Souls of Flame|Dragon rp|

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Souls of Flame|Dragon rp|

Postby SkieNight » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:32 pm

{By the way I finished my forms above. Just thought I'd let you know}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Caroud » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:02 pm

(SkieNight is accepted and no, temporary characters don't need bios since we wont see them all the time)

Cascade shrugged glancing in the direction Razor had. "Perhaps not but it's not like seeing somebody all alone makes me feel secure." The dragoness said defensively, oh how she hated when dragons were trying to be all alone, it unsettled her when she couldn't quite figure dragons out easily. "Well, I'll just go. Goodbye..." She mumbled and launched herself through the canopy of leaves above, reeling a bit as a blast of wind smashed into her face. Well this day is turning out brilliantly now... She thought, and as she delved into a realm of thought, she simply started to go in ever widening spirals certain to hit somebody if she didn't pay attention but she didn't care.

What's wrong
with being
fake?
You're you.
That's all
that matters.
I'll remain
by your
side.
I promise.
Caroud

Postby SkieNight » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

The ebony dragon had spent most of her mourning training. In truth, she was rather exhausted. Seeing in the dark took little to no energy, it was a natural skill that all nigh or dark dragons had, what was tiering was moving through shadows. It was an ability that Rani had discovered for herself a few years back, though seeing as she was a dragon it felt like just yesterday. The young dragon didn't have much training, she was all self taught seeing as she left to join the Souls of Flame early on. Her stamina needed work, which was why Rani was out flying that afternoon. She was tired, but she wanted to practice flying for longer, and working hard. So far her idea hadn't turned out so well but that didn't stop the black dragon from pushing herself to go father and higher up, even if it wasn't good for her.

{Sorry for the bad post. And I'll bring in Nyduk later}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby ParadoxLizard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Razor looked up at the sky, "Finally." Two griffins landed in front of Razor. "Here, sorry for being late....," the first griffin said handing a stone tablet to Razor. The writing on the tablet was crude, almost unreadable. Looking at the other griffin, Razor said, "I thought there would be some more useful information on here..." The griffin took a step back.
ParadoxLizard

Postby Eafs » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Cold.
Why was it so cold?
Acrylic shuddered, gazing in panic around herself- and yet, nothing was to be seen other than a vast, black void. Somethings wrong. A voice said, seeming to be coming from everywhere. It echoed through the darkness and made the ground tremor beneath her talons and shook her very soul. Acrylic took a step back, and as she did, a mist surrounded her, mocking her, screaming that there was no chance of escape. It grew closer, the void grew colder. The dense fog flowed into her mouth and nostrils. She couldn't breath. Letting out a silent screech, she jolted awake, her maw buried in a pile of leaves. No wonder. Sitting up, she spat the green vegetation out, wrinkling her nose at the taste.
Eafs

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's