The Elemental Wars! OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: The Elemental Wars! OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby Coyote » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:50 pm

(( The map looks great! Well done. I like how easy it is to read. ))

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
In the Forest Between Celestial and Water
    It came a pleasant surprise that this dog was apparently unconcerned with the intrusion. In fact, he seemed quite friendly. This reaction took Mass somewhat by surprise, and he stood frozen for a moment staring ahead with a dumbfounded expression. Slowly, though, his brain caught up to what was happening and he noted how the blonde canine seemed to be heavily hinting at something.
    "Well, um...", Maas began, somewhat hesitantly. "I was just walking, but I could be doing... Something else?"
    He made a welcoming gesture with his paw, inviting this strange Celestial dog to share his idea. Poor Maas just wasn't quite intuitive enough to catch on as quickly as the dog was probably hoping.
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm

(Thanks, I worked hard to make it simple. XD)

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
In forest with Maas
Between water and celestial kingdoms
LazerBurn wasn't thinking about anything else now. He just wanted to go somewhere with this creature.
"So, do you have somewhere you want to go to then?" LazerBurn said and then thought to say one of the first couple of questions before asking this.
"-I'm LazerBurn by the way. On of the Celestial's team's best warriors. Sadly I lone for an excitement in life, then I find you. So, who are you may I ask?" LazerBurn was proud of his speaking and breathed slowly into the sunlight dazzling from the trees and waited for a response.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 am

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
    Everything was happening so quickly that Maas felt entirely lost. He watched with a blank expression as the dog, who introduced himself as Lazerburn, explained a little more about himself. This "Lazer" fellow was very strange. He spoke like an individual of high class, but the things he said did not make sense. If Lazer really was one of the best warriors in the Celestial kingdom, then why was he so eager to befriend a foreigner and go rushing off on adventures with him? Surely there was a reason, but Maas had no idea what that reason might be. He was unsure about whether he should be suspicious or just go along with things. While he was wary of walking into some kind of trick, he had to admit that the idea of spontaneous adventuring with a stranger did interest him in the way forbidden, rebellious things tend to interest those with a dreamer's heart.
    "I'm..., he began. "I'm Maas. And, um. I was just going for a walk, I guess."
    Maas frowned.
    "Wait, I already said that. Twice."
    He sighed, and then continued.
    "I'm not very good at this, am I? Ok, starting again. My name is Maas. I'm from the Water Kingdom, and I'm really hoping you're not joking with me..."
    The Prong Fox's tone changed as his worries took over again.
    "I'll go, you know? You won't see me ever again. I won't even tell the other archers that I saw-"
    Maas clapped a paw over his mouth, shocked at his own foolishness in revealing his military affiliation so easily.
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:53 pm

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Mass
In forest between Celestial and Water
Lazer then once again thought of the reason why he needed to run away from his kingdom. Looking at the leaves, Lazer felt stressed just as the sunlight drizzled onto his face. He couldn't sit around anymore, he had to go at once.
"Oh it's perfectly fine." Lazer said why smiling and then stuttered to his next sentence.
"Hey I have an idea, why don't we go on a walk together? I'll cover you, friend." Lazer winked and grabbed Mass's hand and started to walk in a fast manner.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
    "Friend...?"
    Maas scarcely had time to process the new label before he found himself swept away by this mysterious stranger. His ears pricked up in surprise at the charismatic wink in his direction, and then felt himself tugged suddenly forward. A glance down betrayed the cause. There it was, nestled in his own paw. Lazer had taken him by the hand and was literally whisking him away on some adventure to who-knows-where. Somehow, Lazerburn's spontaneous confidence was infectious.
    "O-ok. Yeah, let's do it!", he declared, tail lashing in excitement.
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:48 am

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Maas
In forest between Water and Celestial
Lazer felt sick to his stomach as he thought about every rule he was braking. He just needed to go to the Leaf kingdom but he couldn't tell Mass, he didn't know Maas enough but he did need help. Lazer then thought about Maas, he realized what he was doing and he stopped and let go of Maas's hand.
"I'm sorry, I just have something on my mind. You know what... I should just tell you. There's a reason why The Elements spread apart... and there's a reason why everyone has been fighting so much, a evil creature named, Charcoal. (Going to add to home page of topic later) He was a spy in The Fire Kingdom, then he became evil enough to fight our elemental ancestors."

"When they defeated him, he was just physically killed. He had actually rose back up in smoke to cross each kingdom so he could corrupt the kingdoms. Now he still lurks in the shadows to finish the job, to make all four elements kill each other. Luckily, when I found this out I stole the beloved Celestial amulet and went on a "walk" so I could run away. If I can collect all of the amulets, then I can summon the Elemental Ancestors and stop Charcoal from his terror. So will you help me, Maas?" Lazer asked with his finishing sentence.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
    Maas was so caught up in the moment, that Lazer's actions took him by surprise once again. He stumbled slightly as the tug at his paw abruptly ended when Lazerburn let go of him. The Prong Fox stood, head cocked slightly, as he listened to Lazer's words. When the dog finally finished, Maas responded.
    "Wow."
    The story seemed to come out of the blue, but now that Lazer mentioned it, it did make a lot of sense. Maas had noticed that some of his superiors seemed oddly cold and robotic, as if something about their minds was different from a normal creature's. At the time, Maas assumed it was an effect of witnessing the horrors of war on a daily basis, which was why he liked to take time away from the battlefields whenever he could. Still, Maas could not deny the situation he was facing. Someone he had known for a matter of minutes was telling him a wild story and asking him to betray his kingdom on the spot. He needed proof before he was ready to commit.
    "If what you're saying is true, that's one thing, but you're asking a lot... If you show me the amulet, then I'll believe you. It is my duty to help end the war and bring peace to the water kingdom, whatever that might require."
    Maas' words were oddly confident, considering him generally awkward first impression. Beneath his social ineptitude, he was a brave and loyal soldier who took his duty seriously. That would never change.
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:01 pm

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
With Maas
In forest between Water and Celestial
(Sorry for not replying for such a long time, my family has been going through a lot of stress.)

"... I don't know... Well I suppose showing you wouldn't be a problem if you're joining me in my quest." LazerBurn said. He took a knife and cut open a sealed pouch with an amulet inside. He pulled out a yellowish white amulet that sparkled with hints of other colors.
"There, see? A real and true Celestial amulet. Now, even though we're by law enemies, will you join me in my quest to fight this evil?" LazerBurn said in a confident voice.
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 pm

(bump)
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 am

(( I hope things are better with your family. I'd like to apologize for the delay as well. I moved to my new apartment this month and it took quite awhile to get the internet set up there. ))

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
    Lazer seemed understandably reluctant to show him the amulet, but Maas waited patiently while the dog produced the requested artifact. The pale golden gem shimmered brilliantly in the sunlight, casting a rainbow of dappled light across the trees. Maas gasped in awe at the celestial amulet, marveling at the object's stunning beauty.
    Having seen it, this proof was sufficient for Maas. He looked Lazerburn in the eyes and nodded resolutely.
    "Ok, Lazerburn. I believe you. I'll join you on your quest."
    Maas looked more confident than at any prior moment Lazer had known the prong fox as he extended his paw forward, intending to shake hands as a symbol of their new alliance.
Coyote

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's