The Forest With Secrets Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

The Forest With Secrets Accepting!

Postby Kumoko » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:55 pm

The Forest With Secrets

A new god has been born and he has created a new world. Millions and million of years have past and the planet he has created is thriving. The problem is, this God has created a planet in which its organisms defy the law of life and sometimes occasionally, he would create something that would also defy physics and reality. You can ask him for a new creature, but sometimes, its not what you`d expect.
Last edited by Kumoko on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm Kumoko but you can call me Kumo!
she/they◾JST◾bibliophile◾music junkie◾casual artist◾listography

ImageImage
Kumoko

Re: The Forest With Secrets Accepting!

Postby Kumoko » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 pm

The Story

The God of the new earth-Sverrir-watches over the world. Silently visiting each ecosystem with his time. Once he is or has spare time in which he feels the balance of the world is okay, he will return home to the forest in which he was born. You live or are planning on moving to this forest ethier encountering old creatures or new ones. Beware, the god wont save you if you are close to dying. Sverrir has no favorites. He is neither black nor white. He is grey. He can be a cruel god at times but a nice one as well. No matter his choice, never lose faith.
Last edited by Kumoko on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby Kumoko » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Rules

1.) All Eldemore rules apply
2.) No OOC drama
3.) You must be active and post every 2-3 days
4.) If you are going on hiatus for a while, you must message me or post something on the discussion that you will be leaving for a short while. Same goes for if you think you won't be posting on here anymore.
5.) Your character can have powers but please, no overpowering ones
6.) Genders don't have to be even, at least try to keep it roughly the same
7.) You only get one Cheat Death card. Use it wisely. (more information in post below)
8.) No characters bigger than an observer, if you have a character in mind but you think it is slightly bigger just use it as long as it's not to tall. This goes for height, not width.
9.) At least two to three sentences when posting a reply to someone. Give us something to work with and not just; "he sat down, tired.". Try to be more descriptive like, "The Squerrl-finding a comfortable place to rest-plopped down onto soft grass.".
10.) Have as many characters as you want as long as you keep track of them and know you will be using them.
11.) Only accepting a limited amount of hybrid species Ex: a normal wolf and a clouve have a baby

Playable Species:
- any real animal (that makes sense) but that animal will not ave any special powers unless we're talking a hybrid
-Kirins
-Phoenixes
-Unicorns
-Squerrls
-Clouvles
More creatures may be added
Last edited by Kumoko on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby Kumoko » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:00 pm

[url][/url]
Additional Information

- In this roleplay, a character you have may or will die in an event that i create which causes havoc. Why an event that causes havoc? Well, because in this world, you are an inhabitant, and i am the God. The events won't happen every single day, just once every three weeks or once a month. Just to spice up the roleplay so you won't get bored. Because there are times you fall in love with a character you create or you have a ship that becomes canon but its time for them to hit the dirt, you can use a Cheat Death card. More information below.

- Everyone gets only one Cheat Death card. Cheat Death cards can be used for a character you don't want to die if their number gets chosen. You are allowed to give your Cheat Death card to someone else that has used theirs but their number gets chosen again. If you do give someone your Cheat Death card, you cannot get another one if your character gets chosen unless someone else gives you their Cheat Death Cards. If your going to give someone your card, post it on the discussion thread for everyone to see. Cheat Death cards are replenished on the first day of every month so don't worry if you used your up or you gave yours to someone else. Good luck until then.

- For prey animals, the following you can hunt are:
Squerrls (a background character Squerrl)
Jackalopes
Jumpers (they look like tiny mice but with a longer tail and bigger ears, they jump high so they're a bit hard to catch)
Drees (they look like deer, i might make it into a playable character)
Dodous
- Try not to anger the god

- LGBT characters are allowed

I Do Not Own Any Images Used In This Roleplay
Last edited by Kumoko on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby Kumoko » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:01 pm

The Creatures

(The credit for this picture goes to Ryan Van Dogen, support him on DeviantArt http://metolguy.deviantart.com/)

Observers

Not much is known about them other than that they only listen to the Forest God and they keep watch on things going around the forest and take action on certian events. Small mammals are also known to live on or in them. They live off sunlight and water.

(Its not really a picture but more of a screenshot, heres the link to the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8puvooFXPk)

Floaters

Like the Observers, not much is known about them other than that they are very rare. If you see one, it is considered great luck. They can give off a haunting sound and mainly feed on flying insects and sunlight.

(This image belongs to Ellen Jewtt, support her through DA and buy stuff http://creaturesfromel.deviantart.com/)

Kirins

Very diverse creatures. Coming in a wide variety of colors, Kirins can be very outgoing and friendly creatures or silent and introvertic. Kirins are omnivores. Of course, depending on how the Kirin was raised, the diet of hence Kirin can be different. Kirin sizes and colors are also varied. There life-span can also be quite long as they age slower than most creatures.

(http://wood-splitter-lee.deviantart.com/ support wood-splitter Lee by buying her/his stuff!)
Squerrls

Tiny little creatures that feed on insects and vegetation. They are wary and have large ears, enabling them to hear quite well. Not only that, they're eyes enable them for nocturnal vision and come in different colors.

(found this on pinterest, if you know who did it message me!)

Phoenixes

Rare and beautiful birds. They are immortal but can still die from fatal wounds or illnesses that cannot be healed by purified water. The only way for them to reincarnate is to reach their 1000 year mark and burn down to ash. After that, the giant birds remains must be kept safe for a week before they begin to reincarnate. After reincarnation, there memories stay with them. Rumors of these birds controlling fire is false but its these birds love for skin burning temperatures that started the rumor, as well as the way they reincarnate. Because these birds can only reincarnate after 1000, they are very rare but those that have had multiple reincarnations are very wise.

(support the original artist http://puimun.deviantart.com/)

Unicorns

Unicorns enjoy the water. Water purified by unicorn horns is considered valuable and can cure many illnesses. These creatures shed their horns every year. Once a unicorns horn is detached from its body, it becomes useless. Despite their beautiful coats, posture, and image, unicorns are Omnivores, feeding on fish or small mammals. The only vegetation the eat are blackberries.

(Support the orginal artist! http://tatchit.deviantart.com/)
Clouvles

Clouvles come in colors from cotton white to thunder-cloud grey. They can be solitary creatures but prefer the company of another Clouve or other animal species. They are lightweight and enjoy high-elevated places. They are carnivores.

More creatures may be added
Last edited by Kumoko on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby Kumoko » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:07 pm

https://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php? ... 06#p604706
Theres the Discussion forum! Please post your character forums there :3

ImageImage
Kumoko

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's