ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.5 (WIP)

Postby Sadies » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Kaiden
He chuckled with Ivy. "I know, I'm an alien" He joked, sticking out his tongue. He then continued to cook, eventually he finished the meal and laid it out on the table. He had managed to scrap together a full curry with rice and garnishes to finish on top. It looked like something from a restaurant. "Dinner is served" He said.

Katsu
As Vanessa opened the door, he was panting heavily and trying to get his words out. He rushed inside as she dragged him in and stood behind the closed door. "I don't know! I thought it was Ryuu in a costume...But...I don't know" he took some deep breaths.

((Omg I want Vanessa's comment on a t-shirt! "Is there something- oh my god what is that" Haha xD ))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Bast » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:48 pm

♧ Tamaki

He wondered about people sometimes. Clearly Syndicate wasn't a cook on any level. He wasn't refering to spicy when he'd mentioned spices and he had ment actual fresh salmon meat, not flavorings or some processed version. But he wasn't going to jump back a conversation that could lead to possibly offending him. If that's the way the man did things then who was he to say otherwise. Instead he focused on the man's next question and got to his feet as well. Town... that made him slightly nervous. He didn't like heavily populated areas and it didn't help that Requiem would nonchalantly tell him some traumatizing stories. "Well, uh, i normally don't go there. Well, more like I've never bothered going there." He admitted, a bit embarresed by his response. Needless to say he had always been a bit curious about it. He wondered if the people here were different than back home. Syndicate seemed to be like so, pleasant.

♤ Hebi

"You'll be fine. If anything he'll take care of you." He encouraged, slightly amused.

Jackal seemed to settle down a bit as he sat staring at Ryuu expectantly with tail wagging behind him.

((Hebi: -_- why did I get stuck with your dog again?

Saku: XD cuz I'm criminally insane and stuck in the luni bin! Plus, I got him from your cousin soo...

Luster: ^^' at least you got a service dog now.

Hebi: *heavy sigh* I gueeess! ...... e^e even though I don't need one....

Tamaki: yes you do! D:<

Hebi: *crosses arms*

Hex: *whispers in Tamaki's ear* >:3

Tamaki: Liz! Make him listen to me! *looks at Hex* wait really???

Hex: XD

Hebi: e_e *unamused*))

¤ Gray

Looking up from his phone he saw Liz and jogged over. "Hey! You got anything to do today?"

♢ Stella

As she walked down the street she couldn't help but whine to herself, paying no attention to the people around her. "I swear, if Hades doesn't tell me everything I'm gonna beat him with a poptart!" She was dying from not knowing. XD
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Syndicate
Watching Tamaki and seeing how he responded, Syndicate picked up slight unease from him but didn't question him. "Fair enough" he replied to him. He patted Shion on the head. "Do you live around here?" He asked, trying to create convocation.

Ryuu
He took a gulp as he stared at Hebi. He then looked at Jackel. "...Come on then dog..." He said uneasy and started to walk.

((*Ryuu stares at Hebi* Your so dead :P ))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Bast » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:13 pm

♧ Tamaki

For a moment he was gonna answer with something completely rediculous. "Well, no. I'm one of the residents at the large estate that sits on the high hill but lately I've been staying at a friend's. He recently got wounded pretty bad so I've been looking after him." He admitted, not sure where this was going. "He's pretty stubborn so it might be a while before I feel I can leave. Unless I find someone willing to look after him but that seems nearly impossible."

• Jackal
The dog cocked his head as he watched Ryuu walk off.

"You have to call him by name." Hebi informed while holding in the laugh. "Jackal go with him."

Jackal looked at Hebi then hurried over to Ryuu's side.

((Hebi: almost did. Just cheated him though so I think I'm good on that for a while.))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 am

Syndicate
He listened and nodded in understanding. "I would help you out but unfortunately I'm living in hotels at the moment and don't have a permanent residence, so I don't know when I'm coming or going" Syndicate replied. "Plus most places won't take dogs, not even service dogs, so it's a bit of a pain" he added.

Ryuu
He glanced back at Hebi then at the dog. Ryuu huffed. "Dogs are so stupid, why do people like them so much..." muttered Ryuu. "Jackal, go for a walk" he said to the dog.
((Aww...Not Hebi. I love Hebi. *Fangirls a little* )
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Bast » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:43 pm

♧ Tamaki

Figuring that Requiem would probably scare the guy he left the estate out of the question. "How do you feel about snakes?" He asked with a bit of uncertainty. Ah yes. The biggest issue with most.

▪ Jackal & ♤ Hebi

He gave a small whine and a huff before hurrying inside the house again.

"They're not all stupid though each have their moments. Why do you dislike them so much?" Hebi asked in return.

Jackal came back with the leash in his mouth and stopped in front of Ryuu, patiently waiting.

"If it makes you feel better you can put a hat on him." The boa joked in amusement.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Syndicate
Syndicate stared, looking slightly puzzled. "Snakes...There okay, why?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "Do you like snakes?" He wondered, guessing that was why he asked the question, after all, it was an odd request.

Ryuu
He watched Jackal run off then turned to Hebi. "...I got attacked by a dog when I was a child..." He admitted but didn't want to seam weak. "..But they also jump around, slobber, get in the way and make lots of noise" he added. He lifted his head suddenly when Jackal dropped his lead at his feet. He picked it up and tried to put the lead on Jackal but pulled his arm back every time he moved. He frowned at Ryuu. "I don't have a hat!" He replied, as if that was the problem and no the fact that he was suggesting to dress the dog up.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Bast » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:49 pm

♧ Tamaki

Well that was a relieving answer. "I find their company pleasant." He replied in truth. "This friend of mine, he has a few actually along with a dog. A Doberman/Pharaoh Hound cross." Tamaki informed off memory. "If your willing his house more then enough room for you both." Maybe he should've talked to Hebi first but knew he'd say no simply because it was someone to help him around.

-----------

♤ Hebi

"Well I'll have you know that Jackal doesn't slober and he only barks when told to or something is wrong." Hebi informed. "He's more like an obedient child. I promise he won't bite."
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby LuciDaCake » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Vincent walked up to the city everyone lived at (idk the name sorry XD) he smirked and said quietly. ¨I´m home, at last I can party. I wonder if anyone remembers me, it´s been about a year.¨

Don followed close behind with a unpleasant look of guilt, he didn´t speak but his face read that he has been in trouble lately and does now see Vincent as a force to be reckoned with. He slowly pulled out a small orb the was a dark green, it wasn´t crystal but man was it shiney.

Vincent turned to look at Don and saw the orb in the sorcererś hands. Ḧe spoke softly, ¨Please Don, put that away this is no place for your trickery.¨ Now this would seem normal for someone but Vincent never liked to speak against other´s will, if anyone was to witness this and know of Vincent they´d notice change of heart.

Don slowly put it away still not speaking but looked as though he wanted, there was a silent shuffle of Don´s upset feet.

Vincent snapped, this caused a small light over Don´s mouth. ¨I grant you to speak Don just don´t make me regret this choice.¨ He slowly stuck a key into the air opening a door out of no where in reality. ¨Now go in and wait for me I have business to attend to.¨

Don walked into the whole of reality and shut the door behind him slowly, when he got inside it was a lofty room with a few beds and a television.

Vincent took the key out and the door disappeared, he turned around to a small building that seemed to have only a few people in it. Vincent walked into this building with a bag over his back that read ´Buisness stuff´ it wasn´t important Vincent just had some... things in there.

Don appeared outside the building. ¨Forgot I could teleport Vincent.¨ He grinned as the words sank out with his semi-deep voice that would give chills to a child. Don then walked into the streets and cracked his fingers. ¨Itś good to be back but I have to find entertainment.¨ (Don is open for role play)
LuciDaCake

Postby Sadies » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:17 am

Syndicate
He nodded his head. "That's an interesting dog" Replied Syndicate, never hearing of a Pharaoh Hound before. (Pharaoh Hounds are one my favorite breeds. xD) He seemed surprised when Tamaki invited him to live with them, it was a nice offer, but he worried that he would be a mooch. "...But I don't have much money, it would be unfair if I didn't pay rent" he added.

Ryuu
He stared directly at Hebi, disagreeing. "What children have you been around? Children are not obedient!" Ryuu argued.

___

Yori
As he walked, Yori spotted some-one that he was sure he recognized from a long time ago, Don. Putting his finger to his lip, the cat boy slowly edged a little bit closer. "Don?" he said very quietly as he tried to remember the boys name.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's