Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Wings of Fire (WoF) Roleplay: Fire Raging - Accepting

Postby Corinnycat » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:10 am

(Ok, sounds good, and thx for understanding. Can't wait for more people to join! Oh yeah, and I am gonna make another char eventually, a Sandwing/Icewing/Rainwing.)
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:45 am

(I already have three but I kinda love making characters soooo yeah I want more is that okay)
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:10 am

(Make as many as you want!)
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:03 am

(Excellent :twisted:)
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Nebullama » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:19 am

Username: Nebullama
    Name: Typhoon
    Tribe: Wanders, is visiting Possibility
    Species: Sandwing/Seawing hybrid
    Personality: Nerdy, social, friendly, outgoing, emotional, bubbly, etc.
    Power: Can breathe underwater and has a venomous tail.
    Other: ---
    Description: Has a Seawing build with a barbed tail. His main scales are blue (#0080FF) with gold (#FFBF00) glowing markings (the Seawing markings?). He also has maroon (#800000) eyes. Lastly, he has a leather necklace with a black onyx at the end of it.
Nebullama

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:47 pm

(Accepted)
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Username: Corinnycat
    Name: Henka
    Tribe: Sandwings
    Species: Sandwing/Rainwing/Icewing
    Personality: Will rp it out
    Power: Rainwing venom in sandwing tail, coldish scales
    Other:
    Description: Pale grey all over, with icy white on top of her back. She has five full head spines and a few short spines. She has a sandwing face, with a nose horn and slightly curved head horns. Her head horns connect to her head like an Icewings. She has Icewing ears and a Rainwing ear frill. She has a Sandwing scale pattern, and she had small tail spines all over her stinger, except for the very tip of the stinger. The tips of her claws and wing fingers fade to a somewhat vibrant blue.
Corinnycat

Postby Corinnycat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 pm

(Hellooo? Sparkle, you gotta accept my fooooorrrrrrmmmm)
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:35 pm

(Right, accepted)
Sparkledragon13

Postby bubble1234 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:52 am

When will we start role playing?
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's