practically popped up due to her confusion. "Umm... Is there something- oh my god what is that?" She asked, looking over Katsu's shoulder, noticing Moonkiss getting closer and closer. She quickly dragged Katsu inside and shut the door. "What is that?"

(Moonkiss: ;-;)
    --------------------
    Ash blushed faintly with a small smile and sat back down on the bed after Stella left the room, waiting for her to come back.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's