SnowClan Warrior Cat Rp (New & Accepting!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

SnowClan Warrior Cat Rp (New & Accepting!)

Postby ~Lionblaze » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Rules~Please follow them:
1. You may have as many cats as you can handle.
2. Be nice to everyone.
3. The eldemore rules apply, too.
4. Don't be rude.
5. No god-modding.

SnowClan:
Leader: Dapplestar | Played by me
Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
Medicine Cat App.:

Warriors:
Nightshadow | Played by me

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

My cats:
Dapplestar | Leader
Nightshadow | Warrior

Form:
Code: Select all
Cat's Name:
Personality/Acts:
Kin/Mate/Family:
History/Background:
Other:
Last edited by ~Lionblaze on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥♥♥Live the way you want to♥♥♥
~Lionblaze

Re: SnowClan Warrior Cat Rp (New & Accepting!)

Postby ~Lionblaze » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Please PM me if someone on here is bullying you.
Last edited by ~Lionblaze on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lionblaze

Postby ~Lionblaze » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Okay, open for posting!
~Lionblaze

Postby KitKat » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Cat's Name: Sunstrike
Looks: Light ginger tabby tom with green eyes.
Personality/Acts: Sunstrike is a largely confident cat within his territory- when fighting he is cautious, and this can be a hazard, but he always tries his best to organise patrols the day before and tags along to as many as he possibly can to keep the Clan going efficiently.
Kin/Mate/Family: -
History/Background: wip.
Other: I can provide a picture later.

libra . _infp-t . _30th sept
all of me is a wip
KitKat

Postby starrystarrynight » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:28 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mistyfoot

❍ username ;; starrystarrynight
    ❍ name ;; Mistyfoot
    ❍ gender ;; Female
    ❍ age ;; 11 moons
    ❍ clan ;; Snowclan
    ❍ rank ;; Queen
    ❍ personality ;; Sweet and kind to all of those around her. She is a quick and intelligent warrior, and would be the best mentor in the world. She is so helpful, and she likes to volunteer for the medicine cat.
    ❍ history ;; Mistykit was just born in Skyclan, all she can remember from being a moon old is the wonderful smells of the nursery, and being so close to her father. Her mother had been dead for almost a full moon now, and was being taken care of by another queen, Frostfur. As she grew up, she loved to play with her father. Or, at least look at him, she was too young to actually play with him. When Mistykit was only 3 moons old, her father had gotten into a fight, and had gotten hit by a monster, and died. After all of the tragedy, Frostfur, Mistykit's adopted mother, decided to let her see the camp at the age of 5 moons. Mistykit was extremely fascinated by clan life, and wanted to be outdoors more and more. She would always sneak away from the nursery, poking through the warrior dens, she listened to stories from the elders, everyone in camp absolutely loved her. One day, Mistykit bumped into the medicine cat of Skyclan, Ravenpelt. After that, Mistykit and Ravenpelt had become best friends. Mistykit knew all the herbs, and was absolutely positive she wanted to be a medicine cat.

On the day of Mistykit's naming ceremony, the clan leader decided it was time for Mistykit, now Mistypaw, to become Ravenpelt's apprentice. What a wise choice, Mistypaw and Ravenpelt were the best team. They never bickered, fought, or had a cat die. They joked around, they quizzed each other to see how much they knew about what to use for certain illnesses, and they knew when to be serious in important situations. she has also shared around 4 thoughts with Starclan. Many cats in Skyclan were jealous of Ravenpelt, they all wished Mistypaw was their apprentice! After a while, Mistypaw decided she wanted more adventure in her life, and decided it was time for her to get a new job. Ravenpelt was upset, and sad to see her go, but that would never ever break the bond between them. This was an amazing opportunity for all the cats, they had a chance for an amazing apprentice! They practically fought for Mistypaw. It was decided that Mistypaw would have multiple mentors: Moonfur and Feathersong, the warriors, Sunstep, the deputy, and Treestar, the leader. Mistypaw trained 24/7, not a single lesson missed. She trained day and night, and become the smartest, strongest warrior Skyclan ever had! When Mistypaw was just 7 1/2 moons old, she became Mistypelt.

Mistypelt fought in many battles, some deadly, some easy. In total, from apprenticeship to a warrior, she had fought 43 battles, including small territory ones. When she had battles that left deep wounds, she was selfless, and very generous. When others were badly hurt, she let them go to Ravenpelt first, she knew how to treat her own wounds, no matter how bad. She would go through the pain, but it was better than seeing others suffer. She worked harder still, but she noticed, that after she stopped being a medicine cat apprentice, she had seen more deaths than usual, including Treestar. That is when Mistypelt became the new deputy of Skyclan!

43 battles grew to 50, then 56. Battles raged on, this was a time when all the clans absolutely despised each other. Mistpelt was still as intelligent as before, inventing the Sky-crusher, the Flick-Over, the Reverse-Branch Swing, and the Trunk-Spring battle techniques. It improved Skyclan ten-fold, and they honored her very much. Sunstar had made no mistake in making her deputy. Mistypelt knew every strategy in battle, and Skyclan almost never lost, in fact, they were feared. Around the age of 9 moons, poor Sunstar died of an extremely awful wound, not even Starclan could heal it. That was the day when young Mistypelt became Mistystar.

Mistystar was wise, strong, and intelligent. That was everything a leader needed to be great. But, it doesn't stop there, she had the strongest of courage, and never coward from a battle, not once. Wouldn't Frostfur be proud. Mistystar always kept her adventurous spirit, always taking walks, patrolling borders, climbing trees, hunting, and training her three mentors. She kept active, so she wanted to have enough mentors to keep her busy: Squirrelpaw, Specklepaw, and Brackenpaw. The three youngsters were trained well, I would say. Mistystar was so great, even other clans were jealous! They have attempted to steal her a couple times, one from Shadowclan and one from Moonclan, but they didn't exactly get away without a shiner. Leadership didn't last long, for only after 3 moons of leadership, Mistystar vanished from Skyclan. The entire clan mourned, and searched for days and days on end, but could not find her. But, almost the entire clan was positive she was not dead, no legend dies this easily. After almost a full moon, they finally found out she had willingly joined Snowclan and changed her name to Mistyfoot. They knew it was her choice, so they honored her enough not to intervene.

In Snowclan, she was already quite well known. The entire forest knew of the name Mistystar and her amazing history of luck, generosity, and victory. Not only was it her history and personality, but it was her absolute majesty and beauty that struck the heart of Shadowfang. Mistyfoot may be a little old, but that didn't stop Shadowfang. It was a greater love than anyone could imagine. They hunted together, patrolled together, everything, It was a bond that not even Scourge would be able to break. It protected them like a shield. Not very long after their first meeting, they had five, wonderful healthy kits! What luck they had, their meeting, their kitting, the battles they fought, nothing went wrong. And this is where the story begins...

❍ family ;; Mother father
    ❍ crush ;; No one, but she does have a mate, Shadowfang
    ❍ looks ;; Mistyfoot
    ❍ other ;; Her five, wonderful, healthy kits!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
══════════════.•♥•.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Quiet is the forest, still, a hoof print near my bank. Cautious eyes, brown and bold, steady movement in their flank. Quick upon my starred sky night, two gold reflections emerge of brush. Antlers crash and prancers dash, but my land lulls in a hush.
So, you think you know me? So be it.

═══════════════════════════════════════════.•♥•.═════════════╝
starrystarrynight

Postby ~Swagger Jagger~ » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Cat's Name: FrostPelt
Looks/Pic: snowy white cat with ice cold blue eyes
Personality/Acts: rough but kind
Kin/Mate/Family: unknown and none
History/Background: was a starving rogue after her family was killed
Other: none
~Swagger Jagger~

Postby turntechFeatherhead » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Name:Flamepaw(Flamesong)
Desired Rank:Med. Cat Apprentice?
Personality:She's mute, due to a bad run-in with greencough, but incredibly feisty. She knows what she wants and how to get it, and is wise for her young age. Ever since she got greencough, she'd been visited in her dreams by the StarClan medicine cats, and sometimes even cats from their long ago ancestors, LionClan and TigerClan.
History:Born to a kittypet, she was given to the clan to raise. Her father was clanborn, however not of RippleClan. She contracted greencough at a young age, which resulted in her muteness and several visits from StarClan.
Kin:Mother's a kittypet, father's from a different clan.
Crush:Not allowed, but maybe some forbidden romance...?
Mate:
Kits:
Pictures:Image

---

[b]Name:
Addersoar
Crush:Open
Mate:None yet
Kits:None yet
Pictures:Image
I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring you down
I'll
bleed out for you
So I
bare my skin
And I
count my sins
And I
close my eyes
And I take it in
I'm
bleeding out
I'm
bleeding out for you, for you.
turntechFeatherhead

Postby Improvising~ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Cat's Name: Runningbird
Looks/Pic:
Personality/Acts: Stubborn, Vocal, strategic, Loyal, fierce, protective, intelligent.
Kin/Mate/Family: "None." (crush is open, but you have to win her respect before her heart)
History/Background: "I'd rather not bring mention it..." (Ask her)
Other: (How many more cats before we start?)
~But what about the audience?

~~Don't you see? They're just the same as you or me, but when the curtain goes down and the houselights come up, they have to continue on, improvising.

I switch between Uneek, snyzzle, and Improvising~ please don't steal!
Improvising~

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's