Sunclan | Accepting | Started

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Sunclan | Accepting | Started

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:52 pm

bubble1234 wrote:Stormheart

Stormheart nodded then looked around at the warrior, "Minnowbreeze, Silverpaw, and Flamepaw where going on morning patrol" Stormheart called out.

Lightcreek

"Where do you want to eat?" Lightcreek asked, hearing Stormhearts call and making sure Flinchwing was not on the patrol he gathered up.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby FailingPancake » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Beetleflight - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Alright - Tags: Open

Beetleflight ate his mouse in peace

Minnowbreeze - Female - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Sleepy/Happy - Tags: None

Minnowbreeze lightly stepped out of the warrior den. She began to groom her back over by the fresh kill pile.

Finchwing - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Happy/Awake - Tags: Lightcreek

"Maybe over by the nursery?" Finchwing asked his mate.
ImageImage
Hi! Feel free to call me FP on here! If you have a Chicken Smoothie I would be glad to trade! Just PM me! I like Beavis and Butthead, Daria, Panic! At the Disco, and Twenty One Pilots. I'm also a huge phangirl :3
FailingPancake

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Sunstar
|| She-cat | 24 Moons | Leader | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tags: Stormheart, Blackmoon, Flamepaw||

Once Sunstar finished grooming her pelt, she exited her den and headed over to her deputy and clanmates. "What patrol is that one?" She asked and flicked her tail softly. Her amber eyes looked from Stormheart to Blackmoon for the answer, not knowing which one who speak up first.

Shadowflame
|| Tom | 43 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tags: Open ||
Shadowflame at the group and sat quietly, waiting for him to be put on a patrol but decided to have something quick to eat. So he left the group and headed over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a mouse. He settled down next to the fresh kill pile and started eating so he wouldn't be hungry later.

Applepaw
|| She-cat | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blackmoon | Tags: Open ||

Applepaw flattened her ears and murmured "I'm sorry, Icepaw." The she-cat looked over at her brother before going to settle down in her nest. She didn't feel like leaving the den yet, not feeling up to training or patrolling right away yet.

Flamepaw
|| Tom | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Beetleflight | Tags: Stormheart, Blackmoon, Sunstar||

Flamepaw's ears perked as Stormheart called his name for a patrol. The apprentice headed over to the warrior and stood by him. He looked around as he waited for the rest of the cats to join their patrol, totally ignoring anything else even Stormheart.
Hello! I'm Squirrelstar123 but you can call me, Squirrel. I have a Howrse, FR
Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Postby CorruptedNinetails » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:58 am

Silverpaw - Camp - Tags: Flamepaw

Silverpaw finished her meal anf got up to go on the patrol. "Lets go then, Flamepaw!" She said.

Icepaw - Camp - Tags: None

-No post-
CorruptedNinetails

Postby bubble1234 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:44 am

Stormheart | Camp | Tags; a lot of cats

"Morning patrol, Sunstar" Stormheart said, to the leader. Stormheart looked at Minnowbreeze "You coming our not?" he said.

Lightcreek| Camp | Tags; Flinchwing

"Sure" she said walking over to a sunny rock by the nursery and jumping on top of it.

Dappledrain | Camp/Med. den | Tags;none

As Dappledrain awoke to the sound of patrols she stretched then quickly came outside of her den to see what was happening. After glancing at Sunstar so she would know Dappledrain was awake she went back into her den and stared sorting herbs.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:45 am

(She meant hunting or patrolling)
Hello! I'm Squirrelstar123 but you can call me, Squirrel. I have a Howrse, FR
Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Postby bubble1234 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:47 am

//The morning patrol is patrolling.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby CallMeEm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:14 pm

"Yᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴛ, ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs."
http://i.imgur.com/P3vPhu1.jpg
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Eagle of the winter breeze (Eagle)
Aɢᴇ: 6 moons
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Rᴀɴᴋ: rouge for now
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: Eagle is a brown tabby cat with amber orange eyes, as shown in the picture. white underbelly, paws, and a bit of his muzzle
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴛ: Because of he was born the runt of the family, he has a small and slim body built.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Eagle is a semi-smart and nice cat, but most of the time he is scared and quivers down. He is told to be a coward, but he can stand his ground, barley. He isn't the bravest of cats, due to the sacredness of any other cat.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: Eagle was born with the name River, but was change due to that was his father's name, which was a clan cat. His mother sadly left her kits in SkyClan, knowing it was safer for them to be there. from that day forward, Eagle wasn't treated the best, since he was a runt. His siblings and other kits would mess with him, since he was always scared and a coward, which they called him. he then ran away, not wanting to deal with all of the other cats. He is now roaming the woods alone, scared.
Cʀᴜsʜ: He has none at the moment.
Mᴀᴛᴇ: He doesn't seem to have one at the moment.
Kɪɴ: His only siblings he dares not to say. He doesn't wish to remember them.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: He sometimes has dreams about his family, but that's once in a while.

"Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?"
http://i.imgur.com/6Klw0tw.jpg
Nᴀᴍᴇ: WindPaw
Aɢᴇ: 10 moons
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Rᴀɴᴋ: Apprentice
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: WindPaw is a black and white cat with emerald green eyes, as shown in the picture above.
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴛ: WindPaw has a sturdy strong built body, semi-large paws as well.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: WindPaw is a smart and kind cat, but is mostly known for his goofyness and funniness. He is a very clumsy cat and a flirtatious at some points.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: In Riverwing's history, it explains it mostly, but here is some extra info. Windpaw, as his sister was blamed, wasn't there to say she didn't. He was off doing who knows what. When RiverWing finally found him, she spat at him, mad and furious. As they both left the clan, he swore to always be by his sister's side, as he felt hurt since he left her alone.
Cʀᴜsʜ: WindPaw has none at the moment
Mᴀᴛᴇ: WindPaw has none as of this moment.
Kɪɴ: RiverWing is his only sister.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: WindPaw likes to talk to StarClan, even if he knows that they won't answer. He talks to his mother once in a while, asking for forgiveness.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀ Cᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ."
http://i.imgur.com/oJmfumS.jpg
Nᴀᴍᴇ: RiverWing
Aɢᴇ: 26 moons
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Rᴀɴᴋ: Warrior
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: RiverWing is a grey/silver tabby with bright blue eyes. She has a while underbelly, muzzle, and paws as shown in the picture.
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴛ: RiverWing has small but sleek and slim body built.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: RiverWing is a smart, clever, brave, and kind-heart cat. She cares for others, loves to make new friends, and can become brave if needed. She can sometimes become very lazy and stubborn, but that's once in a while.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: When she just became a warrior, there was an attack in her clan. She fought well, but her parent's death was the loss of the battle. Because she didn't help her parents, and some cats saw her kill them, which it was another cat it wasn't her who killed them, they blamed her for their death, framing her. She then took her brother and herself and ran, not wanting to mess with all of the clan wanting her death. She regretted not helping them, not being there for them. She then found this clan and they welcomed her in, and her brother as well/
Cʀᴜsʜ: RiverWing isnt crushing on anyone.
Mᴀᴛᴇ: RiverWing doesn't have a mate at this very moment.
Kɪɴ: WindPaw, Her Dearest Brother.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: She Forgave her brother for abandoning her, and she has nightmares about her parents, so when she wakes up, she takes a walk, just to clear her mind.

//Quick question, how do you change the fourm thing, because mine [img] is off and i would like it to be on :3//

♋︎ ♒︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♑︎ ♍︎
☽ ● ☾

Hi there, call me Em here! Im an artist, writer, swimmer, colorguard girl, and
a lot more things into one small 5' 5" girl with curly/wavy dark brown hair.
Oh yeah, don't forget the glasses! Anyways, I just wanna say if you want to
talk, PM me. If you want to roleplay, PM me, and if you want to art trade or want
me to draw something for you, just PM me. Also, Im into Homestuck, Sherlock, DPS.
HIMYM, Dr. Horrible, Youtube, Warrior Cats, Phan, and much more.
CallMeEm

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's