Out The Door Through The Pines Kittypet Rp (CLOSED)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Out The Door Through The Pines Kittypet Rp (Accepting)

Postby loli » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:47 pm

What the cats look like lol (By The Way guys the cats the don't have a ✓ you may Roleplay as)

Blake (Boy) (✓) Image

Sunny (Girl) (✓)

Luna (Girl) (✓) Image

Squirreltail (Boy) (✓) Image

Sunrays (Boy) (Nobody) Image

Tulipnose (Boy) (Nobody) Image

Bloom (Girl) (Nobody) Image

I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES THANK YOU
Last edited by loli on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

your loved your special your amazing I love you so
much even for all of your flaws !

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby mazie » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:05 pm

stormy. wrote:
      [[ thank you, she's open to talk to. anyone? c: ]]
mazie

Postby loli » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Feather decided to head out of camp and show the new comers. Where to hunt. Missouri decided to eat something from the fresh kill pile he picked out a mouse for himself and soon finished it in a few huge gulps.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby rinamisu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Aala noticed Iris come their way first, greeting her Clan mate with a gentle smile as she tapped her brother's shoulder to signal that someone was heading their way. "Hello Iris," The she-cat greeted as Oscar acknowledged the deputy with a quick nod, his eyes shifting back to the group of cats who Feather had welcomed. "Isn't she being a bit too friendly?" Oscar spoke, directing the question to no one in particular as his sister looked at him questioningly. "You're speaking to yourself again," Aala shook her head as she gave Iris an apologetic smile- and this time, nudged her brother to turn around and with a confused expression on his face. "Oh, uh sorry...um, what were you two...talking about...?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso sleepy, but can't sleep wth life-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she was free in her wildness.
she was a wanderess, a drop of free water.
she belonged to no man and to no city.

[ x ]
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✒︎ rin; just gon' be role-playing around.
✒︎ drawing, reading, food, kpop, yeah..
rinamisu

Postby loli » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Feather soon came back to the camp with Blake laughing. "Your a good hunter" Feather meowed. She then glanced at his two kits. "Where is their mother"? Feather questioned. Feather didn't see any She Cats who looked related to them so she wondered if they had a mother."She died a few moons ago to a human car. She was trying to save the kits and got hit' Blake mewed sadly. Feather soon saw Aala and Oscar and padded over to them. Feather wanted to introduce them to Blake.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby bubble1234 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Iris laughed and smiled at Oscar and Aala. "I feel the same, Oscar." The she-cat said her purple optics gazing at the bubbly leader of theres'. "She is being too nice, without even questioning the cats. They could be bad." Iris spoke flicking her tail in annoyance. She looked back at the two felines infront of her and gave a low but loyal hiss. When I'm leader. This won't happen.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby loli » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Feather soon padded with Blaze to a spot in the opening where you could see black ashes and dark brown pieces of wood. "I lived here before a fire happened and I lost my home and soon ended up back here". Feather meowed. "It must have been a nice house since well you liked it". Blaze mewed. Feather nodded, Blaze said he wanted to show her something that reminded him of his old life Feather wanted to find out what it was! "Follow me" Blaze meowed. They soon padded to a meadow it was large with tall grass and a single tree stood their in the middle with branches. "What is this place" Feather gasped. "Its where I met my mate she was special she was the perfect cat for me in everyway she had black fur and blue eyes she was stubborn but she would die for any thing even her clan" Blaze finished. "She reminds me of you" Blaze smiled "But minus that you look nothing like her" Blaze laughed. Feather felt speechless did Blaze come all the way out here to tell Feather that he had feelings for her? Feather was smart she put the pieces together quickly in her mind. Blaze wanted to see her alone wanted to show her places he liked with his old mate and said his old mate was exactly like Feather! Then Blaze looked at Feather. "You may not know this Feather but I love you" He purred softly.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby loli » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:29 pm

The two soon started to pad back to camp. Feather knew Blaze loved her but she didn't seem to have the same feelings back. She couldn't love someone if she didn't want to. She soon padded back to camp to see Aala , Oscar , and Iris she decided to ask them about this problem maybe they could help! "Could I ask you guys a question in private" Feather mewed quietly.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby beta » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:20 pm

(lol cute avatar jet/cheerful)
hello there ! <#3

i'm not active here at all . . sorry !!
everyone here has been kind to me
but i've lost all interest in eldemore,
or atleast for now hehe. . i'm also
no longer interested in roleplaying
as they feel uncomfortable and
awkward for me. . i haven't
forgotten about , ,and i never
will forget about , the friend/s/
I made and the people i've met
during my time here <3 <3 ///
i'm more active on cs and fr so
you"ll likely find me there instead
i don't really think anyone would
read all of this ,, but it"s here because
why not ,, i guess? this is all over the
place haha writing late at night.
beta

Postby rinamisu » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 am

Aala blinked, looking back and forth at her brother and deputy, "But...being welcoming is a good thing too right?" The she-cat asked, lowering her head as she fiddled with her paws. Oscar let out a chuckle and murmured something along the lines of 'naive' and 'like a kit', before nodding along to what Iris had said. "Yes, welcoming strangers without second thoughts is a dangerous move," The tom cat heavied a sigh as he shrugged lightly, "But, ah, who am I to make the decision?"

While the other she-cat was quietly listening to the two converse, her eyes landed on Feather who was heading their way. "Oh, hello Feather..." Aala bowed her head as she mewed softly, while Oscar immediately fell silent and acknowledged their leader with a nod. "Hm, questions you say?" Oscar repeated, curious with what Feather had in mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso sleepy, but can't sleep wth life-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she was free in her wildness.
she was a wanderess, a drop of free water.
she belonged to no man and to no city.

[ x ]
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✒︎ rin; just gon' be role-playing around.
✒︎ drawing, reading, food, kpop, yeah..
rinamisu

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's