Souls of Flame|Dragon rp|

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Souls of Flame|Dragon rp|

Postby ParadoxLizard » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Image was not made by me.
|Name|
Razor
|Age|
|Gender|
Male
|Power/Ability|
Manipulates the targets mind
|Personality|
Stubborn, can be violent at times.
|Mate/Crush|
None
|Other|
My soul is made of pure fire
ParadoxLizard

Postby Caroud » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Accepted, once Eafs is done we may start!

What's wrong
with being
fake?
You're you.
That's all
that matters.
I'll remain
by your
side.
I promise.
Caroud

Postby Eafs » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 pm

[We don't have to wait xD drawing normally takes me awhile because I procrastinate.]
Eafs

Postby Caroud » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:16 pm

(Well, since we have your go ahead anybody else can start because I'm tired and am probably just gonna be stalking the forums, roleplay away!)

What's wrong
with being
fake?
You're you.
That's all
that matters.
I'll remain
by your
side.
I promise.
Caroud

Postby ParadoxLizard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 am

(I can start, I just need to know the season, time, and place.)
ParadoxLizard

Postby SkieNight » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 am

|Name|
Rani
|Age|
|Gender|
Female
|Power/Ability|
Rani can vanish into shadows, and if needed she can travel 'through' them, but they this uses a good amount of energy. And her vision is crystal clear in the dark.
|Personality|
LIRP (i'll add it later, way too lazy)
|Mate/Crush|
None
|Other|

|Name|
Nyduk
|Age|
|Gender|
Male
|Power/Ability|
Like most water dragons he has gills to breath underwater. He can also partly control water, it depends on moon cycle how much her control.
|Personality|
LIRP (i'll add it later, way too lazy)
|Mate/Crush|
None
|Other|

**Images not mine
Last edited by Commander Shepard on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Art theft. Please, do not post art unless you have permission to use it, or it is official ad art of a game/movie/show/etc.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Caroud » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 pm

(Okay, the season would be sometime in late spring, the time is around Noon, and most dragons would be on the island the Souls of Flame set up their little base on just doing things to help each other such as hunting or maybe even training with each other so even if they were to be stuck there they would still be able to battle easily.)

What's wrong
with being
fake?
You're you.
That's all
that matters.
I'll remain
by your
side.
I promise.
Caroud

Postby ParadoxLizard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 pm

(Alright.)

Razor paced back and forth, "It's nearing noon, where could they be?" Razor was in the forest of the island. He was becoming anxious.
ParadoxLizard

Postby Caroud » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:16 pm

A large thud came from one of the higher up caves on the single mountain that towered above the island the Souls of Flame lived on. A young dragoness let out a low growl at the dragon she had been training with, a large black dragon name Thorn. "Oh, will you quit it with that ugly snarl? You look so much nicer when you have at least that stupid grin on your face." Thorn said wistfully as he held Cascade down with his talons wrapped lightly around her neck. I wouldn't need to snarl if this actually seemed like a rehabilitation for you and not for me." Cascade answered innocently, wiping the frown off of her face as she tilted her head slightly. When they had gotten Thorn off of the battlefield his back legs had been injured badly, and had they come a bit later he most likely would have bled out before they could deliver him to be treated by some of the dragons who had been healers in the war. Some time had passed so Thorn would easily be able to help out in not much time at all, in fact you wouldn't be able to tell he had been injured if you were to fight him. He just walked with a limp and that was pretty much all you could get.

Thorn rolled his eyes and let go of Cascade, gave her a little nod of thanks, and flew out of the cave. Cascade let out a little sigh and peered out the cave to see if she would need to do something. The sun was high up, even blinding the black and blue dragon. Everything seemed fairly peaceful on their island as per usual on a bright day like this with no enemy in sight. She smiled and went on a slow drift of wind to get down to some of the lowest places on the island. She greeted a few dragons with a bit of pep in her voice, before running off to the forest where she could just rest for a while. Cascade's neck came up in a slight jerk as she heard a voice and since she oh so loved intruding on other dragon's business she went off in the direction of the voice until she found a white dragon pacing around. "Who could you be waiting for, I might be able to help." Cascade said before settling down in the grass below her.

What's wrong
with being
fake?
You're you.
That's all
that matters.
I'll remain
by your
side.
I promise.
Caroud

Postby ParadoxLizard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Razor stopped moving and looked at the other dragon, "Is it any of your business?," He sighed, "If you must know, I'm waiting for two messengers. They said they would be here by this time." Razor wasn't much of a social creature, if anything he dreaded talking to others longer than he needed too. There were two shadows moving through the skies, both resembled griffins.

(Do I need to make a character form for temporary characters?)
ParadoxLizard

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's