PrideClan // WIP // Not Started; Advance-lit //

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

PrideClan // WIP // Not Started; Advance-lit //

Postby Snore Chan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:54 pm

- P r o l o g u e -

A great lion with a mane of golden locks padded to a small pool, He was in a darkened shallow cave with a small crack at the top of the cave, the moonlight leaked through and shone on the still pool. The lion lapped at the water and lay down, his paws neatly tucked under his chest. He closed his eyes, waiting for StarClan to visit his dreams. He waited for a long time. Until he felt a light breeze flow through his mane. He cracked open his eyes and saw an empty Savannah. A single tree stood in the center. A single lion stood calmly by the tree's winding roots. "Come Maneheart," He beckoned with a flick of his tail.
Maneheart padded hesitantly toward the tree. "Where am I?" Asked Maneheart, worry filling his voice. The lion chuckled. "Haven't you noticed yet?" Maneheart's eyes widen with joy. "Tallclaw! Is that you?!" The lion purred warmly and stood up. "Yes welcome to StarClan, you are here to earn your nine lives." Maneheart winced as the flood of memory's returned to him. Tallclaw his loyal friend died saving PrideClan. And his leader Majorstar died. And he was ready to become leader. "I am ready." Purred the deputy, a determined gleam in his eyes. "Very well." Replied Tallclaw. He padded to Maneheart and gently touched his forehead. A searing pain entered Maneheart's head. He wanted to scream out in pain, but he couldn't. After what seemed like an eternity, the pain ebbed away, leaving Meanheart weak and trembling. When he looked around he noticed a swarm of lions padding toward the two lions. When Manheart looked he saw Majorstar smiling proudly at him. "Majorstar.." He said, his voice scarcely a whisper. Majorstar did not reply, but padded to him and touched Maneheart's chest. "I give you the gift of love, use this to light the way for your Clan.." Maneheart braced himself for the searing pain to return, but only a gentle warmth coursed through him. "Thank you Majorstar, for leading PrideClan." Maneheart murmured. Majorstar dipped his head respectfully. A warm sweet scent filled his nostrils. A gentle she-lion padded to him. her sand colored pelt gleamed. "I am proud of you." She purred, her green eyes sparkling. "Leafwind..." Said Maneheart sadly. "I love you.." She didn't reply, but only touched his head. "I give you the gift of protection. Use this to guide the Clan through Fear and Death." He expected to feel gentle power. But he was shocked to feel a jolt of searing electricity soar through him. "Take care of PrideClan, for both of us."[b] Leafwind rubbed her nose gently on Manheart's flank and turned away without waiting for a reply. Three have given me there lives. Only Six left.. Thought Maneheart grimly. A small dapple kit padded toward him, he paused and grew slowly, until he was a proud powerful lion. [b]"My son Dapplepaw, I am so sorry, I should have protected you.." Maneheart looked sadly at the proud lion, tears trickling down his mane. "This is how I would have looked, If I wasn't foolish and selfish. I give you the power of wisdom."[b] Dapplepaw touched Manehearts forehead and he felt a powerful pain build behind his eyes. After a few moments, Dapplepaw backed away. Another lion padded to him and gently touched Maneheart. [b]"I am a Medicine cat and I give you the gift of Friendship." After the gentle flow of power The lion padded away, dipping his head with respect.. After all the lions had given Maneheart their lives. He shook his mane and dipped his head. "I must go," Tallclaw smiled. "Farewell Manestar.." Tallstar's voice echoed, as the Savannah blurred and smudged. Until Manestar was back at the shallow cave with the pool...

It was time for Manestar to leade his Clan...
M Y - L I F E
-------------
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

Hello! I am A nerd who has
legit no life! I write story's and books. I also read/Draw manga
I watch anime also. I also Roleplay. I love writing basically..
On a less nerdy note. If you wanna start up a conversation just
gimme a PM ;)

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Snore Chan

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's