Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:41 pm

This is a WoF roleplay, so it'll be based off of that, but not exactly the same. Please don't get upset if the plot does something totally different!

There's a new war. It's about SandWings and royalty again, but... Not quite.

Dragons have been peacefully coexisting for some time. There are more hybrids than there's ever been, and without the constant fighting, dragons are opening their minds to new ideas. However, when two SandWing/SkyWing sisters with royal blood take over the SkyWing and SandWing thrones, it's pushing the border of what both kingdoms consider a legitimate queenship. Tensions are getting high, and it didn't help when they combined the kingdoms. The dragons under their shared rule are on the brink of rebelling. Are you going to help the queens keep their thrones, or are you part of the growing rebellion planning to overthrow them? Or perhaps you're an Icewing in the kingdom wedged between theirs, or a citizen of Possibility who hasn't picked a side? The choice is yours.
Last edited by Sparkledragon13 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Re: Wings of Fire Roleplay: Fire Raging( Closed )

Postby Corinnycat » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 pm

-Rules-

Follow all of the on-sight rules

No harrasing anyone, no godmodding, play nice, ect.

Be polite and fair

If you disagree with someone's actions, you may pm me or Sparkeldragon about it, or politely let the other person know you would prefer they didn't do the thing.

No killing without permission

It is not fun to have your favorite character killed without permission, so don't do it to others

No overpowered Nightwings

Nightwings will be allowed to see the future, but you must ask before making a mind reader. This is to prevent too many mind readers. And we also choose what, when, and where you see visions of the future, since we are the prophecy makers. Finally, no dragons in this roleplay will be able to see the different paths of the future like Clearsight or Darkstalker.

No loners

No dragons may live separately. They may not prefer either side, but they must live somewhere. If you wish to ask, the more characters you own and the more active you are, the more likely you will be considered.

Please be as active as possible

If you join, then realize you don't like the roleplay, it's ok! Just let me or Sparkledragon know, on the forum or in a pm, that you have changed your mind about joining so we may remove your character from the rp. And don't disappear without letting us know why, if you can help it.

You must apply for Queen or royal family
You may ask, and please do so, but not everyone get's to be queen. If you want to be queen, make your character forum for the queen spot, and ask in parenthesis if it is ok if you are queen. No hybrids can be queen, and you must be active if you are queen. If you do not post for your queen for over a week, I will message you checking in if you are able to keep the spot or if you are just busy with life at that time. If you have nothing to post about or if you are busy with things other than being on chicken smoothie 80% of the day every day (Like me), that is fair, but at least try to post often. If two people want to be queen, we will choose the character sheet that goes most in depth and the person that has the least amount of special/royal characters

Don't make yourself animus.

Sparkledragon and I choose who is animus by choosing someone who is on often and is a polite roleplayer, and do not be mad if you are not chosen. You may ask, but don't pester us. And we must approve eachother's characters, so we wont be overly op either.

Hybrid rules
    Only one power per hybrid. No having an Icewing/Skywing that has both ice and fire powers, or any other combination without permission. Only people Sparkledragon and I trust will be allowed to mix powers.

The only exceptions to the above rule are night vision, resistance to cold, resistance to heat (Blood Mudwing eggs), and occationally breathing under water or weak color changing.

Another exception are some special combonations. These abilities are more common than normal ones when the combo is present.
    Sky x Sand= Extra warm scales, almost too hot to touch for a long time, not firescales by any means, just really warm.
    Ice x Sky= Smoke breath
    Ice x Any other fire breather= Steam breath
    Sand x Rain= Rainwing venom in tail stinger or Sandwing venom in fangs, neither are shootable.
    Ice x Sand= Warm scales in some spots, cold in others.

No op hybrids, that is just no fun

No more than a three combo hybrid, unless you are given specific permission from me or Sparkledragon AND you must have one character already. You may ask, but very few will be allowed to have four or more combo hybrids.

If you read the rules, put the fire post icon on the character sheet. If you dont know what that is, put tiny wrds at the bottom that say "Fire, fire, fire!"

Character sheet

Please use the code! It makes it easier for me to accept your character sheets!

Code: Select all
[list][color=#00BF00]Username[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Name[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Tribe[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Species[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Personality[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Power[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Other[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Description[/color]:
[/list]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is how you would fill it out:
    Username: Put your username here please!
    Name: The name of your character
    Tribe: Where your dragon lives, not their species. The sand and sky kingdom are seperate locations, but Sandwings and Skywings can live in either place.
    Species: Their species of dragon and gender. If they are a hybrid, please format it like ___wing/___wing, but with the dragon's species's name instead of ___'s.
    Personality: If you are not sure what your dragon acts like yet, you can put "I will roleplay this out"
    Power: Only one species' powers per dragon, no matter the hybrid, unless you have specific permission and/or the rules permit it.
    Other: Any extra info you would like to include. You may skip this if you have nothing else to add.
    Description: What they look like physically, and their age. If you have an image, put that here, too

If you want to change your character's details, let me know on the forum or over pm, and either send me the entire form, or, word or word, what you want to add/replace.

Possibility
    Username: Sparkledragon13
    Name: Wildfire
    Tribe: Wanders, is visiting Possibility
    Species: SeaWing/NightWing/SkyWing
    Personality: He's charming and outgoing, and occasionally a little flirty. He lives alone, but he enjoys the company of other dragons, and will gladly have a friendly chat with strangers. He has a deeper mind than he seems to. He's a little bit intense for some dragons' tastes, likes to take risks, and puts everything he has into everything he does.
    Power: Wildfire has fire breath, and he can fly as well as any Skywing. He's a pretty good swimmer, and he can hold his breath pretty well, but he can't breath underwater.
    Other: He left his home in the Sky Kingdom because other dragons looked down on him, but he's considering going back because hybrids are now in charge. He likes Possibility for its diversity, it makes him feel a little more accepted because he's not the only hybrid there.
    Description: Dark greenish black with black spines that have orange at the tips and some fiery orange markings all over his body. His eyes are very green on the outer ring of the iris, and bright gold on the inner ring.

Name: Rainstorm
    Tribe: Possibility (Sort of)
    Species: IceWing/SandWing
    Personality: Sad and tired all the time, and very antisocial because of it.
    Power: She has no special powers except weak frost breath, but her SandWing and IceWing heritage didn't mix well, so she feels really cold all the time, even when the weather isn't that chilly. It's a little better when it's sunny, but not much. Only physical contact with hot things makes her feel anywhere near comfortably warm, and there's nothing warm enough near where she lives, other than possibly the Sand Kingdom, which she doesn't like to visit because it holds bad memories for her.
    Other: She has no friends, and has never had any romantic interest in anyone. She lives in a cave near Possibility, and rarely leaves it.
    Description: Rain is a depressed pale bluish grey dragon with a bunch of light blue grey spines. Her eyes are a brilliantly vivid blue, though she keeps them mostly closed almost all the time, so most people that see her don't know that. (She doesn't really look like she's squinting, more like she's too tired to keep her eyes open.)

Scorpion Den

Skywings & Sandwings
Queens:
    Username: Corinnycat
    Name: ScorchHeart
    Tribe: Skywings (And sandwings some)
    Species: Female Skywing/Sandwing
    Personality: She, outwardly, appeared to very cruel and murderous, and she seems to have made it her goal to murder at least one dragon every day, no matter the tribe. She tends to be very silent. She is a mystery on the inside.
    Power: She is a firescales dragon, and she has a sandwing barb, though it has no venom. She can not breath fire. She is a great flier.
    Other: Her mother was a Skywing animus, but she managed to murder her mother so she could take the throne, her sister murdering the Sandwing queen to take the Sandwing throne. They sometimes alternate ruling each other's tribes, She is not an animus, and never was, in case you were wondering.
    Description: She looks like a Sandwing, but her frill that runs along her back is black, and her scales are a a pale bronze-goldish with orange and yellow accents. She has a sandy yellow belly and wing membranes. The only thing other than her color that makes her look like a skywing is that her horns are slightly larger than the average Sandwing and her head shape is thinner than a Sandwing's.

Name: Sunstone
    Tribe: Sandwing (Also kinda Skywing a little)
    Species: Sandwing/SkyWing
    Personality: She is actually pretty nice, but she's terrified of failing to rule the Sand Kingdom properly and disappointing her sister, so she is a very strict queen. Will rp the rest out.
    Power: Can sting like a SandWing (though the stinger on her tail is strangely long and thin), breathe fire, and has large but not huge wings.
    Other: Her nickname is Sunny, though she doesn't let most people call her that.
    Description: She is a shiny, almost coppery red with very dark red horns. Her wings connect to her and her body is thinnish like a SandWing rather than a SkyWing, but her face resemble's a Skywing's more, and her legs are pretty long and sort of thin.

Royal family:
Dragons:

Hatchlings:

Feel free to post your character sheet!
Last edited by Corinnycat on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Re: Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:14 am

Name: Wildfire
    Tribe: Wanders, is visiting Possibility
    Species: SeaWing/NightWing/SkyWing
    Personality: He's charming and outgoing, and occasionally a little flirty. He lives alone, but he enjoys the company of other dragons, and will gladly have a friendly chat with strangers. He has a deeper mind than he seems to. He's a little bit intense for some dragons' tastes, likes to take risks, and puts everything he has into everything he does.
    Power: Wildfire has fire breath, and he can fly as well as any Skywing. He's a pretty good swimmer, and he can hold his breath pretty well, but he can't breath underwater.
    Other: He left his home in the Sky Kingdom because other dragons looked down on him, but he's considering going back because hybrids are now in charge. He likes Possibility for its diversity, it makes him feel a little more accepted because he's not the only hybrid there.
    Description: Dark greenish black with black spines that have orange at the tips and some fiery orange markings all over his body. His eyes are very green on the outer ring of the iris, and bright gold on the inner ring.

Name: Rainstorm
    Tribe: Possibility (Sort of)
    Species: IceWing/SandWing
    Personality: Sad and tired all the time, and very antisocial because of it.
    Power: She has no special powers except weak frost breath, but her SandWing and IceWing heritage didn't mix well, so she feels really cold all the time, even when the weather isn't that chilly. It's a little better when it's sunny, but not much. Only physical contact with hot things makes her feel anywhere near comfortably warm, and there's nothing warm enough near where she lives, other than possibly the Sand Kingdom, which she doesn't like to visit because it holds bad memories for her.
    Other: She has no friends, and has never had any romantic interest in anyone. She lives in a cave near Possibility, and rarely leaves it.
    Description: Rain is a depressed pale bluish grey dragon with a bunch of light blue grey spines. Her eyes are a brilliantly vivid blue, though she keeps them mostly closed almost all the time, so most people that see her don't know that. (She doesn't really look like she's squinting, more like she's too tired to keep her eyes open.)

Name: Sunstone
    Tribe: Sandwing (Also kinda Skywing a little)
    Species: Sandwing/SkyWing
    Personality: She is actually pretty nice, but she's terrified of failing to rule the Sand Kingdom properly and disappointing her sister, so she is a very strict queen. Will rp the rest out.
    Power: Can sting like a SandWing (though the stinger on her tail is strangely long and thin), breathe fire, and has large but not huge wings.
    Other: Her nickname is Sunny, though she doesn't let most people call her that.
    Description: She is a shiny, almost coppery red with very dark red horns. Her wings connect to her and her body is thinnish like a SandWing rather than a SkyWing, but her face resemble's a Skywing's more, and her legs are pretty long and sort of thin.
Last edited by Sparkledragon13 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:35 am

(Accepted!)
    Username: Corinnycat
    Name: ScorchHeart
    Tribe: Skywings (And sandwings some)
    Species: Female Skywing/Sandwing
    Personality: She, outwardly, appeared to very cruel and murderous, and she seems to have made it her goal to murder at least one dragon every day, no matter the tribe. She is a mystery on the inside.
    Power: She is a firescales dragon, and she has a sandwing barb, though it has no venom. She can not breath fire.
    Other: Her mother was a Skywing animus, but she managed to murder her mother so she could take the throne, her sister murdering their father, the Sandwing queen, to take the Sandwing throne. They sometimes alternate ruling eachothers trives, She is not an animus, and never was, in case you were wondering.
    Description: She looks like a sandwing, but her frill that runs along her back is black, and her scales are a a pale orange with red accents. She has a sandy yellow belly and wing membranes. The only thing other than her color that makes her look like a skywing is that her horns are slightly larger than the average Sandwing and her head shape is thinner than a Sandwing's.
Last edited by Corinnycat on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby bubble1234 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:43 am

Username: Bubble1234
    Name: "Please call me Gold and that's it." -Gold
    Tribe: "Skywings of course! And no other tribe but that! Skywings are the best!" -Gold
    Species: "SKYWINGS!! What do you have a scavenger brain! Ha! " -Gold
    Personality: Gold is the most loyalist dragon in the Skywing palace. She will protect her queen even if it means her life. If her queens die then she does too.
    Power: All Skywing powers. (No peril scales unless I mean you want her to have them)
    Other: Can she be the queens bodyguard?
    Description: She looked like this.

Name: " My name is Crystal, thank you for asking."- Crystal
    Tribe: " I was originally from the icewing palace. Although, I live in Possiblity now, helping new dragons that have came to Possibility or old dragons. Or basically anyone." - Crystal
    Species: " I'm a Icewing/Rainwing hybrid. " - Crystal
    Personality: Crystal is a very kind dragon, even though she's had a horrible past. She loves to help people, mostly old dragons.
    Power: Has ice breath. She does have fangs but they don't have poison in them. There pretty much useless. Around her eyes and the spirals on her tail and up her arms she can change color but other then that she is all white.
    Other: I hope this is okay!
    Description: She is all white with a tint of blue in it. She has a ring around her eyes and spirals up her tail and legs that she can change the color of. Also under her wings she can change the colors of too. Although she cant really control the color very well...

Name: " My name is Betta. " -Betta
    Tribe: " Seawings... " -Betta
    Species: " Seawing..." -Betta
    Personality: Betta is a very lonely and quiet dragon. She doesn't like interacting to anybody.
    Power: Normal Seawings powers. (I know this is probably a no, but can she be animus?)
    Other: Other then the question in the above "Power" category then no.
    Description: Looks like this.

None of these photos belong to me. Please give all credit to original artist.
Last edited by bubble1234 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:11 pm

(Uh, are those your OCs?)
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 pm

(It looks like you did not get permission to use that character. Please change all of your characters, and no, you may not have an animus.)
Corinnycat

Postby bubble1234 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:02 pm

(W...what? I made the characters along time ago so I guess they are my OC's? What do you mean by "I need permission to make characters?" Do I need permission to make characters on this thread?)
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:07 pm

(If they aren't yours, then yes. I asked the artists/creators of those characters, and they said they did not want you to use their characters. Please make your own ocs, with your own pictures, or pictures you have permission to use)
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:31 pm

(I think the only problem with Gold is that you didn't give the original artist credit if I'm correct, but the other two (at very least Aurora) are owned by someone else)

(Am I correct on that, Corinnycat?)
Sparkledragon13

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's