The Elemental Wars! OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: The Elemental Wars! OPEN and ACCEPTING!

Postby LazerBurn » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 pm

-
LazerBurn

Re: The Elemental Wars! OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:43 am

Celestial Elemental:
Account name: LazerBurn
Pet name:LazerBurn
Type: Warrior
Species: Dog
Backstory: "I have fought for my founding brothers and sisters for many moons, I have always sat in my throne room searching for a good adventure. Maybe this might be my day...
SKILL FORUM:
Speed: 4
Attack: 5
Charisma: 5
Weakness: Earth Elements and cake
(Add other if needed)
Other: I hope this game turns out well. :)
Last edited by LazerBurn on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LazerBurn

The Elemental Wars! Maas!

Postby Coyote » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:39 am

WATER ELEMENTAL

Account Name: Coyote
    Pet Name: Maas
    Species: Prong Fox
    Backstory: Though he was once a mere farmer, this aspiring archer has spent the past few months serving his kingdom with honor. Maas is still very much a rookie in a lot of ways, but he has proved himself to be quick with his bow and even quicker in his thinking. His aim does occasionally leave something to be desired, but nobody's perfect.
    Other: Maas is asexual, so he is not interested in having romantic relationships.

SKILL FORM

Speed: 7
    Attack: 4
    Charisma: 2
    Weakness: Fire
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:34 pm

(Hey coyote, thanks for joining. Should we start the role play now, or wait for more people?)
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:39 pm

(( Hey, yourself! It's a pleasure to be here. I don't mind starting now, if you want. More people might want to join if they see this thread is active. Then again, it might not be as fun with only two characters. Your call, mate! ))
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:43 pm

(Let's just do it, I've been waiting for myself to finish making this rp anyway. XD)

I wake up to find myself yawning at my window, staring off into the distance at the water kingdom.
"Should I go on a walk?" I think to myself. I decide to walk out of the castle and into the woods for what I might think would be a walk.
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
Alone
In the Forest Between Celestial and Water
    Deep violet fur rustled in the breeze as Maas took in the scenery around him. The vulpine stood atop a boulder overlooking a tranquil creek. The water bubbled comfortingly as it tricked down the winding, moss-lined path created from months of dampness. It was a cool, comfortable day, and an excellent day for a quiet walk through the forest. Maas was a loyal archer, of course, but sometimes he needed some time alone to sort out his thoughts. This was one of those times, and he was grateful for it. In fact, though Maas knew he had strayed dangerously close to the Celestial Kingdom, he had a difficult time convincing himself to turn back. At this rate, it was only a matter of time before he was seen, but surely a few more steps couldn't hurt. Maas flicked his tail dismissively at his own conscience and slipped down from the boulder, intending to cross the stream and continue on his adventure.
Last edited by Coyote on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm

LazerBurn(or Lazer)
Dog
Celestial
Warrior
In forest between water's and celestial's kingdoms
As Lazer walked he heard a rustling coming from one of the many dirt paths in the forest. Could this be a water element?, Lazer thought. Lazer then decided to peek through the bushes, he saw a strange violet ball of fur walking down a path. Intruder! Wait, I really want an adventure. Ah what should I do?, Lazer had always been loyal to his kingdom, yet he searched for something interesting...

"Halt on behalf of the Celestial Kingdom!" Lazer called out. He didn't know what to do but he couldn't let anyone break into his kingdom. He then jumped over a bush to face this creature.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:05 am

Maas
Prong Fox
Water
Archer
With Lazerburn
In the Forest Between Celestial and Water
    Gradually, Maas made his way down a narrow, winding path on the other side of the stream. The further he went, the more he noticed that this outing was growing less and less enjoyable. Maas was not keen on getting caught, and the closer he got to the other side of the forest, the greater his chances were of it happening.
    "Halt on behalf of the Celestial Kingdom!"
    An icy claw of terror gripped at Maas' heart as he flinched backwards, inwardly cursing his own failure to turn back sooner. Before he had a chance to further react, an armor-clad dog leaped from the bushes to stand before him, blocking his path. One look at that armor was all it took for Maas to realize that this dog was affiliated with the military, which was the worst possible situation.
    "A-a-alright...", he stammered. "I'm just walking."
    Maas wished he hadn't said anything. It was such a silly excuse.
Last edited by Coyote on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:18 pm

LazerBurn
Dog
Celestial
With Maas
In Forest between Celestial and Water kingdoms
(Do you like the rp map?)
Lazer was stuck in thought. He needed to do the right thing from his learnings, bringing him in, on the other hand he did want adventure.
"So... You're on a walk eh? Nothing else in mind? I get it if you went a little into our land but is there maybe something else?" Lazer was trying to hint for an adventure, but he couldn't tell what creature was thinking.
LazerBurn

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's