~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Postby Shadefang » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Wolfclaw looked at her with a glare, "I'm not that old!" He purred and searched around for his thrush. Finding it under the leaves and dirt, he grabbed it in his jaws.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:09 am

What? She mewed, pretending to look innocent. You are older than me, she teased. C'mon, let's get back to camp now, she mewed with a smug smile. She began picking up the pace until she was sprinting to the camp. Race you, she called, showering up dirt and leaves in Wolfclaw's face.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Wolfclaw grunted and unsheathed his claws to get a better grip on the still wet soil. His thrush was getting in his way and he stumbled a little trying to run with it. Once they got to the camp, Silversong already beat him.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:29 am

She let out a yowl of surprise as she skidded on the wet ground the rest of the way and fell splat into the middle of camp. Ooof, she muttered, waving her tail wildly for balance as she regained her footing.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Wolfclaw chuckled and threw his thrush on the pile, he purred and helped the she-cat up. "Now what shall we do Silver?" He purred with amusement.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Foxtail » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Shade fang is in charge of the Roleplay now, what happened to darkclan?

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:09 am

{It was remade as CloudClan, I think}
Silversong shot him a glare. Well, first we have to finish doing the bedding, she mewed, then padded over to gather some of the moss she'd scattered when she slid into the camp. She patted it into place. It's going to take a lot of work to rebuild the camp, she mewed, looking around ruefully as she picked up a wad of moss they'd forgot and used it to fill in a gap in one of the nests.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:05 pm

(Yea. I did that because the clan basically just dropped after Redblur was made deputy and all the dramatic stuff happened. :T and okay yay ^^ I can't update the members though... Would that be a problem or Nawh?)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Foxtail » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:39 pm

You can post a new list every couple of pages or something I guess, after it gets to 150 you remake :P

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:05 pm

{On CloudClan, it says I'm a minimod even though I'm not a member? O_o}
She looked around once more. Let's collect bracken and vines, it'll help protect the nursery and the camp entrance, she suggested, starting to head out again.
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's