SᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴCʟᴀɴ { Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs RP | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ! }

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: SᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴCʟᴀɴ { Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs RP | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby Coyote » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 am

(( I'll probably throw in another cat or two. I have some ideas floating around in my head. No worries. Some will probably end up getting killed off anyways. Nothin' like writing a nice death scene. XD
Anyways, this looks like so much fun. I can't wait! ))

Nothing's ever built to last.

You're in ruins.
    Name:
    Tairui

Orientation:
    Heterosexual

Scribe

One twenty-one guns, lay down your arms.
    Description:
    This elderly scribe is a fairly uninteresting cat to look at. He is ever so slightly shorter than average due to his short legs and small paws, but his body is roughly average-sized. In his old age he has lost much of the muscle tone of his youth. These traits in combination with his large head give the impression of a cat who was built for intellect instead of physical strength.
    Tairui's short, thick coat is harsh to the touch and a plain shade of grey-brown. His muzzle and undersides lose the grey grizzling for a reddish hue, and these earthy tones are interrupted by bold, black stripes. The area around his mouth, just under his nose, is white, as well as his chin, but there is no other white on Tairui's pelt. His eyes are a bright, leafy green.

Give up the fight.
    Personality:
    He has seen a lot in his many moons on Earth, and Tairui has grown wise and somber because of it. Since his job is to record events, he does not consider it worthwhile to get involved in anything. He simply observes. Tairui has a pretty cynical worldview, since he considers life a long and bitter string of tragedies that cannot be stopped or altered.
    However, he is not as actually as depressing as one would think. Tairui makes good company since he is understanding of others, even when he does not personally agree, and he is full of wonderful stories and useful bits of advice for any who are willing to listen. Other cats often some to him for advice or casual conversation when the need arises, and Tairui is happy to oblige.

One twenty-one guns, throw up your arms into the sky, you and I.
    History:
    Many, many seasons ago, Tairui and his brother and sister were born. They had an uneventful kit-hood, and each aspired to different futures. Tairui had his heart set on becoming a scribe like his father was, while he brother wanted to be a soldier and his sister a farmer. Soldiers have a few occupational hazards, and Tairui's brother died fairly young when he found himself on the losing side of a battle with a fox, but both Tairui and his sister were safe in their respective jobs. It was some time before they lost another family member. This time, it was their mother who was unfortunate enough to get caught in a bad storm and hurt by a falling branch.
    Much time passed and Tairui is now an old cat with no remaining family. He lost both his father and sister to age, and he suspects he will join them before long.

Did you try to live on your own when you burned down the house and home?
    Father:
    Yellowjaw died old age many moons ago.

Mother:
    Odd was struck by a falling limb during a storm and later died of her injuries.

Siblings:
    Fen'neru was Tairui's brother. He died young during a fight with a fox.
    Tairui's sister, Ivy, died a few moons ago of old age.

Mate:
    None

Offspring:
    None

Extended Kin:
    None

Did you stand too close to the fire like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?
    Friends:
    In the time Fireflight has been Queen, she has done a relatively good job at leading, and Tairui respects her for that. He trusts her to make the best choices she can for the safety and well-being of Sovereignclan, and rarely, if ever, questions her.
    A calm atmosphere is a blessing to any, but an old tom like Tairui appreciates it all the more. This is why Lotus holds a special place in his heart. Something about her mere presence helps him let go of his worries and focus on the task at hand, whatever it might be.

Enemies:
    Tairui gets along with most cats, but he has a hard time dealing with Vento, who he finds overly dramatic and childish.

Crush:
    None

When it's time to live and let die and you can't get another try, something inside this heart has died.
    Theme Song:

Credit:

You're in ruins.

All I need is to have a good time.
    Name:
Flame
    Orientation:
Bisexual
Noble
The good life, all I want is a little of the good life.
    Description:
He is a large, strong tom with handsomely masculine features and a soft coat of short fur. Flame, as his name would suggest, is a bright orange tabby with stripes of a slightly darker shade. His bold coat is interrupted by expanses of white, beginning on his muzzle and extending upwards between his eyes in a short, pointed blaze. It covers his lower jaw and wraps around behind his head in a little point on either side before narrowing again, temporarily. Just before Flame's shoulders, the white suddenly juts out again and creates a thin band all the way around his neck. Then it simply continues in a thick stripe down his belly. His legs are white up to the knees and elbows, except for his left hind leg, which has a little patch of orange on the inside, just above his paw. His tail tip is white and his eyes are a muddy shade of yellow.
All I need is to have a good time, the good life.
    Personality:
His personality takes on one of two very different forms, depending on the circumstances. With his clanmates, Flame is a likable chap who loves to keep everyone in a good mood by doing them favors, playing harmless jokes, and just being there for those who need it. Some might find his seeming lack of ability to be serious irritating, and they might even wonder how he got to be a noble in the first place. That is where his other side comes in. When on duty, Flame is ice-cold and ruthless to his enemies. His calculating strategies are renowned for being particularly violent, and his philosophy is that one must strike first to avoid attacks entirely. Enemies are dangerous and every single one must be eliminated for the safety of his clan, which he loves dearly. It is Flame's goal in life to keep each cat safe and happy, and he protective almost to a fault with those he cares about most.
The good life, I don't really know who I am.
    History:
Flame and his four siblings all aspired to be strong fighters for Sovereignclan, and their parents supported the kits in their ambitions. Their father, Iona, was a Noble himself and fortunate enough to make it to a ripe old age, but his kits were less lucky. Each one fell in battle, with the exception of one daughter who had a complication with her pregnancy that resulted in the deaths of her unborn kits as well. Flame was the lucky single cat to survive, and he showed such promise that he became a Noble like his father, a title he wears as a badge of honor. Both Iona and Vole, his mother, lived long lives and died peacefully, leaving Flame without any living kin.
It's time for me to make a stand.
    Father:
Iona died of old age several moons ago, just weeks after his mate passed.
    Mother:
Flame's mother, Vole, a farmer in her youth, lived a long, happy life and finally slipped away peacefully in her sleep.
    Siblings:
Jendayi died while attempting to give birth. Her kits did not survive. Flame's other brothers and sister all died in battle as soldiers.
    Mate:
None
    Offspring:
None
    Extended Kin:
None
I need a change and I need it fast.
    Friends:
Simply because Mercuria is so easily annoyed, Flame enjoys 'capturing' her fluffy tail while she is distracted. It's all in good fun, of course.
With her family's history as soldiers, Flame is familiar with the heroics of Pine's kin. She might not be a fighter herself, but Flame has made a point to keep an eye on her anyways.
His loyalty to the clan and willingness to follow orders makes Jens a personal favorite, among the ranks.
Ember's adventurous spunk appealed to Flame, who is reminded of his own, youthful self of the past.
    Enemies:
Flame is constantly at odds with Lotus, who seems to think that one can talk themselves out of anything. He would much rather use intimidation and force to keep enemies at bay.
Lancaster - Male - Gatherer
    Crush:
None
I know that any day could be the last.
    Theme Song:
The Good Life by Three Days Grace
    Credit:
Image by tanakawho.
All I want is a little of the good life.

Yeah, you know we're going to win again.
Name:
Sharifa
Orientation:
Aromantic Asexual
Crafter
Maybe I'm the one.
Description:
This young she-cat is small and lightly-built, with delicate, feminine features, such as large green eyes, small paws, and a small, pointed nose. Her fur is short, thick, and soft, with a calico pattern. At a glance, she is a beautiful cat.
Her fur is divided into both orange and brown tabby patches and streaks that cover a roughly equal amount of her body. Sharifa has white undersides, paws, and on her tail tip.
Maybe I'm the one who is the schizophrenic psycho.
Personality:
Sharifa is... different, to say the least. She is quite paranoid in that she is always expecting something bad to happen, and so can be seen preparing for these imagined threats in strange ways, but she never seems concerned about it. For example, an oddly-shaped cloud might indicate that all plants with white flowers will die, causing a shortage of medical herbs and the ultimate demise of the entire clan. So, she will stockpile these white-flowered plants and experiment with new ways to preserve them long-term, such as coating them in saliva. Needless to say, her solutions are often even more outrageous than the problems, but it has lead to enough interesting and useful discoveries in the process that Sharifa has proven to be a gifted crafter. Her delicate paws and inventive mind work together to form new ways to tackle everyday life.
Sharifa is always in a good mood, and takes even the worst of news calmly. Nothing seems to really bother her and that leads others to wonder if she feels anything at all. In reality, Sharifa does experience regular emotions, but they are such dull feelings that she hardly notices them, and she lacks the self-awareness to articulate them anyways.
Rarely, she can be prone to violent outbursts, especially when frustrated. After such events she will brood and sulk for days, and then suddenly seem to have forgotten the whole mess and go back to normal.
Yeah, maybe I'm the one.
History:
The story of this strange cat began simply enough. Five kits were born to proud parents Yuuki and Appledrop. Unfortunately, Appledrop's pregnancy did not go particularly well. Her family had some history of birth defects, but nothing like what she experienced. Only one kit was visibly normal, and that kit was the sole survivor of the litter. When it became apparent that this kit, too, was damaged, Yuuki had enough. The disappointment of his kits' tragic failures at life wore heavily on his heart, and it was all he could manage to console his grieving mate and keep his own head on straight. The stress left him vulnerable to illness and he died during the next leaf-bare, having grown weak and depressed. His mate was not much better. Dealing with her losses and keeping up with her unusual daughter pushed her over the edge and she chose to end her life by consuming deathberries that summer. So, by the time Sharifa became a crafter she was completely alone. The strange thing is, she hardly seems to notice.
Maybe I'm the one who is the paranoid flake.
Father:
Yuuki lost the will to live after losing his family, and died during a particularly harsh leaf-bare.
Mother:
After her mate's death, Appledrop took her own life.
Siblings:
Sharifa had four siblings, all of which were born with defects and died within days of each other. Two of them were conjoined, another had an extra limb, and the fourth had several minor defects in the face.
Mate:
None
Offspring:
None
Extended Kin:
None
Oh, I'm the one.
Friends:
Jens' steady, reliable nature keeps him from being overly concerned with Sharifa's odd ways, and she loves to share her latest plans with him, especially since he seems to understand her, at least as far as she knows.
At first is was hard for Sharifa to interact with Vento. At least, it was probably uncomfortable to him, but she found his over-reactions amusing. Once he figured out that Sharifa's morbid predictions do not come true, which did not take long, their relationship formed into one of mutual teasing. Vento often plays along with Sharifa for the fun of it, and she enjoys the company.
Enemies:
Being quiet and practical, Jeneth is boring and Sharifa thinks she is suspicious as well.
While discussing an urgent problem with irrigation in the gardens involving poison, Pine once 'messed up' Sharifa's solution by bumping one of the symbolic twigs she had carefully arranged to ward off the butterflies who were to blame for the impending tragedy. After that, Sharifa has avoided Pine, since she thinks she is out to destroy everything she does and secretly wants everyone to die, probably so Pine can then eat their flesh. It is apparent that Pine's side of the story might differ drastically from Sharifa's own account.
Crush:
None
I'm the one who is the schizophrenic psycho.
Theme Song:
Psycho by Puddle of Mudd
Credit:
Image by Ardo191.
I'm the one.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Re: SᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴCʟᴀɴ { Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs RP | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby Coyote » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:08 pm

(( Last cats. ^^ ))

The sunshine of a new day shines upon my face, reminding me of mistakes, memories I must erase.
Name: Jens
Orientation: Heterosexual
Here's one more chance for me to throw them all away.
Description: Jens is a large, powerful tom with a long coat of thick fur. He is a solid grey color, and the hairs are slightly wavy on his throat, which gives the impression of a mane. Jens has small, pointed ears, large brown eyes, and a short muzzle. His large paws are quipped with sharp claws and are his most dangerous weapons in a fight.
Today's a brand new start.
Personality: Jens is both loyal and reliable. He can be counted on like the sunrise to be there when a friend needs him, and he cares deeply for his clan. Jens is not easily scared or surprised. It is rare for him to react strongly to anything. This maybe be due, in part, to his lackluster intelligence, but he is capable and that is what counts. He trusts his superiors whole-heartedly and so he does what he is told to do without questioning his orders. Even the dirty jobs must be done by someone, and Jens knows he is steady enough to handle it, so he does.
We made this way too hard.
History: Jens had two sisters and a brother, and each kit was born healthy and strong. His brother, Nakabun, was perhaps a bit too healthy. That is, he was a troublemaker who loved to lead his siblings into adventure. It started harmlessly enough, but one day Nakabun had the idea to leave camp and go exploring. So, the four youngsters managed to sneak out that night. They did not intend to go far, but even this small deviation was enough to spell their doom. The kits had hardly left camp before they were spotted by an owl, who swooped down and carried one of the kits away. The commotion alerted their mother, who raced to her kits' aid with a few other cats trailing behind. She brought her remaining offspring back to camp and grieved that night for her lost daughter. Nakabun blamed himself for the accident, and so he vowed to find his sister or avenge her death, so he left camp again as soon as he could. It took some effort to do so since the adults were being so much more cautious, but he managed to do it. No one ever saw him again.
Time passed and Jens grew to a fine young soldier, and his sister followed him into the same profession. Naturally, being a soldier comes with it's own hazards and she ended up dying of an infected wound. Jens lost his parents only recently to old age.
We both need something like amnesia of the heart.
Father: Ryouichi died of old age.
Mother: Yuliya died of old age.
Siblings: Tashizanki died of an infected wound.
Nakabun disappeared when he tried to find Eagle.
Eagle, ironically enough, was killed by an owl when she was young.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Extended Kin: None
We stand here, face-to-face.
Friends: None
Enemies: The only cat Jens really dislikes is Ember. Sure, the apprentice might seem like any youngster, searching for adventure and all, but Jens is experienced enough to realize that Ember holds a deeper ambition to avenge his family, and it makes him uneasy that such a young cat could feel so passionately about it.
Crush: None
See, I won't look away.
Theme Song: When Tomorrow Comes by Pillar
Credit: Image byEmír Balduin Hallef Omar Ali al-Adid bin Abú Sharee al-Kerak.
If you just hold my hand we'll make it through the day.

"No problems.", the words come out so light, but in return they're gone to the air.
Name: Jeneth
Orientation: Heterosexual
    It's a mistake.
Description: She is a small, wiry she-cat with a thick coat of solid black fur that lengths on her tail, creating an attractive brush. Her fur has been bleached in the sun and appears dark brown on her back. It usually has a dirty, scruffy appearance. Jeneth is not an concerned about keeping her fur clean as other she-cats might be, but she does try keep up on it. Her face is angular and feminine, and her ears are proportionate to head and smartly pointed, giving her an alert expression. In contrast with her dark coat, Jeneth's eyes are pale yellow.
    It was a mistake.
Personality: No matter how difficult things might get for her, Jeneth is the sort of cat to keep moving forward in spite of it all. She is determined and resilient, with a clear head. Goals she sets, even small ones, give her no trouble. Jeneth gets past hardships with tenacity and wit, and those traits have served her well.
Since she is independent, Jeneth prefers to keep others from getting involved in her problems, and will usually refuse help when offered. Perhaps this is in part due to a certain pride she holds. However, she is not completely above accepting help, and is wise enough to realize that she can't possibly do everything on her own.
Around others, Jeneth is typically a more quiet cat, but she is good company nonetheless, and likes to take part in whatever activity is going on. She is a willing participant in games and challenges, as well as a cheerful volunteer when an extra set of paws are needed.

It's a matter of finding the odd one out in the end.
History: Jeneth was born with four healthy siblings, and all seemed well for the young litter until their mother became sick, and ended up passing her illness on to her kits. Though it was mild for an adult cat, the tiny kits did very poorly, and three of them ended up perishing. Luckily, Jeneth and her sister, Haruko, were strong enough to survive and grew to be apprentices together. They were a little smaller than other cats their age, but otherwise healthy, and by the time they became warriors it was hard to tell that anything had been wrong with them in their youth.
They had just become warriors when they received word that their father had run into a rogue at the border and had been killed in the process of trying to run him off. The rogue was never found, and this did not sit well with Haruko, who became angry and resentful over her father's death. In her anger, she grew sloppy and met her own end when she fell from a tree trying to catch a squirrel.
Jeneth's mother has since died of old age, and Jeneth herself is a healthy gatherer of Sovereignclan.

It rolls again.
Father: Kichiro was killed by a rogue.
Mother: Deido died of old age.
Siblings: Haruko fell from a tree during a hunt and died.
Her other three siblings died of illness when they were small kits.

Mate: None
Offspring: None
Extended Kin: None
    "One more time, one more time, each day I will be rolling one more time.", so she says, so she says as she plays the meanings of it to her spoken words.
Friends: His interesting stories have won Tairui a place in Jeneth's heart. She makes a point to visit him regularly.
Frustrating as it might be to try to speak with her, Jeneth likes Mercuria simply because she enjoys the challenge of trying to get her to open up.
Flame obviously cares very deeply for Sovereignclan, and Jeneth appreciates it. Besides, he's fun to be around.
His adventurous nature is appealing to Jeneth, and she has been known to act as an accomplace in Ember's endeavors. She looks forward to working with him when he becomes a full-fledged gatherer like herself.

Enemies: Pine's helpful nature has worked against her as far as Jeneth is concerned. She has offered her assistance enough times that is has begun to really annoy Jeneth, so she tries to stay away from Pine, especially if she's working on something.
Crush: None
    Are you ready yet?
Theme Song: Rolling Girl by wowaka, English lyrics by Mitsumushi-san, performed by SquaDus
Credit: Image by Bonyoaj.
    Not so ready yet, the future is still so far away to me, so I'm holding my breath just now.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Mistyfoot of SovereignClan, long live the Queen!

Postby starrystarrynight » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mistyfoot

❍ username ;; starrystarrynight
    ❍ name ;; Mistyfoot
    ❍ gender ;; Female
    ❍ age ;; 11 moons
    ❍ clan ;; Sovereignclan
    ❍ rank ;; Queen
    ❍ personality ;; Sweet and kind to all of those around her. She is a quick and intelligent warrior, and would be the best mentor in the world. She is so helpful, and she likes to volunteer for the medicine cat.
    ❍ history ;; Mistykit was just born in Skyclan, all she can remember from being a moon old is the wonderful smells of the nursery, and being so close to her father. Her mother had been dead for almost a full moon now, and was being taken care of by another queen, Frostfur. As she grew up, she loved to play with her father. Or, at least look at him, she was too young to actually play with him. When Mistykit was only 3 moons old, her father had gotten into a fight, and had gotten hit by a monster, and died. After all of the tragedy, Frostfur, Mistykit's adopted mother, decided to let her see the camp at the age of 5 moons. Mistykit was extremely fascinated by clan life, and wanted to be outdoors more and more. She would always sneak away from the nursery, poking through the warrior dens, she listened to stories from the elders, everyone in camp absolutely loved her. One day, Mistykit bumped into the medicine cat of Skyclan, Ravenpelt. After that, Mistykit and Ravenpelt had become best friends. Mistykit knew all the herbs, and was absolutely positive she wanted to be a medicine cat.

On the day of Mistykit's naming ceremony, the clan leader decided it was time for Mistykit, now Mistypaw, to become Ravenpelt's apprentice. What a wise choice, Mistypaw and Ravenpelt were the best team. They never bickered, fought, or had a cat die. They joked around, they quizzed each other to see how much they knew about what to use for certain illnesses, and they knew when to be serious in important situations. she has also shared around 4 thoughts with Starclan. Many cats in Skyclan were jealous of Ravenpelt, they all wished Mistypaw was their apprentice! After a while, Mistypaw decided she wanted more adventure in her life, and decided it was time for her to get a new job. Ravenpelt was upset, and sad to see her go, but that would never ever break the bond between them. This was an amazing opportunity for all the cats, they had a chance for an amazing apprentice! They practically fought for Mistypaw. It was decided that Mistypaw would have multiple mentors: Moonfur and Feathersong, the warriors, Sunstep, the deputy, and Treestar, the leader. Mistypaw trained 24/7, not a single lesson missed. She trained day and night, and become the smartest, strongest warrior Skyclan ever had! When Mistypaw was just 7 1/2 moons old, she became Mistypelt.

Mistypelt fought in many battles, some deadly, some easy. In total, from apprenticeship to a warrior, she had fought 43 battles, including small territory ones. When she had battles that left deep wounds, she was selfless, and very generous. When others were badly hurt, she let them go to Ravenpelt first, she knew how to treat her own wounds, no matter how bad. She would go through the pain, but it was better than seeing others suffer. She worked harder still, but she noticed, that after she stopped being a medicine cat apprentice, she had seen more deaths than usual, including Treestar. That is when Mistypelt became the new deputy of Skyclan!

43 battles grew to 50, then 56. Battles raged on, this was a time when all the clans absolutely despised each other. Mistpelt was still as intelligent as before, inventing the Sky-crusher, the Flick-Over, the Reverse-Branch Swing, and the Trunk-Spring battle techniques. It improved Skyclan ten-fold, and they honored her very much. Sunstar had made no mistake in making her deputy. Mistypelt knew every strategy in battle, and Skyclan almost never lost, in fact, they were feared. Around the age of 9 moons, poor Sunstar died of an extremely awful wound, not even Starclan could heal it. That was the day when young Mistypelt became Mistystar.

Mistystar was wise, strong, and intelligent. That was everything a leader needed to be great. But, it doesn't stop there, she had the strongest of courage, and never coward from a battle, not once. Wouldn't Frostfur be proud. Mistystar always kept her adventurous spirit, always taking walks, patrolling borders, climbing trees, hunting, and training her three mentors. She kept active, so she wanted to have enough mentors to keep her busy: Squirrelpaw, Specklepaw, and Brackenpaw. The three youngsters were trained well, I would say. Mistystar was so great, even other clans were jealous! They have attempted to steal her a couple times, one from Shadowclan and one from Moonclan, but they didn't exactly get away without a shiner. Leadership didn't last long, for only after 3 moons of leadership, Mistystar vanished from Skyclan. The entire clan mourned, and searched for days and days on end, but could not find her. But, almost the entire clan was positive she was not dead, no legend dies this easily. After almost a full moon, they finally found out she had willingly joined Sovereignclan and changed her name to Mistyfoot. They knew it was her choice, so they honored her enough not to intervene.

In Sovereignclan, she was already quite well known. The entire forest knew of the name Mistystar and her amazing history of luck, generosity, and victory. Not only was it her history and personality, but it was her absolute majesty and beauty that struck the heart of Shadowfang (any takers?). Mistyfoot may be a little old, but that didn't stop Shadowfang. It was a greater love than anyone could imagine. They hunted together, patrolled together, everything, It was a bond that not even Scourge would be able to break. It protected them like a shield. Not very long after their first meeting, they had five, wonderful healthy kits! What luck they had, their meeting, their kitting, the battles they fought, nothing went wrong. And this is where the story begins...

❍ family ;; Mother--- Skyclan father --- Sovereignclan
    ❍ crush ;; No one, but she does have a mate, Shadowfang
    ❍ looks ;; Mistyfoot
    ❍ other ;; Her five, wonderful, healthy kits!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Now, I'd written this a while back, and I like to reuse it whenever I find I want to use it, but, obviously, this doesn't fit in with the story too well, having the other clans gone long ago, but I felt the need to fix it would be too much work for me right now. If you'd like, I'll PM you a more appropriate history that fits this RP. All that is needed to know is that Mistyfoot has had the experience of practically all the positions a clan cat could take, and has pretty good experience. I'm a bit unfamiliar with the rankings in Sovereignclan, but I'll do my best! (sorry, some confusion and things like that, but I might fix it up) But, you can see I'm quite literate, I'm very experienced with Egyptian gods, and I can't wait to try something new!
══════════════.•♥•.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Quiet is the forest, still, a hoof print near my bank. Cautious eyes, brown and bold, steady movement in their flank. Quick upon my starred sky night, two gold reflections emerge of brush. Antlers crash and prancers dash, but my land lulls in a hush.
So, you think you know me? So be it.

═══════════════════════════════════════════.•♥•.═════════════╝
starrystarrynight

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's