The Elemental Wars! OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: The Elemental Wars! OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby LazerBurn » Tue May 01, 2018 5:36 pm

(Oh it's fine. My computer is super slow and my phone is hard to use so I use my Dad's laptop for Eldemore.)

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Maas
In the forest between Water and Celestial
"Great!" LazerBurn said while taking a firm grip of Maas's paw to shake. LazerBurn felt just a little bit stronger about what was really happening. How getting another's help would be like getting another column for a foundation to be built. He still didn't know Maas enough to put on his real face, frightened of what Charcoal could do he snapped to his original thought.
"We'd better get going. We don't have all day and it's already evening. If we stay open like this, by nightfall we could get attacked by one of Charcoal's forces. Come on," LazerBurn said while pointing deep into the wilderness. "There's a small village just outside of the War Grounds, it's said the village is so small it's not on the map yet it's a place for wounded soldiers to rest." LazerBurn finished to hear what Maas's reply would be.
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed May 02, 2018 10:05 am

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
In the Forest Between Celestial and Water
    Maas took note of Lazer's increased confidence, finding its infectious nature to provide a boost in his own confidence as well. Thus, he listened patiently to Lazerburn's plan. The blonde canine's logic seemed sound, and Maas nodded his agreement to the plan of heading towards this little village.
    "That sounds like a good plan to me.", he agreed. "Besides, they'll probably have supplies there. I'll be much more useful to you if I have a bow and some arrows."
    With that, Maas gestured to the east, towards the general direction of the War Grounds. He seemed eager to get moving, seeing as he had already started walking, fully expecting Lazer to follow.
    "Like you said, there isn't much daylight left. Let's try to get there before sunset. I know the way to the War Grounds, but you'll have to guide me when we get closer to the village."
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Maas
Traveling to village
(Sorry, I couldn't respond for so long because of my birthday and my Dad's laptop being the only way to play Eldemore)

As Lazer and Maas walked, Lazer noticed some changes in the air. Lazer flinched from a burst of cold air, then a warm burst. This must be the boundaries, maybe the legends are true. Maybe the elementals actually have set apart. Oh man, what do I tell Maas? If we're not quick enough tha-, Lazer's thought was interrupted by a sudden WOOSH in the bushes. Then a CRUNCH as a stick broke in half. Lazer's head turned like a flash of lightning.
"What, was that?" Lazer said alarmed and worried. His paws trembled as he saw that it was already late evening. The only thing that made Lazer not want to break down, was his friend, Maas.
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Sat May 19, 2018 12:56 pm

(( No problem, take your time. I like a nice, relaxed role play, anyways. ))

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
    The Prong Fox was so focused on covering ground that he did not notice the changes in temperature. He knew the sky was quickly growing dark, so the urgency of the situation took priority in his mind. It was not until he heard the sound of movement in the bushes nearby that Maas noticed something was wrong. A quick glance at Lazer was all it took to see that his companion was quite shaken.
    "I don't know.", Maas answered. "Darn it. I don't have a bow...."
    Instead, Maas began to slowly, cautiously reach for his knife. Any reasonably experienced archer always had a back-up weapon for close quarters. This humble knife was all Maas had brought with him on his forest stroll, but it would have to do.
    "What do you think, Lazer? Run or take it?"
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:50 pm

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Maas
In forest between Water and Celestial
(Yay, I received my Grandpa's computer, which means I can role play more!)

LazerBurn snapped, with a sudden burst of anger and adrenaline, Lazer decided to say something he'd probably regret.
"You know what, I've lost it. Let's take whatever is here." -and just as Lazer said that, a hobgoblin jumped out of the tree and onto Lazer's shoulder.
"Rrraa!" It growled in a lifting tone. "You f-fools are so s-stupid to try and f-fend off me!" The hobgoblin finished with an aggressive voice.

Lazer was about to scream, but instead in his few seconds before being mauled, decided to do something that would change his character.
"Damn hobgoblin!" LazerBurn yelled while trying to stab the hobgoblin as it crawled across his chest, biting and scratching him.

LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:14 am

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
    Maas' shock turned to skepticism at the hobgoblin's words. That tiny thing was terribly cocky when facing two opponents that were each much larger than itself. Then again, Maas had seen enough war to know that sometimes the most unassuming packages hid terrible surprises.
    "Lazer!"
    Seeing his companion being attacked by the arrogant little creature snapped Maas back to attention. He drew his knife and bounded to Lazer's side, where he started kicking at the hobgoblin to try to get it off of the Celestial warrior. The knife was only a backup weapon in case the hobgoblin turned on Maas. For now, the fix of accidentally stabbing Lazer as he tried to fend off the creature attacking him was simply too great.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Maas
In forest between Water and Celestial
With what was in Lazer's head, he would be still as a rock.Damn! Hobgoblin! Knife!-er stab! Damn- You get the point. As Lazer was paralyzed in his thoughts set on loop, the hobgoblin decided to notice Maas for a change, yet Maas was already stabbing.
"N-nevermind this f-fool. I crave for a victorious f-fight. One that... let's me kill." the hobgoblin said while jumping off Lazer. The creature was covered in stabs, scars, burns, and many other "tough guy" wounds. Lazer finally got to his senses just to see that this stumpy hobgoblin was now Maas's fight that he could just sit back and-
"Die you little imp!" or just attack the hobgoblin and continue this fight.

LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn and a Hobgoblin
    As the vicious creature turned to Maas, the Prong Fox lowered his stance and narrowed his eyes in concentration. The focus of an archer was not to be trifled with. Just as Maas was about to spring into action, Lazer seemed to get a hold of himself and leaped back into the fray, shouting an improvised battle cry. In this moment of distraction, Maas saw his chance. Within a fraction of a second, he had hauled back his arm and let his knife fly through the air, heading straight for the space between the hobgoblin's eyes. Maas held his breath in anticipation, hoping with all his might that his weapon would meet its mark.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀