Sunclan | Accepting | Started

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Sunclan | Accepting | Not Started Yet | Poll for Deputy

Postby Nebullama » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Yay!! So does that mean we can start roleplaying?
Nebullama

Re: Sunclan | Accepting | Not Started Yet | Poll for Deputy

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Yes
Hello! I'm Squirrelstar123 but you can call me, Squirrel. I have a Howrse, FR
Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Re: Sunclan | Accepting | Started

Postby Nebullama » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Blackmoon
| Male | Deputy | Tags: -None- |

Blackmoon yawned, exiting his den quietly. He sniffed the fresh air and smiled. He always was more of a morning cat. He sat down, waiting for the arrival of his sleepy clanmates.

Gold
| Male | Loner | Tags: -None- |

Gold grinned wickedly. Soon he would be strong enough to take over Sunclan, and to teach everyone that he isn't as weak as he was always told. He paced around a quivering baby fox, toying with it. Eventually Gold got bored, and killed the small creature.
Nebullama

Postby FailingPancake » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Beetleflight - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Bitter/Tired - Tags: Blackmoon

Beetleflight padded out of the den and yawned. "Hi Blackmoon. Have you been up for long?"

Minnowbreeze - Female - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Sleepy/Happy - Tags: None

She was awake, but kept her eyes closed. Who cares if I sleep in? 'Who Cares?' was her excuse for everything she did. She knew deep down that everyone cared, but did she? No. So she would do whatever she wanted.

Finchwing - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Happy/Awake - Tags: Lightcreek

Finchwing bounded his way over to the nursery to greet his mate a good morning. "Lightcreek?" he said when he stuck his head inside.
ImageImage
Hi! Feel free to call me FP on here! If you have a Chicken Smoothie I would be glad to trade! Just PM me! I like Beavis and Butthead, Daria, Panic! At the Disco, and Twenty One Pilots. I'm also a huge phangirl :3
FailingPancake

Postby Nebullama » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Blackmoon
| Male | Deputy | Tags: Beetleflight |

Blackmoon glanced at Beetleflight for a moment, before returning his gaze to the sunrise.
"Nah, I haven't," he said, stifling a yawn, "I just got up a few moments ago."

Tumbleweed wrote:
Gold

Gold grinned wickedly. Soon he would be strong enough to take over Sunclan, and to teach everyone that he isn't as weak as he was always told. He paced around a quivering baby fox, toying with it. Eventually Gold got bored, and killed the small creature.
Nebullama

Postby FailingPancake » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Beetleflight - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Slightly Awake - Tags: Blackmoon

Beetleflight stretched out. "Yeah same here. Hey, do you have any idea who's going on patrol yet?" Beetleflight hoped he wasn't going on any hunting patrols. He often failed to catch anything, and if he did it was usually a fat mouse that was at a disadvantage.

FailingPancake wrote:Minnowbreeze - Female - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Sleepy/Happy - Tags: None

She was awake, but kept her eyes closed. Who cares if I sleep in? 'Who Cares?' was her excuse for everything she did. She knew deep down that everyone cared, but did she? No. So she would do whatever she wanted.

Finchwing bounded his way over to the nursery to greet his mate a good morning. "Lightcreek?" he said when he stuck his head inside.
ImageImage
Hi! Feel free to call me FP on here! If you have a Chicken Smoothie I would be glad to trade! Just PM me! I like Beavis and Butthead, Daria, Panic! At the Disco, and Twenty One Pilots. I'm also a huge phangirl :3
FailingPancake

Postby Nebullama » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Blackmoon
| Male | Deputy | Tags: Beetleflight |

"No," Blackmoon replied, "I haven't spoken with Sunstar yet,"

Tumbleweed wrote:
Gold

Nebullama

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:29 pm

- bubble and Pancakes, do you want to reserve on the of future kits too? (Sorry if they weren't planned! Since they were mates I assumed they would come by so.. If I'm wrong, I am very sorry. -

Sunstar
|| She-cat | 24 Moons | Leader | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tags: Open ||

The leader sat on the rock that she usually sat in to call meetings but this time she didn't summon on. Her golden gaze wandered over the quiet camp as the sun started to rise. The day had hardly began but she could already tell it was going to be another hot one in which she didn't particularly look forward to. It was a time like this what she wished there was a slight, nice breeze to promise her it wasn't going to be another dry and hot day.

Shadowflame
|| Tom | 43 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tags: None ||
Shadowflame was still in his nest, sleeping peacefully as others woke. He had been up late the night before out in the forest, he was a fox recently and wanted to make sure it wasn't residing or in the territory.

Applepaw
|| She-cat | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blackmoon | Tags: Flamepaw ||

Applepaw smiled and lightly bite at Flamepaw's ear as they play wrestled in the apprentice's den. They were early risers and tend up get up at dawn, until they start training that is.

Flamepaw
|| Tom | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Beetleflight | Tags: Applepaw ||

"Heyyy!" Flamepaw said as his sister bit his ear. He pushed her off and pinned her to the ground and said "That was unfair! I thought we agreed on no biting." Flamepaw noticed Applepaw look guilty and she said "Sorry.. I just got excited." Flamepaw smiled and started to tickle her as revenge.
Hello! I'm Squirrelstar123 but you can call me, Squirrel. I have a Howrse, FR
Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Postby FailingPancake » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Beetleflight - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Slightly Awake - Tags: Blackmoon

"Oh." Beetleflight nodded in understanding. It made sense that he hadn't figured out the patrols yet. Beetleflight started to groom his paw

Minnowbreeze - Female - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Sleepy/Happy - Tags: None

Minnowbreeze lightly stepped out of the warrior den. She began to groom her back over by the fresh kill pile.

ImageImage
FailingPancake

Postby CorruptedNinetails » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:17 am

Silverpaw - Camp - Tags: None

Silverpaw shook herself from sleep and padded out of the apprentice den. For a few seconds she gazed over the camp, watching the older warriors chat among themselves, and Sunstar watching over the camp. Feeling the sun's rays on her thick fur, she quickly moved into the shade and watched from there.

Icepaw - Camp - Tags: Flamepaw, Applepaw

Icepaw flinched when Silverpaw hit his nose with her tail on the way out, but was properly awoken by Applepaw and Flamepaw. "Hey, do you mind? I'm still trying to sleep." He said grumpily and settled down more into his nest.
CorruptedNinetails

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's