Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:41 pm

(Yes, though I have asked the artist that created the reference image for Gold, and they haven't responded yet. The person who made Aurora said no, though. http://xthedragonrebornx.deviantart.com ... -573028901 )
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby bubble1234 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:32 pm

((Oh.. Eels I forgot to give credit to the original artist. I add that in. Okay I'll change Aurora picture for sure! Thank you for telling me. For Aurora pic. I just googled "Aurora, Icewing/ Rainwing hybrid wings of fire". Haha I probably should have known that was wrong! Of course I did that with everyone else and didn't find any results!

Should I just describe what Aurora looks like or not?))
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:21 pm

(That would be best, and finding another ref sheet for Gold would be best too, since I havent heard back yet if they were ok with you using their picture yet or not. Also, I would prefer you change Aurora and Betta's name, but that is a little less urgent. If you are stuck on those names you may keep them, unless Sparkle disagrees with that.)
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:19 am

((Alright I'll fix it and if Sparkle comes back and says more I can edit for that too. I will do it once I get home from school. Gosh, I'm so sorry for all of this! :oops: ))
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:36 pm

(It's fine, just don't want to ruffle any feathers y'know. Also, if you really want to keep Beta the same I think that'd be alright, but it'd be nice if you could change Aurora's, since she is really close to the other person's OC.)
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:52 pm

((Alright thank you so much for helping me! I think this RP is really cool I edited it and Auroras new name is Crystal. I hope everything is alright although is there anything else I need to change?))
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Corinnycat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:56 pm

(Ok, accepted! Thanks for being such a good sport about this. I was in a little bit of a grumpy mood when I told you to remove all your characters at first, sorry if I came off rude. I think you can start roleplaying now, though yo can wait for more people if you wish. Sparkle probably wont be able to post till Saturday.)
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 pm

(Yeah this is the last one, I'd like to wait for more people)
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 pm

(Bump!)
Corinnycat

Postby bubble1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:23 pm

((It's alright! I'm in grumpy moods all the time, especially when I come home from school! I'll wait for/if more people join, if not then I'll start roleplaying!))
Basically gone.
bubble1234

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's